Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) (46289 Views)

PDP Loyalists Burn Their Old Clothes As They Defect To APC In Rivers State. PICS / APC Cries Out Over Alleged Pdp-instigated Violence, Voting Disruptions In Lagos, / Photo Of Alleged PDP Dollars; PDP Dismisses Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by olayinkaj2(m): 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wind of change don blow, fowl nyash don open. Pdp has been rigging since 1800bc...
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by nduchucks: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
The gubernatorial elections in Rivers will typify a do or die affair. God help us

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Badebim:
Hmmmmm. God will continue to expose them in Jesus name.
Mumu dont call that name in vain
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by Misogynist2014(m): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
PDP Power! Foolish bunch of imbecilés.
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by Odunharry(m): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
fellow Nigerians a new word has been added to
the English dictionary.
JEGA : ACT OF BEEN CALM AND COMPOSE
EXAMPLE. : HE TRIED TO FIGHT ME BUT I
REMAINED JEGAA

keep JEGA AND SAI BABA

APC FINAL BRUTALITY ON PDP
You River me, I kano you. You akwa Ibom me, I
Kaduna you. You Enugu me I katsina you. You
Bayelsa me, i jigawa you. You Delta me, I
Borno you. After that I go come Lagos you,
Sokoto you, Gombe you, then Niger you, e go
come be like pick 2, pick 3, hold on, last card,
Check up!!!! Tah!!!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by oluwafemi113(m): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
dan56:
i heard delta to project 1.6m for pdp unconfirmed is it true??

Even at that

States Left to be collated: Adamawa, bauchi, benue, borno, delta, edo, kebbi,sokoto, taraba,yobe,zamfara.

PDP, pick your states and tell me winner yourself
Una go fear fear.
Sai Buhari.
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by frisky2good(m): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
The mob destroyed CASH?
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by Amokwe(m): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/03/photos-imo-pdp-governorship-candidates.html?m=1
...the crowd destroy ed their CASH, in Nigeria?, this story sounds fake
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by akinjuly77(m): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Election Promo : Guess who wins & Get Free 1000
Recharge Cards

Now Africans Gist wants to Share free Recharge
Cards Just 1000
Register Login - Add your Comments on who will
Win the Election
-
-
-

Read more : http://africansgist.com/politics/election-promo-guess-who-wins-get-free-1000-recharge-cards/
-
-

Take this Chance no Dulll wink
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by mustymatic(m): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
If even our VCs can't read hand written
papers, Nigerian universities should stop
hand-written exams then. Only typed.
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by PapaOyoyo: 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
akinsadeez:
Thank God they were arrested but if I hear say them destroy the cash. You wan tell me sey dem destroy 1.2 million cash In this Nigeria? How many people will see that kinda money and destroy it. If by 'destroy' they mean shared, then I can agree.

Hahaha, it was 'destroyed' and thrown into pockets
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by hedges007(m): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
As soon as i typed Rivers result in my Excel sheet, Excel froze and I had to close from Task Manager

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by sunsewa: 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
DAT one na political abracadabra, pure dramatically staged,we sabi una.
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by fareed69(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
AndreRose:
Okay. So what about the little children that voted in kano?
www.nairaland.com/2227556/polling-units-under-watch

#PDP

Ewu go carry your Papa replace am Idiot

Sei Buhari
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by vikyno(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where are the ballot boxes and the ballot papers? APC are fond of making noise where ever they loose.

Despite all the shouts in the social media about Lagos being for APC, they only won with a slight margin after all the manipulations.

#Changemyfoot.
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by excel4us: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Everyone knows that PDP rigged SE and SS but anyways that's old school since Buhari is the president already.
you are a BIG fool

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
WORD FOR MY IGBO BROTHERS………..BY MADUKA FIDOROCKS ONWUKEME
You voted against GMB for 2 reasons "Hatred for northerners over the civil war that ended 45 years ago" and "fears of islamisation due to ignorance or outright refusal to see the impossibility of such".
Well it takes just Kano and Katsina (2 Northern states) to cancel out all the votes in the Southeast. GMB is coasting home to victory in the Southwest and the North.
He would definitely win on the votes of other zones comfortably without the southeast.
The moral of this treatise is that I want to thank my Igbo brothers for teaching me that a man who is ruled by "hatred" and "fear" will never move forward. He will only embark on self defeating schemes even when only defeat stares him the face.
Anyway, now GMB is set to clinch the presidential seat. What do you do with the delusions of islamisation and the civil war hatred!
As for me, the civil war ended 45 years ago. Am neither ruled by hate or fear.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by Billygee2u: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
this is complete lie from a lie lie governor,like APC like OKOROCHA

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by shizzleStar: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nonsense! only a FOOL doesn't know that rochas is desperate and only came up with this framed up allegation to give non-plausible excuses for APC's lose in imo state
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by NotNairalandi(m): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Fraud at highest level

Meanwhile

APC: 10,454,137
PDP: 9,953,392

Result after calculating 26states.
Rivers o, i doubt that rivers result.

Team APC nothing to worry about
We're still in the lead
you doubt Rivers result but you did not doubt Kano result.
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by oluwafemi113(m): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nairalandi:
you doubt Rivers result but you did not doubt Kano result? Thunder wey go fire you is still receiving instruction from God! Wait b4 evening u go receive am.

You sound like one of them undecided

You this fuckkkin Fraudsters
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by MegaMan1987: 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
I'm not surprised that the Igbo would try to cheat their way to victory. It's in their blood to do such a thiung.
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by Ruqui(f): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Zaikon:
He be like say okorocha na police bfor see evidence.
As in eh...the evidence pure die!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by khalleb(m): 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
AndreRose:

#PDP
wow I trust APC, they don't associate themselves with all these OLODO so call pdp, any APC accusations has fact and evidence

change is on the way

change is inevitable
sai baba
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by khalleb(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
lalasticlala:
More

wow I trust APC, they don't associate themselves with all
these OLODO so call pdp, any APC accusations has fact and
evidence
change is on the way
change is inevitable
sai baba
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by jkross(m): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Rochas is trying to save face...Where are the alleged futo lecturer and ASUU whatever and the army...the ballots papers abi na boxes...its not by holding one bundle of cash show us the ghana must go
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
AndreRose:

#PDP

Too late grin This na medicine after dead body don ready for burial grin ! You would have complained when they were registering and being issued with PVCs; as it stance now, the ages on their PVCs is enough proof that they are old enough to VOTE, so why complain now? Abi if Aki and Paw-Paw show face to vote you go send them home? Hehehehehe!

No be so una dey forge age take dey go youth service, play football etc for Nigeria? What's the difference? LOL grin

Change don show! Embrace it....grin
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nonsense propaganda from nonsense candidate Okorocha........

Lazy fool ....

Latest betrayal Rochas.......
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dirty report
Re: Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
This na huge lie! No igbo man wld leave 1.2m in a car and run away neither will an igbo man see 1.2m and bring it out on camera.
okorocha catch okorocha na in happen there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win / 3 Major Nigerian Problems Buhari Should Tackle - Dangote / Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.