Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Nigeria Is Bigger Than Any Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Bigger Than Any Politicians (525 Views)

Kogi, Bayelsa: I’ll ‘amputate’ Any Politicians That Tries To Rig Elections – IGP / 5 Reasons Why You Don't Have To Die For Any Politicians / Buhari "The change crusader" Will Not Probe Any Politicians Or The Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Bigger Than Any Politicians by shadfoye: 10:20am On Mar 31, 2015
As Nigerians and the World focus on our great Nation,Nigeria, let it be known that any attempt by so called politicians to truncate the nascent democracy our dear country will be consumed withthe Erosion of Masses restriction because we have spoke and must be resspected.
Be warned you to be used as a miscrants to forment troubles,remember your parents who suffered for your upbringings for you to become somebody and a great person in life.If I were you,I would ponder and ask myself the following questions:

[b][/b WHERE ARE THE RELATIVES OF POLITICIAN(s) EMPLOYING US TO CAUSE PROBLEM?

WHAT TO GAIN IF MISSIONS ACCOMPLISHES IN CAUSING PROBLEM FOR THE PAROCHIAL,SELF-CENTRED POLITICIANS?

-WHY NOT ALLOWED THE VOICE OF MASSES(which is the Voice of God) PREVAILED
[
-5000 NAIRA GIVEN WILL LAST FOREVER? I Belief its capital No therefore be warned.

Politicians remember,Egypt,Syrian, and etcetra DO NOT CHEW WHAT YOUR MOUTH WILL NOT CONTAIN.WE WANT ONE UNITED NATION,ONE NIGERIA AND NO ONE WILL DIVIDE US.

TO OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT..........

Nigerians had spoken,take congnisance the needs of masses as a paramount and deligently seek the God face where neccessary and not likr robot that has no directions.....Four(4) Years @ corner to decide again not the amount of Dollars you or your political party will spend on RICE,VEGETABLE OIL,NAMED THEM WOULD BE SUFFICIENT BUT YOUR GOOD WORK UNCOMPROMISING TOWARDS NIGERIANS,FEAR OF GOD,NIGERIA FIRST BEFORE YOUR POLITICAL PARTY.

LET ME REMIND YOU ALL THREE(3) major Geographical Region of Nigeria voted you as a president, We did not vote for political party because CHANGED WE ALL CRIED FOR AND WE GOT.PLEASE AND PLEASE DO NOT UNDERMINE/UNDER-ESTIMATE WHAT WE MASSES CAN DO.
A word is enough for a wise...

NIGERIANS HOME DIASPORA CONGRATULATIONS FOR OUR VOICES BEING HEARD.

GOD BLESS OUR NATION, NIGERIA.

Moderator,pls fp.
Re: Nigeria Is Bigger Than Any Politicians by missbehave247(m): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2015
Yes ooo0

(1) (Reply)

Hmmm...how Did He Get There? / Fani-kayode Congratulates Buhari, Says No Regrets (The nation) / An Opened Letter To The President -elect. By EUROBOMBER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.