Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Have You Gone To Bayelsa State Before?. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have You Gone To Bayelsa State Before?. (1503 Views)

Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone / Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) / Man Plunges Car Into Swamp In Bayelsa And Dies Instantly (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Gone To Bayelsa State Before?. by missgifted12(f): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Have u gone to Bayelsa before?,well i am from bayelsa but i reside in Abuja,I went to bayelsa on one occasion lyk dat and i realised that bayelsa girls are very pretty and their young men are handsome. So have u ever fall in love with a bayelsan before?if u have,pls share your experience.
Re: Have You Gone To Bayelsa State Before?. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
I'm so grateful mods cheesy
8 bottles of orijin and uncountable wraps of weed for you guys grin

cc: farano
ishilove

Re: Have You Gone To Bayelsa State Before?. by Ishilove: 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Orijin101:
I'm so grateful mods cheesy
8 bottles of orijin and uncountable wraps of weed for you guys grin

cc: farano
ishilove
O.Y.O
Re: Have You Gone To Bayelsa State Before?. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ishilove:

O.Y.O
Continue forming as if you are not lashing the weeds already tongue

please, don't jez mistakenly ban me when you are high ooo
Re: Have You Gone To Bayelsa State Before?. by armadeo(m): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
missgifted12:
Have u gone to Bayelsa before?,well i am from bayelsa but i reside in Abuja,I went to bayelsa on one occasion lyk dat and i realised that bayelsa girls are very pretty and their young men are handsome. So have u ever fall in love with a bayelsan before?if u have,pls share your experience.

Beauty and the eye of the beholder.

PS not saying it isn't true.
Re: Have You Gone To Bayelsa State Before?. by Ishilove: 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Orijin101:

Continue forming as if you are not lashing the weeds already tongue

please, don't jez mistakenly ban me when you are high ooo
I'm not trigger happy
Re: Have You Gone To Bayelsa State Before?. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ishilove:

I'm not trigger happy
uhm. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Gone To Bayelsa State Before?. by stepo707: 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
yes oh.i was in yenezuepie for 2months....well about their girls lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Gone To Bayelsa State Before?. by missgifted12(f): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
stepo707:
yes oh.i was in yenezuepie for 2months....well about their girls lipsrsealed
maybe u didn't see d fine ones.Well i am from bayelsa and my LGA is yenagoa,i am from attissa
Re: Have You Gone To Bayelsa State Before?. by stepo707: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
missgifted12:
maybe u didn't see d fine ones.Well i am from bayelsa and my LGA is yenagoa,i am from attissa

it depends on the area.okaka was filled with rough girls but all the same i saw some few fine girls
Re: Have You Gone To Bayelsa State Before?. by sdavirus: 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nothing beautiful there at all.
Worst in all the states I've been to.

Stayed there a lot for 6years.

Like someone said earlier, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Have You Gone To Bayelsa State Before?. by MrFlavvor(m): 8:46am On Jun 05, 2015
from bayelsa love d chicks dia.still searching for nlanders in bayelsa tho
Re: Have You Gone To Bayelsa State Before?. by ramzylipi(m): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2015
I stayed in bayelsa for close to two years, n I found them very loose, cos u will find a 15yr old gal wit a kid after like 4 or 5 abortions. as for beauty, they r not as pretty as Ph babes. 80% of dem r black( I mean very thick black colour).dt's my own view sha o

(1) (Reply)

Does Arik Airline Allow Passenger To Use Or Take Power Bank Battery On Flights. / Aso Drive Abuja / Restroom On Buses? Share Your Experience On Long Distance Night Buses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.