Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

My Advice To Rivers People As A Gejite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Rivers People As A Gejite (987 Views)

Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard / Unbelievable: A Chronic Gejite Knees Down For Buhari (Pics) / Even As A Gejite I Accept Buhari As President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Rivers People As A Gejite by ITbomb(m): 7:19am On Apr 01, 2015
In spite of the allegations that the result sheet for Rivers State was grossly doctored to max up with the millions from Kano, PDP still has considerable followership in Rivers.

However, the table has been turned and to cut a big piece of cake out of the incoming government, Rivers State need to massively vote for APC and defend their votes.

Having personally listen to Amaechi outlining his grudges with the way Patience (cum Goodluck) ran the Niger Delta scenario and his position on how development should be implemented. I strongly agree that APC would never implement its programs aggressively in a PDP controlled Rivers State. Let's forget about personal ego and look towards the development of Rivers State in particular and ND as a whole, Peterside is the only preferred candidate that can attract the required federal presence to the State.

It is pertinent for the sake of development for PDP to concede Rivers State to APC.
Jonathan is returning to Niger Delta much same as he left it, it is my firm belief that Amaechi has a better deal for ND having invested much of ND money on funding the party.

God bless Rivers State
God bless Nigeria

CC: farano, lalasticlala, Ishilove

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Advice To Rivers People As A Gejite by Beesluv: 7:22am On Apr 01, 2015
Good
Re: My Advice To Rivers People As A Gejite by chymystique(f): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2015
In as much as I dont like APC as a party, I agree with you on this matter even if GEJ had won. Peterside is a better candidiate than wike. Wike is a tout and shouldnt ve been given mandate @ by the pdp @ all!.. A man who couldnt handle the tertiary educational crises while he was the minister.. am wondering how he would run Rivers state.. I pray he loses woefully...

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Rivers People As A Gejite by GogetterMD(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2015
It's great that you see the bigger picture and see the need for the development of the ND region and Nigeria as a whole. Together we shall move Nigeria forward, but not with Wike, not at all

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Rivers People As A Gejite by RockMaxi: 8:55am On Apr 01, 2015
I pity Wike and Amaechi's deputy, what a pity. angry

Re: My Advice To Rivers People As A Gejite by Tyche(m): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2015
Your thoughts as expressed in this write up is faultless and the highest form of maturity. I wish they heed the advice
Re: My Advice To Rivers People As A Gejite by missangela: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2015
Pdp will win rivers state,for the sake of democracy. All else Nigeria will become a one party(Apc) state,which will lead to dictatorship

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Rivers People As A Gejite by scribble: 9:33am On Apr 01, 2015
Pdp should win. To balance the scales. The center needs the amaechi treatment from PDP now.
Re: My Advice To Rivers People As A Gejite by ITbomb(m): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2015
scribble:
Pdp should win. To balance the scales. The center needs the amaechi treatment from PDP now.
What benefits did "Amaechi treatment" brought to Rivers State? Must we continue fighting while the rest of the country keep plundering our resources
Re: My Advice To Rivers People As A Gejite by Canme4u(m): 10:12am On Apr 01, 2015
Nice 1.
Re: My Advice To Rivers People As A Gejite by Pavore9: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2015
Wike's personality is not inspiring.

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Patience Jonathan Commences Parking Out Of Presidential Villa / Gov Poll: APC, PDP In Fierce Battle For Lagos, Benue, Others / Olisa Metuh Needs Training For The Role--------lai Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.