Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

(PHOTO) cost of Aisha Buhari Wrist Watch On Inauguration Day Is Falacy Lie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (PHOTO) cost of Aisha Buhari Wrist Watch On Inauguration Day Is Falacy Lie (1604 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady / The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times / Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PHOTO) cost of Aisha Buhari Wrist Watch On Inauguration Day Is Falacy Lie by mohince(m): 7:19am On Jun 02, 2015
I want to bring into notice of those rising eye brows on the
cost of the watch that the first lady Aisha Buhari wore on
the inauguration day that it's all falacy, lie and work of
haters. Below is the real and actual cost of the watch.

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) cost of Aisha Buhari Wrist Watch On Inauguration Day Is Falacy Lie by excellentmomma(f): 7:29am On Jun 02, 2015
mohince:

All those "rising eye brows", there is God oo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (PHOTO) cost of Aisha Buhari Wrist Watch On Inauguration Day Is Falacy Lie by Shortyy(f): 7:34am On Jun 02, 2015
they are rising eye brows? but how?

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTO) cost of Aisha Buhari Wrist Watch On Inauguration Day Is Falacy Lie by saintopus(m): 7:40am On Jun 02, 2015
When $49B NNPC was repprted missing Stella Oduah using billions of naira and Diezani using $10B for jets flights. We all believed it even when PwH reports and others said no money was missing.
Why wont we believe this,

3 Likes

Re: (PHOTO) cost of Aisha Buhari Wrist Watch On Inauguration Day Is Falacy Lie by 2cato: 7:43am On Jun 02, 2015
saintopus:
When $49B NNPC was repprted missing Stella Oduah using billions of naira and Diezani using $10B for jets flights. We all believed it even when PwH reports and others said no money was missing.
Why wont we believe this,
if you see a sycophant how can you identify him?

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTO) cost of Aisha Buhari Wrist Watch On Inauguration Day Is Falacy Lie by realborn(m): 7:43am On Jun 02, 2015
These specs for just $129. Hmmmmm.

She won't be buying from "KO-Watches" that sells replica watches. She would purchase directly from the manufacturer at the cost previously rumored.

She has a thriving business.

Funny how quiet people come under the beamlight as soon as they become elected.

Buhari and family, welcome!

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) cost of Aisha Buhari Wrist Watch On Inauguration Day Is Falacy Lie by 2cato: 7:45am On Jun 02, 2015
mohince:
dont you think you can do better than these rubbish than "rising ur eye brow"

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTO) cost of Aisha Buhari Wrist Watch On Inauguration Day Is Falacy Lie by DjAndroid: 7:49am On Jun 02, 2015
mohince:

Na you know.
These are what I found out.

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTO) cost of Aisha Buhari Wrist Watch On Inauguration Day Is Falacy Lie by Young4jose: 7:58am On Jun 02, 2015
I knw is PDPshit Propaganda............!!!
Re: (PHOTO) cost of Aisha Buhari Wrist Watch On Inauguration Day Is Falacy Lie by otil1: 8:21am On Jun 02, 2015
Fake or real?

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) cost of Aisha Buhari Wrist Watch On Inauguration Day Is Falacy Lie by sweetgala(m): 8:33am On Jun 02, 2015
I doubt it is a fake Cartier watch it may be , but a real Cartier would truely be in the €34,000 region

I also have no doubt she can afford one, she has a good business which probably makes a profit in the area of €200,000 annually why she wouldn't be able to afford it beats me.

If WizKids can buy a Porsche panamera worth over £40,000 crash it and buy a new car within a week, why Aisha can't afford a 34,000 euro watch is beyond reason.

Nigerians keep thinking of money in millions (naira), and don't realise that in euro or pounds is the kind of disposable income a middle -upper class family would have access to.
If you read Aisha but bought herself a brand new mercedes s500 or even an E-clads, would you be shocked cause one of those cost more than £50,000.

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) cost of Aisha Buhari Wrist Watch On Inauguration Day Is Falacy Lie by talktimi(m): 8:43am On Jun 02, 2015
sweetgala:
[s]I doubt it is a fake Cartier watch it may be , but a real Cartier would truely be in the €34,000 region

I also have no doubt she can afford one, she has a good business which probably makes a profit in the area of €200,000 annually why she wouldn't be able to afford it beats me.

If WizKids can buy a Porsche panamera worth over £40,000 crash it and buy a new car within a week, why Aisha can't afford a 34,000 euro watch is beyond reason.

Nigerians keep thinking of money in millions (naira), and don't realise that in euro or pounds is the kind of disposable income a middle -upper class family would have access to.
If you read Aisha but bought herself a brand new mercedes s500 or even an E-clads, would you be shocked cause one of those cost more than £50,000.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) cost of Aisha Buhari Wrist Watch On Inauguration Day Is Falacy Lie by frankyychiji(f): 9:43am On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=talktimi post=34338669][/quote]Good!

(1) (Reply)

Ngeneukwenu!! What Propaganda Do You Have For Nlders Today? / Ride From AJAH To IKOYI For As Low As 250 NAIRA? / Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.