Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid (53891 Views)

Telling An Interviewer How Much You Were Being Paid In Your Last Job / Inec Adhoc Staff Lists Is Out / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by intelligen(m): 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Noo
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by radiance26(f): 4:48am On Apr 18, 2015
Pls at kosofe local govt Lagos,we av not bin paid,its now a week after the elections,we are yet to get our money.
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by 1miccza: 8:25am On Apr 18, 2015
We haven't been paid also at Ifako ijaiye and we don't know what's happening oo
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by 1miccza: 8:29am On Apr 18, 2015
protonz:
Any1 recieved alert yet?

I have not seen any alert??
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by 1miccza: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2015
SOLARPOWER1:
TO THOSE WHO WORKED WITH INEC DURING THE ELECTION
Copied from a friend!!!According to latest investigation carried out by me and my colleagues on INEC payment, this is my finding:#4,500 for first training,#3,000 for 2nd training,#4,000 for feeding/transportallowance,#10,000 for logistics,#32,000 for the 2 electionsmaking a total of #53,500..If you collect any amount less than this, it means you have been swindled or duped..pls, don't forgetthat NO PAYMENT,NO GUBERNATORIAL/HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY election policy.Don't say you were not told because they will not want/like to pay again after election..

Let's fight for our right
Let's stop corruption
!!!INEC MUST NOT CHEAT ON US!!!!!

Pls re-broadcast till it gets to our HERO Prof Atthairu Jega

Please let us re broadcast everyone we have not been paid oooo!!!!!!
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by protonz(m): 12:27am On Apr 20, 2015
IF DIZ MUNTULAS DONT PAY MY MONEY 2MAW, I GO SWEAR 4 DEM OO!
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by protonz(m): 12:28am On Apr 20, 2015
IF DIZ MUNTULAS DONT PAY MY MONEY 2MAW, I GO SW€AR 4 DEM OO!
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by cool318(m): 4:10am On Apr 20, 2015
APO 1,2,3 were paid 9k for the Presidential election in IMO STATE & will still pay the same for Guber
Source- My little cousins.
INEC realy exploited them. SMH for Nigeria. Very PATHETIC.
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by Ezemarcel(m): 7:09am On Apr 20, 2015
cool318:
APO 1,2,3 were paid 9k for the Presidential election in IMO STATE & will still pay the same for Guber
Source- My little cousins.
INEC realy exploited them. SMH for Nigeria. Very PATHETIC.
too bad oo
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by intelligen(m): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2015
Dis is realy very pathetic.....we are already in d second week after elections n yet no payment for such a risky job whose money had been released by d FG even bfor d elections n to think dat we dont even know how much we are expecting makes it even more ridiculous...
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by upwardmode: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
Called my SPO earlier today...she told me they were still compiling the list for payments. Im talking for Alimosho LGA,Lagos.
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by mokset123: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
upwardmode:
Called my SPO earlier today...she told me they were still compiling the list for payments. Im talking for Alimosho LGA,Lagos.

this delay in payment is so annoying. And so far so good a week after the election no state has paid its inec adhoc staff other than the corpers that were used is rather pathetic. I hope there isn't any conspiracy to perpetuate any fraudulent act in payment of other inec adhoc staffs used for the elections
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
I guess they're making efforts doing some sortings and
manipulations to deny some ad hoc staff being paid their allowances. All i knw is dt no one can deny me allowance i risked my precious life for, otherwise i would make sure (.....)!!! D bracket is confidential for now.
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by handie(m): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
Akoko-Edo LGA paid 13,000 for first elections today and told us to drop our accounts numbers. Don't know when the alerts will still coming in tho
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by DebYB1(f): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
We have been paid 26k for the two elections and N7,500 for the 5 days training at Odo-otin LGA, Osun state.
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by engrsyer(m): 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
I my Rivers State no alert at all for non corps members as corpers have gotten theirs in Rivers State with 13k for the second election and 10k for the 1st election. In PHALGA where I serve, no single payment has been made except some LGAs that has paid their 34 days training fees.
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by mokset123: 1:24am On Apr 21, 2015
Just got alert of 9k yesterday afternoon from inec in delta state. Why can't they just pay us once rather than this bit by bit payment system.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by protonz(m): 6:11am On Apr 21, 2015
Has any1 in lag been paid.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by engrsyer(m): 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
Can you see how wicked the heart of a man is.

