Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 - Politics (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 (563659 Views)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust / After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:02am On Apr 01, 2015
Sai Buhari,

The People's General. May God guide your hand as you lead this Nation to the Promise Land.

3 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 01, 2015
avicky:

Amen o. Every orubebe that wants to rise, God shall jega them.
Amen!!! Nice prayer

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:06am On Apr 01, 2015
Olekumaster:
God bless Buhari, the people's general!!!
Happy new month peeps. Has Jega announced the winner yet?

Yes he has. Prof. Jega declared Gen. Buhari the winner of the 2015 Presidential election.

4 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by avicky(f): 4:08am On Apr 01, 2015
Btw, what is happening to all those prophecies of doom concerning this election? Has anyone been fulfilled?
Permutations and fake predictions. All those so called prophets should cover their face in shame. After they will deny it or say because Nigerians prayed that is why God averted it. I am sure Father Mbaka will be having a good laugh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by avicky(f): 4:12am On Apr 01, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
Sai Buhari,

The People's General. May God guide your hand as you lead this Nation to the Promise Land.
Amen and make all his detractors enter ground like ffk.

3 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by bashydemy(m): 4:37am On Apr 01, 2015
pinkybeny:
guy wen will u read buhari's own
I did already
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 01, 2015
Treachery begets treachery, and many dooms to come.
From the hollow calleth the voice of reason. Ye the falconers voice is now faint. The world has gone a whoring who shall reason with her.
Pray i tell thee, the signs in the stars O APC.
Pray i tell thee when Venus will consumate her love with Mercury
Pray I tell thee when these group of political discontent, strange bed fellows united to oust
Political msifits heralding the signs of the star of David, Ye of Freedom
Of Pluto running away satisfied with her lustful consuming lust for Saturn, the devil..... nay the North.

Once again i say Pray, for the hour is now upon us.

APC must rise above self, be counted and for once she will be responsible for all things that goes wrong.
We will see how they stutter, maybe stammer for political reason.
How they fumble and stumble as they learn to walk the tight political rope of death, Ah that usually of self destruct
the path reserved for Gladiators, the bravest of men.

The Electorate have thirsted blood, Ye until the bloodmoon ceases they will not be satiated.

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Sai APC
"Sai est" GEJ.
Sai Nigeria
Sai Reason.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by kliq(m): 5:02am On Apr 01, 2015
Segadem:
48hrs becomes 96hrs, #500 of petrol is gone and yet nothing
Lol...it's just funny

Lucky you,spent only 5h on fuel,Nepa must be effective in your area
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by sammyomotola: 5:18am On Apr 01, 2015
kliq:

Lol...it's just funny

Lucky you,spent only 5h on fuel,Nepa must be effective in your area
nepa really try gan if he didnt a cast
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by TreQuartista: 5:36am On Apr 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by successhunter: 5:38am On Apr 01, 2015
Congratulations to the General Buhari. glory be to the Almighty God.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by eleko1: 5:39am On Apr 01, 2015
So u too keep vigil?Nah wah for U self.As For the President elect,I believe/trust that he won't misbehave/act like the clueless one.
VickyRotex:
Guess I should just sleep too...

Nothing changes the results. We just needed to hear it from Jega's mouth officially. But now I think he s got to improve his time management skills.

All the same... Jega did absolutely well... His composure today earned him X3 of my initial respect.

Long live GMB/PYO
Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria
Long Live Nigerians
Long Live Nairalanders

GEJ, thanks for accepting your defeat peacefully(I wanna believe so)

GMB, now that you are there, please do not disappoint us... lots of people fought for this to happen.
People ain't sleeping right now cos of you

Please make Nigerians proud of this great country

Proud to be a Nigerian

#One Naija
#IStandForPeace
We'll simply show him the way out in 4 yrs time.Bia,com pay for the stuff U Buy angry grin :grin sad
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by TreQuartista: 5:50am On Apr 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by lecside: 6:06am On Apr 01, 2015
Nja has finally taken a new face

So help us God.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by justi4jesu(f): 6:08am On Apr 01, 2015
Shout out to the foreign journalists that were waiting to report news of violence and bloodshed. You have been disappointed. cheesy cheesy

First Task for Buhari: Let 1 Dollar = 1 Naira tongue cheesy

All the same Congratulations to Buhari but i will never add 'Sai" undecided undecided Whats the meaning if i may ask?

