Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Could The Bible Be Against APC? Just Read This, I Was Shocked When I Saw This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could The Bible Be Against APC? Just Read This, I Was Shocked When I Saw This. (1609 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: APC Just Gave Me My Change(photo) / I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could The Bible Be Against APC? Just Read This, I Was Shocked When I Saw This. by Ekeinde: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2015
Could the bible be against APC? Just read this, I was shocked when I saw this. Proverb 24 vs21,22a. MY SON, FEAR THE LORD AND KING, AND MINGLE NOT WIT THEM THAT SAY "CHANGE", FOR THEIR CALAMITY COMES QUICK. He also said in Malachi 3:6 For I am the Lord, I CHANGE NOT Seriously am still surprise.

Is the apc change a fraud? Is transformation the real change?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could The Bible Be Against APC? Just Read This, I Was Shocked When I Saw This. by captain247: 9:17am On Mar 31, 2015
Ekeinde:
Could the bible be against APC? Just read this, I was shocked when I saw this. Proverb 24 vs21,22a. MY SON, FEAR THE LORD AND KING, AND MINGLE NOT WIT THEM THAT SAY "CHANGE", FOR THEIR CALAMITY COMES QUICK. He also said in Malachi 3:6 For I am the Lord, I CHANGE NOT Seriously am still surprise.

Yes o true talk
Re: Could The Bible Be Against APC? Just Read This, I Was Shocked When I Saw This. by darksuit(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2015
Yeyeyeye
By d time 10 nack
You will know the truth

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Could The Bible Be Against APC? Just Read This, I Was Shocked When I Saw This. by breeze23: 9:21am On Mar 31, 2015
Interesting!
Re: Could The Bible Be Against APC? Just Read This, I Was Shocked When I Saw This. by Crystalline(f): 9:23am On Mar 31, 2015
Ekeinde:

Pls wen u read the BIBLE ask the HOLY SPIRIT for understanding.

1 Like

Re: Could The Bible Be Against APC? Just Read This, I Was Shocked When I Saw This. by Ekeinde: 9:24am On Mar 31, 2015
darksuit:
Yeyeyeye
By d time 10 nack
You will know the truth

Sai Buhari
it might be a surprise...
Re: Could The Bible Be Against APC? Just Read This, I Was Shocked When I Saw This. by Ekeinde: 9:27am On Mar 31, 2015
Crystalline:

Pls wen u read the BIBLE ask the HOLY SPIRIT for understanding.
hey see source here I wasn't the poster https://m.facebook.com/comment/replies/?ctoken=10153247020470229_10153247305555229&count=33&ft_ent_identifier=10153247020470229&gfid=AQCGg3xO0px63z29&refid=52&_ft_=qid.6132300803377660604%3Amf_story_key.-8139942827988578324%3Aei.6132300811782316087.6020061634387.19.0
Re: Could The Bible Be Against APC? Just Read This, I Was Shocked When I Saw This. by darksuit(m): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2015
Ekeinde:
it will be a surprise.. Even if buhari wins he might not rule.. He might even die after d election

u want him to die?
Fayose is dat u?
Re: Could The Bible Be Against APC? Just Read This, I Was Shocked When I Saw This. by vislabraye(m): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2015
Ekeinde:

Hahahahaaa. . The Word is true.
Re: Could The Bible Be Against APC? Just Read This, I Was Shocked When I Saw This. by Beamborla(f): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2015
Please and please, leave the Bible out of all these.

The problem we have is people just pick a portion of the Bible without reading what led to such verse and what follows the verse.

Mtcheeew!
Re: Could The Bible Be Against APC? Just Read This, I Was Shocked When I Saw This. by David0(m): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2015
Well, you obviously interpreted the Bible using your fleshly desire.

You need the spirit of God to interprete the Bible inorder to harness the truth therein.

Ekeinde:

OP, check the bolded. Tell me the difference btw Change and Transformation?
Re: Could The Bible Be Against APC? Just Read This, I Was Shocked When I Saw This. by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2015
bible is against PDP transformation agenda

2nd Corithians 11: 13-14 New king james Version

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, TRANFORMING themselves into apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder! For Satan himself TRANFORMS himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

(1) (Reply)

BUHARI will Never Get To The Promise Land,see Why. / 2015 Election : Who Is To Honour As "The Politician Of The Year?" / Jonathan Personally Called INEC Returning Officers To Rig And Increase His Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.