INEC paid my LGA, Port Harcourt LGA of Rivers State, instead of them to pay us our full allowance they rather went to pay it in fixed deposit and yielding interest for them. The worst part of it is that our hard earned Training Allowance and everyother logistics has been eaten/stolen away by the INEC Officials except for the presidential and governorship elections that I heard that they wants to pay and that may likely be monday with uncertainty. No dime has been remitted to us(ex-corpers and maybe students) since the beginning of the ad hoc staff exercise.

All those who may involve in eating my sweat will never go free as law of nature shall hit that person in double manifold.
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
I worked as an a.p.o in oshodi local government.... I haven't gotten any alert yet.......... Anyone whom work there and have been pay shud reply me please.....
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by sammyjoepumping(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
engrsyer:
Can you see how wicked the heart of a man is.

INEC paid my LGA, Port Harcourt LGA of Rivers State, instead of them to pay us our full allowance they rather went to pay it in fixed deposit and yielding interest for them. The worst part of it is that our hard earned Training Allowance and everyother logistics has been eaten/stolen away by the INEC Officials except for the presidential and governorship elections that I heard that they wants to pay and that may likely be monday with uncertainty. No dime has been remitted to us(ex-corpers and maybe students) since the beginning of the ad hoc staff exercise.

All those who may involve in eating my sweat will never go free as law of nature shall hit that person in double manifold.

Na una allow dem swindle ur training and feeding allowance now. The INEC officials tried it here @ Ifako Ijaiye, we staged a protest and called on one of the national dialies to know what was happening. As the EO hear dis ehn, she pay us kiakia.
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by engrsyer(m): 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
sammyjoepumping:

Na una allow dem swindle ur training and feeding allowance now. The INEC officials tried it here @ Ifako Ijaiye, we staged a protest and called on one of the national dialies to know what was happening. As the EO hear dis ehn, she pay us kiakia.
I heard a rumoure that they are going to pay us by hand in phalga, so when we get there we shall ensure we protest against illegality and corruption.
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by engrsyer(m): 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
sammyjoepumping:

Bro we are were at d end been paid of #4500 for our training allawee today till thursday dis week, while the main election payments shall be done next week in port harcourt lga.
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by nkemjacob2(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
i heard the rumour dat corpers has being paid..... 32k..... But the ex corper we dont know our fate, we have not being paid and we cant be paid up 32k.... 4rm lagos
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by psucc(m): 7:40am On May 02, 2015
In Akwa Ibom, non-corpers are paid N12k and N9k for presidential and guber elections respectively.
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by Beress(m): 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
zicky:
PO ward 10 unit .. In bayelsa, I hav nt receive one kobo from inec, not training not feeding, thnx to the party agents am smiling to the bank

Pls what is the qualification to work as a presiding officer (PO)
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by deeza4mum: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
Beress:

Pls how can one become an adhoc officer?
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by zicky(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
Beress:

I was a corper then serving in bayelsa, we all went through training, did test and I saw my name as a P. O
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by moststylish(m): 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
haywhy28:

Boss na soo. When my PO tried to complain that he was given one APO,he was asked to manage or leave if he wants. Now I heard POs were paid #13k instead of #16k. May29 should come fast.
are you now satisfied with the May 29th?
Re: My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid by stanza(m): 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwksGBMd07k

I bet you didn't know the function of this in buildings.

Subscribe, like and share.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? / Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? / Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.