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 01, 2015
avicky:
Btw, what is happening to all those prophecies of doom concerning this election? Has anyone been fulfilled?
Permutations and fake predictions. All those so called prophets should cover their face in shame. After they will deny it or say because Nigerians prayed that is why God averted it. I am sure Father Mbaka will be having a good laugh.
I guess it is not over yet. However, I stopped having a strong faith in prophecies a long time ago, especially from our MOGs

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by lecside: 6:11am On Apr 01, 2015
Hpy new month.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 01, 2015
Meanwhile, Happy new month nairalanders
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by anigbajumo(m): 6:19am On Apr 01, 2015
shey dem stil exist.....GEJ till 2019
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by lecside: 6:20am On Apr 01, 2015
My ppl dis election be like world cup final.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by avicky(f): 6:23am On Apr 01, 2015
delightful1:

I guess it is not over yet. However, I stopped having a strong faith in prophecies a long time ago, especially from our MOGs

Hmm. Well it is already in the archives, so from time to time we would be checking to see the one that has fulfilled. But I know one that will surely fulfil, that 2015 is for lawyers. That one is certain as death.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by foliks(f): 6:27am On Apr 01, 2015
Now dat GMB has bin declared d winner, I sign out.....I came, I saw and I conquered

UP NIGERIA
Up APC
SAI BABA
SAI BUHARI

PDP, Sori u hear

Foliks signs out
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 01, 2015
avicky:

Hmm. Well it is already in the archives, so from time to time we would be checking to see the one that has fulfilled. But I know one that will surely fulfil, that 2015 is for lawyers. That one is certain as death.
Lmao, of course lawyers are gonna make it. I don't even bother reading through or archiving them. The only prophecy I read through was that of Prophet Suleiman.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by justi4jesu(f): 6:33am On Apr 01, 2015
Two moral lessons have I learned from Buhari and Jonathan. From Buhari , don't give up on your dreams. cheesy Old age isn't an excuse to give up. cheesy.

It doesn't matter how many times u have tried, you need to keep trying.

From Jonathan, the little opportunity you have, use it judiciously to affect the lives of your loved ones cheesy instead of trying to please other people in order to get more opportunities that you aren't sure of. angry angry

Happy New Month to Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Omotayor123(f): 6:33am On Apr 01, 2015
My prayers for u dis Month\=d/
"Father Lord,All the ORUBEBE
in my life that plans to
Disrupt my success and glory,
Pls,silence them.
And so for every Enugu in your life, God will raise a
Kano that will swallow it.
And for every Orubebe in your life, God shall jega them.
I wish u Buhari=d

Can I hear a Big Amen #

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Missmoney(f): 6:50am On Apr 01, 2015
Lemon12:
Buhari will loss he is not getting any 25% in south-south and southeast
ogbeni aw market? Hope say u neva get heart attack?
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by egopersonified(f): 6:53am On Apr 01, 2015
justi4jesu:
Shout out to the foreign journalists that were waiting to report news of violence and bloodshed. You have been disappointed. cheesy cheesy

First Task for Buhari: Let 1 Dollar = 1 Naira tongue cheesy

All the same Congratulations to Buhari but i will never add 'Sai" undecided undecided Whats the meaning if i may ask?

