Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Who Contributed To Jonathan's Downfall - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Contributed To Jonathan's Downfall (3776 Views)

‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce / Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss / Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Contributed To Jonathan's Downfall by garux: 7:30am On Mar 31, 2015
Pastor oyedepo: gate of hell

PEJ: northerners are Almajiris

GEJ: Subcidy removal, book haram and "stealing is not corruption"
Re: Who Contributed To Jonathan's Downfall by deskossy(m): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2015
D man is just a mugu period!
Re: Who Contributed To Jonathan's Downfall by splashbaby(m): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2015
1. He divided Nigeria across ethnic and religious line.

APC response was perfect...A Northern Muslim President and a South West Pastor as running mate...fusing Yorubas and Hausas together with support from the largest region in south south Rivers state and south east IMO state.

2. Allowed his kins men, wife and Igbos supporters to run their mouth unchecked. They bought him many enemies. The North suffered this faith in 2011 when he was favoured by the Yorubas, but quickly took the Yorubas as enemies without commissioning a single completed project in the region for six years.

3. Politically orphaned himself by using enormous energy to fight all those that helped him to power.

4. Boko Haram: He failed woefully to handle the issue. If he had done what he did in the last six weeks 2 months ago .he would have gained northern sympathy.

5. Foreign Policy was zero.
His foreign policy was none existence...struggle to make friends with the UK and the US.

6. Corruption. He was never serious against corruption. He made friends with ex convicts and decorated them with national honours. Many of his ministers were corrupt and seems to give them his blessings.

8 Likes

Re: Who Contributed To Jonathan's Downfall by santity100: 7:54am On Mar 31, 2015
1) GEJ Pardon for alameyeseha or alayeseka (sorry I no sabi spell hin name).

2) Too much lies in his administration

3) Subsidy removal on a new year. (What a callous human being, what was he thinking ?)

4) BOKO HARAM !!!!!!. President of nigeria should be able to protect the south, west, east and north of this country. (He spent 4 years blaming the north and opposition). What kind of leader does that ?

5) He increased ethnicity and religion sentiments to the highest level.
(Which president go to different church or mosque every sunday or friday campaigning ?)

A leader shouldn't blame anybody for his failures

1 Like

Re: Who Contributed To Jonathan's Downfall by myweb(m): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2015
ishiamu:

Went wrong with his decision to field hausa man as an inec president and a phuckass light weight as vp, so pissed wt d man he's realy clueless

ISHIAMU.....ISHIAMU. HOW MARKET NA? SO YOU ARE NOT A PROGRAMMED ROBOT. OLUWA OOO

I'M SURPRISE YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING MORE THAN:
BUHARI IS .........
OSINBAJO IS .......
ROCHAS IS ........
AMAECHI IS.........

OGA OPIAKU ALIAS MANY NAME (ABUBAKARAZIZ, DEVILHIMSELF, BLOODYKILLER, BLOODYASSASIN, BLOODYDEMON, BLOODYVIPER, EWU, OTU NNE)

**ON A SERIOUS NOTE***

I HATE HOW YOU FRUSTRATE BEREM TO DEACTIVATE THAT MONIKER.

1 Like

Re: Who Contributed To Jonathan's Downfall by ichieoriginal(m): 9:00am On Mar 31, 2015
I would say GEJ himself contributed to his own downfall

For christ sake he's not blind nah..things keep going wrong and all he does is just to keep mute allowing naija peeps to feed off grapevine and rumors that ends up rupturing his own image
And
He seem so satisfied with those schmucks of ministers he surrounds himself with..

His attitude of addressing issue using committees always,..and whole lot of other sh*t that he kept pilin on naija as a nation

Series of frauds(bureaucrat),corruption affecting international relationships

I know most of these bad attributes that plagues naija he meet them on becoming president...
But there's a saying.."if things fall apart,the center can still hold"
Re: Who Contributed To Jonathan's Downfall by shigoslim(m): 9:07am On Mar 31, 2015
bankyblue:
He was the source of his own problem.

OBJ will go round each state doing town hall meeting, knowing the peoples problem first hand. Even though if he was not really perfect. But GEJ will sit in aso rock and people like Bala, okonjo, maduake, obanikoro and others lying about our well being to him.

I doubt if Buhari will do these . I see Prof Yemi osibanjo and tinubu running the affairs of this country.

