Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

President Jonathan's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of Tomorrow's Elections. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of Tomorrow's Elections. (1119 Views)

Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims / President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. / President Good Luck Jonathan Message To His Facebook Fans This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of Tomorrow's Elections. by ilovecritics(m): 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
As Nigeria returns to the polls tomorrow, I encourage all registered voters to come out en masse and exercise their right to vote. I have instructed our security agents to fully facilitate the right of Nigerians to choose leaders of their choice at the gubernatorial and assembly levels by remaining non partisan and ensuring that we all vote in a secure environment. Because of their sacrifice in securing our nation, we can all be confident to come out and vote our conscience all over the federation. I urge contestants to respect the will of the people as we promote a new Nigeria that is a pacesetter and light bearer in the practice of democratic politics without bitterness. May God bless Nigeria.

GEJ

https://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck?fref=nf

grin
Re: President Jonathan's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of Tomorrow's Elections. by Holyfield1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
Please stop acting like you care when the Boko Haram you sponsored are set to kill people tomorrow...Stewpeed man!..
Re: President Jonathan's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of Tomorrow's Elections. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Bleep you Jonathan
Re: President Jonathan's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of Tomorrow's Elections. by ilovecritics(m): 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Holyfield1:
Please stop acting like you care when the Boko Haram you sponsored are set to kill people tomorrow...Stewpeed man!..

Who ate your brain?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of Tomorrow's Elections. by Holyfield1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
ilovecritics:

Who ate your brain?
The bitch u call a momma
Re: President Jonathan's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of Tomorrow's Elections. by ilovecritics(m): 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
Holyfield1:
The bitch u call a momma

She ate your brains? Wow.. Great then. Why don't u sit some place until u spot brainless mofo's like u, then u can comment.
Re: President Jonathan's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of Tomorrow's Elections. by Holyfield1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
ilovecritics:

She ate your brains? Wow.. Great then. Why don't u sit some place until u spot brainless mofo's like u, then u can comment.
Nincompoop You're simply a nerd.
Go back to your momma before I lay down the word.
Cuz I'm a hipster and your damn eyes can't see me.
Your hair looks bad and you smell like pee.
Yo I'm sorry to diss,
But I just can't miss!
won't get you no respect!
hahahahahha!, you wear glasses,
i'm surprised you're even in 11th grade classes,
your mum z a slut!
you think your life is completely made,
where's your damn brain?, its gone
the style of your black hair
when people see you they wanna swear
i banged your mum last night, shes a LovePeddler
she liked it so much she wanted more
i went sooo deep , i'm sure it went right to the very core *Laffin sarcastically*
Re: President Jonathan's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of Tomorrow's Elections. by Opinedecandid(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Thankyou our heroic President who is not weary in well doing for our father land.

By your example, we will follow suit to imbibe peaceful conducts.

We are strongly behind you.

God will take you places

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of Tomorrow's Elections. by ilovecritics(m): 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
Holyfield1:
Nincompoop You're simply a nerd.
Go back to your momma before I lay down the word.
Cuz I'm a hipster and your damn eyes can't see me.
Your hair looks bad and you smell like pee.
Yo I'm sorry to diss,
But I just can't miss!
won't get you no respect!
hahahahahha!, you wear glasses,
i'm surprised you're even in 11th grade classes,
your mum z a slut!
you think your life is completely made,
where's your damn brain?, its gone
the style of your black hair
when people see you they wanna swear
i banged your mum last night, shes a LovePeddler
she liked it so much she wanted more
i went sooo deep , i'm sure it went right to the very core *Laffin sarcastically*

This is the height! This confirms it all. Your dad pro'ly ate your brains! undecided
Re: President Jonathan's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of Tomorrow's Elections. by adeoladrg(m): 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Jaykay we know. Jaykay we want!
Re: President Jonathan's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of Tomorrow's Elections. by Holyfield1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
ilovecritics:

This is the height! This confirms it all. Your dad pro'ly ate your brains! undecided
Nerd stop seeking for attention
Re: President Jonathan's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of Tomorrow's Elections. by stepo707: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
he didn't tell nigerians to vote pdp?
Re: President Jonathan's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of Tomorrow's Elections. by ilovecritics(m): 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
Holyfield1:
Nerd stop seeking for attention

Good u told urself that. Now, run along.. Go play with brainless peeps like u. It's OK. grin
Re: President Jonathan's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of Tomorrow's Elections. by honourhim: 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
He is still the president and carrying out his responsibilities. Most of you here abusing him are people that he seniors by age. I wonder the kind of families you people came out from that you dont have simple respect for your elders. Its a pity.
Re: President Jonathan's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of Tomorrow's Elections. by Holyfield1(m): 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
ilovecritics:

Good u told urself that. Now, run along.. Go play with brainless peeps like u. It's OK. grin
e.g your momma right?
Re: President Jonathan's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of Tomorrow's Elections. by couragekebs(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
oga jona u wud b remembered
Re: President Jonathan's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of Tomorrow's Elections. by BodyKiss(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
GEJ has abandoned PDP. Read between the line.
Re: President Jonathan's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of Tomorrow's Elections. by voxpopp: 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
Me I sha know without Ibos, Lagos will not develop. Look at the important fields of interest they are well known for.

Prostitution, selling of fake video game discs, fake cds and dvds, fake drugs, peddling of hard drugs, piracy, selling of gala on the highway, selling of okrika clothing items, selling fake vehicle spare parts, importing substandard china goods, importing and exporting aba made clones etc.

This activities are very vital to the economical success of Lagos.

We cannot do without them grin

They are very vital to us grin . Pls oba Akiolu, don't kill them for us. We also love their girls with their flat bald heads, moustache, yam legs, and hairy limbs grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of Tomorrow's Elections. by ilovecritics(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
voxpopp:
Me I sha know without Ibos, Lagos will not develop. Look at the important fields of interest they are well known for.

Prostitution, selling of fake video game discs, fake cds and dvds, fake drugs, peddling of hard drugs, piracy, selling of gala on the highway, selling of okrika clothing items, selling fake vehicle spare parts, importing substandard china goods, importing and exporting aba made clones etc.

This activities are very vital to the economical success of Lagos.

We cannot do without them grin

They are very vital to us grin . Pls oba Akiolu, don't kill them for us. We also love their girls with their flat bald heads, moustache, yam legs, and hairy limbs grin

Post ur rat as$ face let's see!
Re: President Jonathan's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of Tomorrow's Elections. by Holyfield1(m): 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
ilovecritics:

Story for the gods....Attentions seeker pls enoff of this bullshit

(1) (Reply)

Why Abdulsalami Abubakar Led Alison-madueke To Beg President Jonathan / I Unfollowed Lalasticlala Because He Post Many Topics On Nairaland / Create Corruption Loopholes, Go To Jail – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.