Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,984 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Even As A Gejite I Accept Buhari As President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even As A Gejite I Accept Buhari As President. (855 Views)

Now I Accept Buhari Hates The South East / Unbelievable: A Chronic Gejite Knees Down For Buhari (Pics) / My Advice To Rivers People As A Gejite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even As A Gejite I Accept Buhari As President. by OKDnigeria: 10:15am On Mar 31, 2015
Though the final result of the 2015 presidential election has not been announced, the trend of things suggests that General Muhammed Buhari will carry the day.

I supported president Goodluck Jonathan throughout. I still believe he is a far better presidential candidate than Buhari. But since majority of Nigerians chose Buhari, I have to accept it. It's not about GMB or GEJ, it's about Nigeria!

I accept Buhari as president (that is, if the court doesn't disqualify him in April). I will pray for him and wish him well just as I did for Jonathan. Because if he succeeds as president, Nigeria will succeed.

So let us all accept the result and move on. Shun violence!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even As A Gejite I Accept Buhari As President. by oluwafemi113(m): 10:20am On Mar 31, 2015
God bless you brother

Hope others can follow
Re: Even As A Gejite I Accept Buhari As President. by bobcharly(m): 10:24am On Mar 31, 2015
Not as if u have any other option....welcome to CHange though...
Re: Even As A Gejite I Accept Buhari As President. by dustmalik: 10:31am On Mar 31, 2015
Nice one, OP. Though we are hearing some worrying news right now, so no one knows what will happen. Some Returning Officers from Bauchi, Adamawa, Delta, Zamfara and others are alleged to be in the custody of the security agents, being coerced to manipulate the votes. GEJ is desperate, and he will do anything to win. I only fear for what my follow if they should manipulate the votes. May God Help us.
Re: Even As A Gejite I Accept Buhari As President. by omenka(m): 10:33am On Mar 31, 2015
Whether you accept him or not, he'd be your president.

And you guys should stop opening all these threads trying to pass yourselves off as saintly.

They are not gonna stop us from saying the things we desire to say after the final declaration.

By the way, too many planes have been flying overhead today. Seems the enemies of Nigeria have started running away from the country.
Re: Even As A Gejite I Accept Buhari As President. by snadguy007(m): 10:37am On Mar 31, 2015
cool
Re: Even As A Gejite I Accept Buhari As President. by OKDnigeria: 10:56am On Mar 31, 2015
omenka:
Whether you accept him or not, he'd be your president.

And you guys should stop opening all these threads trying to pass yourselves off as saintly.

They are not gonna stop us from saying the things we desire to say after the final declaration.

By the way, too many planes have been flying overhead today. Seems the enemies of Nigeria have started running away from the country.

U can say whatever u want. I'm not moved.

politics without bitterness is what I'm for
Re: Even As A Gejite I Accept Buhari As President. by sammyj: 11:00am On Mar 31, 2015
Bros you have good sportsmanship spirit and at the end of it all its not Buhari that won but Nigerians.

SAI CHANGE !!!

SAI Nigeria !!!
Re: Even As A Gejite I Accept Buhari As President. by HelenBee(f): 11:06am On Mar 31, 2015
Sensible op

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

With APC Win, South East Shuts Self From Senate President, Speaker Slots-PM / Have Y'all Seen This Video Of Our Nigeria Soldiers Dancing Skelewu? / I Will Rather Resign From Politics Than Defect To APC – Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.