1 Like

Re: Who Contributed To Jonathan's Downfall by hasonjack: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2015
egift:
The biggest contributor is called Jonathan

Please, can he for ones take responsibility in his life.

A big salute to Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka for standing for what is right in the mist of people that will not mind attacking you for making a contrary opinion. I have a personal experience to what it means supporting Buhari in SE.

Please share your experience. Thanks.
Re: Who Contributed To Jonathan's Downfall by ayukdaboss(m): 9:17am On Mar 31, 2015
Texcoco:
Who?? We believe it was what.First off, his lack of proactivity then you have to see to the small matter of back stabbings in his party what with the regressive creed that power must go back to the north tis a miracle GEJ is till in contention even with 2m deficit and the heavy polling SS states yet to be counted...
Sharrap Ichidodo, what do you mean by Miracle?? Was this the same shit you were spewing some few weeks ago?? Now that the handwriting is getting clear wuna don dey change accounts, abeg switch back to your main account.

1 Like

Re: Who Contributed To Jonathan's Downfall by Texcoco(m): 9:21am On Mar 31, 2015
ayukdaboss:
[s]
Sharrap Ichidodo, what do you mean by Miracle?? Was this the same shit you were spewing some few weeks ago?? Now that the handwriting is getting clear wuna don dey change accounts, abeg switch back to your main account.[/s]
Shot up ya mouth...
Re: Who Contributed To Jonathan's Downfall by nellyjohn: 9:29am On Mar 31, 2015
OBJ is the major problem GEJ had but that's because GEJ refused to be a puppet in his hand. Anyway, am happy he left PDP for good
Re: Who Contributed To Jonathan's Downfall by BeauHomme: 11:43am On Mar 31, 2015
All the names mentioned may have played a role in Jonathan's present situation, but the main instigator of Jonathan's present predicament was Bamanga Tukur. Regardless of the excesses of Jonathan's aides and allies,his main problem began with the fragmentation of the PDP and subsequent defections. Most of these aggrieved defecting politicians did so due to their grievances with the then PDP chairman Bamanga Tukur. If Amaechi et al were still with the PDP, APC would never have stood a chance against the PDP.
Re: Who Contributed To Jonathan's Downfall by ishiamu(m): 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
myweb:

ISHIAMU.....ISHIAMU. HOW MARKET NA? SO YOU ARE NOT A PROGRAMMED ROBOT. OLUWA OOO

I'M SURPRISE YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING MORE THAN:
BUHARI IS .........
OSINBAJO IS .......
ROCHAS IS ........
AMAECHI IS.........

OGA OPIAKU ALIAS MANY NAME (ABUBAKARAZIZ, DEVILHIMSELF, BLOODYKILLER, BLOODYASSASIN, BLOODYDEMON, BLOODYVIPER, EWU, OTU NNE)

**ON A SERIOUS NOTE***

I HATE HOW YOU FRUSTRATE BEREM TO DEACTIVATE THAT MONIKER.

Am not bloody killer am diff? But like serious berem closed her acc? How is it my fault pls? undecided undecided
Re: Who Contributed To Jonathan's Downfall by champion69(m): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
1. PDP should have settled with the aggrieved governors Ameachi, Kwankwaso and co
2. He should have dropped Sambo and probably pick Kwankwaso to garner more vote from the north.
3. He choose the wrong northerners to work with
4. Ibrahim Shekareu and other northerner he gave ministerial positions did nothing for him
5. PDP underestimated the merger of ACN and CPC
Re: Who Contributed To Jonathan's Downfall by aresa: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Apart from corruption and incompetence, his problem started with Amaechi and his reetarded fiasco in Rivers state
Re: Who Contributed To Jonathan's Downfall by aresa: 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ultimately, hes responsible for his own doom
Re: Who Contributed To Jonathan's Downfall by Canme4u(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mynd44:
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Stella Oduah
Patience Jonathan
Diezanni Allison Maduekwe
Ayodele Fayose
Doyin Okupe
Reno Omokri
Labaran Maku
Rueben Abati

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why Buhari Took The Indefinite Leave Option Instead Of Resignation. / BREAKING NEWS: ATIKU WINS PDP PRIMARY ELECTION WITH 1532 VOTES / Nigeria’s Elections: Votes Are Being Tampered With- US Congressman Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.