Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,449 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

GMB The Winner - My Projection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GMB The Winner - My Projection (456 Views)

(the Video) / GEJ Vs. GMB: The Statistics / GMB The APC President Maybe Be Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GMB The Winner - My Projection by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 31, 2015
MY ELECTION PROJECTION

From the "trend" I believe Rivers (1.4 Million) & Delta(Judging by the trend in the SS/SE they (PDP) will be looking to dish out a result with 70-80% from a pool of 1.9 Million Voters with PVCs, which should be 1.2-1.3 Million Votes) are PDP's trump cards left ( both might sum up to about 2.8 Million). This will counter our 2 Million lead albeit, they would hold a temporary lead of about 900k.
All the other SS/SE(Bayelsa, Cross River, Edo, Ebonyi) states left aren't anything beyond 400k each; about 1.7 Million total and will be checked by APC's results from Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara & Yobe States ; about 2 Million.

Taraba will give GEJ negligible votes of about 200k of which we'll counter with our lead from Lagos and then, his fate of 900k will be sealed by our 6 Northern states( Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Niger & Benue) which i think we all know what's going to happen there.

Bauchi or Sokoto alone would give GMB 600k+ Votes and he'd still have 4-5 other states with a potential 250k+ Votes (I'm probably being a bit generous to GEJ & not to GMB) I don't want to be caught unaware - Someone said PDP votes are like Ijebu Garri (they swell the longer they are soaked) & these people have been soaking them for days.

It is almost over, let us keep praying and hoping that everything goes as projected.
Success is ours God willing.

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Expectation For Buhari's Government / Tale Of The East And West / Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.