Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Forsee A SS /SE Grand Alliance To Seek For A New Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Forsee A SS /SE Grand Alliance To Seek For A New Nation (1535 Views)

I Bolaino, Forsee A New Nigerian President!!! / Psychic Forsee Civil War In Nigeria / APC, PDP Factions Form Alliance To Produce Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Forsee A SS /SE Grand Alliance To Seek For A New Nation by hilary26(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
If Buhari maltreats us...and if the twitter hate call by King with no crown continues...then we gonna push for an independent state.

1 Like

Re: I Forsee A SS /SE Grand Alliance To Seek For A New Nation by cheruv: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
that's true! angry
I saw the tweet by king calling other Nigerians to rise up and commit genocide on the Igbos.
I'd say to the other Nigerians ready to commit the genocide,"Bia,n'ihi na anyi naeche unu angry "
and I'd say to all Igbos that they should be ready for war incase kos our Generalissimo always told us back then that onye ndi iro gbara gburugburu anaghi araha ura!
apart from the few fools among us,we the children of the Great Igbo Nation voted GEJ,and by doing that passed across a msg that was well received by the other side of the Nigerian divide.
whatever that wants to happen should now happen! angry
Re: I Forsee A SS /SE Grand Alliance To Seek For A New Nation by oluwafemi113(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Rubbish undecided
Re: I Forsee A SS /SE Grand Alliance To Seek For A New Nation by Sloan: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
pffft! You lost, deal with it! The same people who threw out your fhoolish and incompetently clueless president now in 2015, voted for him in 2011. You people are just clannish and backward!
Re: I Forsee A SS /SE Grand Alliance To Seek For A New Nation by eCollynzo: 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Stop deceiving yourself, SS and SE will not form a country together even if Nigeri disintegrates. Everyone will be on his own.
Take that idea away from your mind.
Re: I Forsee A SS /SE Grand Alliance To Seek For A New Nation by Sloan: 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
eCollynzo:
Stop deceiving yourself, SS and SE will not form a country together even if Nigeri disintegrates. Everyone will be on his own.

Why can't you form one together?

Perhaps, you can make GEJ the clueless retardaft your president?? grin grin
Re: I Forsee A SS /SE Grand Alliance To Seek For A New Nation by egift(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
You are seeing Nonsense.

- Do you have any 2 million people to donate to die for such nonsense?
- Do you know how many years the SE and SS will be pounded with Explosives (Land, Air and Sea)?
- You now want SS to Lord over Aligbo till the end of eternity?
- When they are done, they will pull out and either have their own country or align with Nigeria to over run the SE.
- What is the plan for all the millions of our people living across Nigeria?

Bros if you are hungry say it. But next time you allow the malaria slapping you to get out of hand, even the devil will be scared of imagining what will happen to you.

It is One Nigeria all the way. If you are tired of Nigeria, jump into the Atlantic ocean and start swimming offshore. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Forsee A SS /SE Grand Alliance To Seek For A New Nation by ibietela2(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
[s]
hilary26:
If Buhari maltreats us...and if the twitter hate call by King with no crown continues...then we gonna push for an independent state.
[/s]

Did you take that stuff
Re: I Forsee A SS /SE Grand Alliance To Seek For A New Nation by cronus: 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
See these jokers. Make I leave land wey I buy for Abuja, go dey follow una? Better wake up and smell the coffee, a new sheriff is in town.
Re: I Forsee A SS /SE Grand Alliance To Seek For A New Nation by raumdeuter: 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dey deceive yourself

Watch Ibos pick race one by one to APC

AGIP Any Govt In Power things
Re: I Forsee A SS /SE Grand Alliance To Seek For A New Nation by egift(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
raumdeuter:
Dey deceive yourself

Watch Ibos pick race one by one to APC

AGIP Any Govt In Power things

I once said months ago that Ohaneze will lead a delegation to see Buhari, some people shouted me down. Gradually it is coming to pass.

God bless Aligbo. We are the best breed in Africa. Blessed with wisdom, yet take decisions that will make you marvel.
Re: I Forsee A SS /SE Grand Alliance To Seek For A New Nation by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
eCollynzo:
do you think the 2 drops of ofe in the SE will be enough for Pa amadi to drink? You better attach yourself to them now.
Re: I Forsee A SS /SE Grand Alliance To Seek For A New Nation by eCollynzo: 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Segeggs:
do you think the 2 drops of ofe in the SE will be enough for Pa amadi to drink? You better attach yourself to them now.
Adewole Segun Anthony be very careful before you go the way of your late father.
Re: I Forsee A SS /SE Grand Alliance To Seek For A New Nation by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
hilary26:
See crybaby. 'If Buhari maltreats us'.
Is he a babysitter? Well, maybe, because I'm quite sure he won't let any harm come to you. Not under his watch.
So, 'hush little baby, don't you cry, papa's gon buy you a mockingbird'.

(1) (Reply)

Earth Day Quiz: Which Animal Are You? Go To Google.com And Take The Test / Femi Otedola At Daughter's Graduation In London(pics) / Unconfirmed Report Of Bomb Blast In Zaria (dogarawa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.