Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce (32081 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by queendalyn(f): 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2016

In a Twitter Question and Answer session with The GuardianNewspapers, Ben Murray-Bruce addressed thetemporary sealing of some of his companies by the Assets ManagementCompany of Nigeria (AMCON), who secured an order to do so from a FederalHigh Court in Lagos, over his N11 Billion loan default. More tweetsafter the cut....

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/those-celebrating-my-downfall-celebrated-too-soon-ben-murray-bruce/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by queendalyn(f): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by dunkem21(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin

4 Likes

Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
True

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by Young03(m): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
No be lie Mr twitter senator

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Closely observing......
Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by adediranta(m): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
Twitter President till 2035

12 Likes

Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by Businessideas: 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Thank God he didn't say he was being witch-hunted! He suddenly forgot that the indebtedness of irresponsible borrowers like him made Union Bank to sack more than 1000 workers greater number than the number of people he claims he is employing,as if the jobs of his workers is more important than that of people who got fired by union bank because of the mess he caused.
Thank God we are not in GEJ 's era, AMCON would never have gotten shishi from this cunning fox. Since last Friday that the court ruled on the AMCON takeover, he waited till almost a week before acting thereby disrupting the business of his tenants in Galleria. He should get ready to be sued and pay compensation to his tenants who pay a lot as rent and service charges. His irresponsible attitude cause them to lose money and business,imagine those eateries in the galleria and how most of their food would have been spoilt. angry

164 Likes 15 Shares

Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by Babzrockman: 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bruce, na ur OYO u dey ooo

15 Likes

Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by HERSLEY(f): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
Awwwwwwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by buharisbae(f): 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
wow this is like the best response I've seen indeed he is truly a common sense senator

well brown loofers I hope u are seeing this? hatred kills! BMB carry go nothing do you!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ben is more than a man. He accepted the fate that befell him with equanimity without blaming some imaginary enemies....Those who have been making snide remarks about this minor setback are in for a rude shock. A hen that has not died will still eat many corns.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by FagsamPHP(m): 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by Frankiss44(m): 11:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
I wonder why would any sane mind celebrate the failure of someone's business... Even if you don't share the same political views, that's hatred taken too far. First zombies said the dude embezzled nta funds to set up silverware whereas the dude borrowed his ass off to float his company for more than a decade. Well like he said, tough times never last, but tough people do.. Let's see how the Maurice family bounces out of this.
The fact is that to make it big in the business world, you need to borrow. Everybody borrows... But one thing is to borrow and another is to service your debts. I wish them well

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
I wander why a right thinking human being will celebrate such when they are aware it will also affect the workers whom the country refused to create jobs for.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by waledeji(m): 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
ganisucks:
I doff my daddy's hat for Ben Murray Bruce. ΨђåƮ a comeback. How many Yorubas can issue such an inspirational comeback reply. Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ guys should stop hating, take a pen, a note A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ learn. Lazy bunch ☀̤̣̈̇f Omoniles.
did u just learn how to use this font? Just asking grin grin angry

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by PrinceMario(m): 12:30am On Jun 25, 2016
Oga pay your loan. Its common sense!

12 Likes

Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by alizma: 12:59am On Jun 25, 2016
I am not a fan of Ben Bruce but I damn love the way this man is handling the whole thing.
tumb up for Ben Bruce.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by Jorussia(m): 1:55am On Jun 25, 2016
Ben Murray Bruce should not hide under any imaginary economy stagnation to justify is inability to service his loan.His indebtedness didn't happen in this administration, hence,he should not blame the current temporary economic stagnation as the reason he is in this mess.

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by Aromas: 2:03am On Jun 25, 2016
Respect to Bruce. Insha Allah you shall rise again. Ameen Ya-Allah. The common senator grin

9 Likes

Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by koladebrainiac(m): 2:05am On Jun 25, 2016
Its not crime to take loan but its a crime to not service it. You should be able to service ur debt.
.although i am glad his company has reopened-at least all those 1000 workers wud not be on the street but the lesson learnt here is that this man is an hypocrite. Commonsense is no common

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by ckmayoca: 3:34am On Jun 25, 2016
BMB good words and keep focus.

4 Likes

Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by totorimi: 3:45am On Jun 25, 2016
Oga look you cant be owing 11bn and yet you tweet anyhow. Havent you heard that those who live in glass house dont throw stones. This govt has nothing ggod to offer anyhow that opposes them. So next time make sure you cover your tracks well befor you tweet.

Ask Saraki how far.

3 Likes

Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by jollymizzle(m): 3:45am On Jun 25, 2016
At least we go hear word.imagine the common sense peddler who happens to be short on common sense.who dey ask you story?and to the people praising him,what should he have said.let me guess he is another hero for accepting he didn't pay his debt? Lmao you people should be wiser,he would have cost people their savings and jobs.and what happened after he was bailed out? He still couldn't service his debts.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by jollymizzle(m): 3:47am On Jun 25, 2016
Jorussia:
Ben Murray Bruce should not hide under an imaginary economy stagnation to justify is inability to service his loan.His indebtedness didn't happen in this administration, hence,he should not blame the current temporary economic stagnation as the reason he is in this mess.
Don't mind the mofo,he has the guts to blame the economy as if he collected the loans yesterday

16 Likes

Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by jollymizzle(m): 3:50am On Jun 25, 2016
Jorussia:
Ben Murray Bruce should not hide under an imaginary economy stagnation to justify is inability to service his loan.His indebtedness didn't happen in this administration, hence,he should not blame the current temporary economic stagnation as the reason he is in this mess.
Don't mind the mofo,he has the guts to blame the economy as if he collected the loans yesterday.amcon bailed him out as far back as 2011 and he is here spilling trash about economy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by Agimor(m): 3:53am On Jun 25, 2016
11 Billion loan that's a huge sum of money. but who is celebrating its down fall when the resultant effect is monumental to the economy.

2 Likes

Re: ‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce by Jorussia(m): 3:56am On Jun 25, 2016
jollymizzle:

Don't mind the mofo,he has the guts to blame the economy as if he collected the loans yesterday
I just tire for bmb.Does he think Nigerians are fools?his loan was bought over by AMCON in 2011,yet,he is blaming the present temporary economic stagnation as the reason for his indebtedness.BMB can deceive Ipob members and defeated Gej supporters,but not those of us who contribute to serious national discourse without political regional and religious sentiments.

21 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Will Be Stoned To Death If He Enters South East – Biafra Group / Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) / Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.