Question 1:
How can $1=N1
10 marks

Answer :
To get $1=N1
Presently, $1 is approximately N200
Get a N200 note, use an eraser to delete the two zeroes and 'hundred '
Then, tear the note into two equal parts
Therefore, $1=N1

Sai my moniker

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Missmoney(f): 6:53am On Apr 01, 2015
peoplesmandate:
according to the electoral act, there is possibility of a re-run and that might change the whole thing in favor of the incumbent.
God please deliver Jonathan from this rumble......
i still believe in GEJ.
rotflh

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 01, 2015
GEJ till may 2015

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by netmillionaires(m): 6:56am On Apr 01, 2015
EMEzzy:
You wouldn't be talking this trash if it were your tribe who suffered from the civil war, from an early age the ibos are taught about the havoc the civil war wrecked on us, some of my ancestors died during that war, me grandpa and grandma experienced great hardship relocating to the east after many ibos had been killed in the north, GEJ lost because he neglected the SE so the ibos were torn between voting for a man who has neglected them or voting a northerner(which was never an option worth considering) hence they decided to do neither and sit at home and accept whatever the results may be... If you call the ibos unprogressive for not voting a northerner be ready to say that again in 2019 and for years to come, roosters would grow teeths before ibos vote a northerner en masse and vice versa...
I couldn't give 2 pounds I'm labeled a tribalist, the North has more than earned it.
Why do you talk that way. Where do I start from? To start with, I am an Edo and not a yoruba. If someone need to hate another, it is the Edoid group of people who need to hate the Igbo with a passion but do we? No! We don't even know who to hate. Is it the federal govt or the Igbos.
During the civil war caused by either of these two the binis suffer. Let's not point accusing fingers here. In the name of marching against the federal govt, the Igbos march across our land and turn our land into a war zone; our men and children were killed in pools of blood. Our women had to service their men to save our men who are been killed like goats. It took the intervention of Black Scorpion to stop the massacre at Ore town in Ondo. Igbos just go about other peoples' land killing during the civil war in d name of fighting the FG and forget that it is some tribes that lives in those land they passed through killing and causing havoc. If u want to march on FG in Lagos u will need to pass through Benin, Ondo, Ogun and then lagos. Do you know how many yorubas will die in the process? U failed to think about that and then attack a yoruba man for scheming against you in a bid to stop the blood bath in his own land. Today we have bastards everywhere in Olukwu for no fault of ours. People who can't fend for themselves continue as harlots. when people talk of Edo it is Prostitution and witch. Where do they think the prostitutions starts from.
It broke my heart one day when a Igbo friend told me that when I see a lady in Olukwu community, I shouldn't get close with her cos they are all prostitutes. Do I hate him? No! He is my friend! He is Igbo! And he is Adorable. We now bear the taunts of been called prostitutes and cuckold and people think it is funny.
Do we continue to hate these people? No! You won't even see me thinking of it cos if we all do we will die with hatred in our hearts.
U talk of being marginalized. What should the binis say? The chance of an Igbo been president is still 1/3. It will take 5,000 years for a bini to become a president if we think along ethnic line. Nigeria is not made up of 3 tribes. We have hundreds of tribes in Nigeria. So what is the hope of the other tribes? Are they not nigerian? Don't they deserve a mention in the scheme of things? When people talk about Nigeria only Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba get mentioned. What is more worse than to lose ur identity just in the name of a one Nigeria? It get so funny one day when my friend ask me that when people talk about Nigerian accent, they always mention yoruba, igbo and hausa poor accent. Does it mean that the binis are the only tribe with the best spoken English in Nigeria? I laughed and reply with a big No. I made him to understand that we also have accent and it is other tribe that can notice. Even Americans have accent. A british can tell when an American speak. The reason we don't get mentioned is because we are not among the 3 major tribe. At least the Igbos always get mentioned by name in all things... Other tribes don't even dream of being a Rep let alone president. So plz stop this marginalization talk.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by justi4jesu(f): 7:00am On Apr 01, 2015
egopersonified:

Question 1:
How can $1=N1
10 marks

Answer :
To get $1=N1
Presently, $1 is approximately N200
Get a N200 note, use an eraser to delete the two zeroes and 'hundred '
Then, tear the note into two equal parts
Therefore, $1=N1

Sai my moniker

lol i won't mind Buhari performing that "CHANGE" seriously.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (Reply)

. / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.