Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari (7897 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Meet Safina Buhari, Daughter Of President Elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari....[photo] / President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Firefire(m): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
On behalf of my team, I congratulate the in-coming president and the president elect by the popular votes, Major General Mohamodu Buhari, Hayyak Allah.

We wish you well as you lead Nigeria for the next four years.

I use this medium to appeal to the current President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan and his teaming supporters to accept the outcome of the election in good faith and see it as an act of God.

A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

Once God has spoken; Twice I have heard this: That power belongs to God

Your name will go into the books of chronicles as the President who never tampered with the will of the people.

I wish you well going into the future.

I wish Nigerians well.

I congratulate, all the actors.

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

God bless Nairaland

God bless you.

Fi Amanillah!

Shalom!

Firefire!

N:B:

For the attached: E &OE

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by thunderrider: 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations to the In- Coming President

Long Live Nigeria

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Arch1: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Firefire, nice one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by A7(m): 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Firefire:
On behalf of my team, I congratulate the in-coming president and the president elect by the popular votes, Major General Mohamodu Buhari, Hayyak Allah.

You mean your tons of monikers? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Arch1:
Firefire, nice one

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Mynd44: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
See them.....I thought you were running your fingers...

Nonsense. You for no accept Na.

Never again will a clueless Zoologist rule us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by omenka(m): 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thanks bro. smiley

Please edit your title. He's the President Elect and not the president.

God bless you guys.

I hope the spirit of accommodation and sportsmanship being demonstrated here goes beyond the forum and unto the main streets. We need that one-ness more than anything else at this point in time.

It is well.

6 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by midolian(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Goood one from you, firefire..just one thing left, your signature. Mayb u shld errm, CHANGE it..*winx*

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by omenka(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mynd44:

Bro you need some jega in your life. cheesy

Let's all embrace. It is over.

The only victor in the entire process is Nigeria and her democracy.

7 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Firefire(m): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
omenka:
Thanks bro. smiley

Please edit your title. He's the President Elect and not the president.

God bless you guys.

I hope the spirit of accommodation and sportsmanship being demonstrated here goes beyond the forum and unto the main streets. We need that one-ness more than anything else at this point in time.

It is well.

Thanks. edited.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Holla911(m): 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Welcome to a new Nigeria..
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
I remember very well how PDP supporters insulted me before this election. Now they're online and can't even post anything. They will see how d good policy of the new president will affect them also. But na bad makete for them oh. After all the mouth

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Mynd44: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
omenka:

I completely intend to troll these people as much as they would have trolled me.

I have no chill.

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mynd44:

Power belongs to God Almighty.
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by sammyj: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats to our Incoming President but #BABAwhenUneter please send Mrs Buhari to comedy school in order for us not to miss Madam SHEPOPOTEMUS. grin grin

SAI BABA/PYO

SAI Nigeria !!!

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by lukuluku101(m): 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

We have set out on a path to success, with the successful completion of an election that was predicted to break us.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Lukuluku101

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Mynd44: 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Firefire:

Power belongs to God Almighty.
For all you know, I might be an Atheist

GEJout!!!!!!

Barcanista, anonimi, how market?

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by ozoigbondu: 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Let me just say congratulations to Buhari l hope my fears about him and his party does not come to past but if it does i will be here to laugh and say l told you so grin

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by atlwireles: 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
I want to associate myself with the OP's comment. It politics, there must winners and losers, we lost today but we live to fight another day.

God bless the incoming President and I wish APC and their members best of luck for a Job well done. cool cool cool cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by tunex23: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
omenka:

well said bro
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by omenka(m): 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mynd44:

I completely intend to troll these people as much as they would have trolled me.

I have no chill.
You are bigger than that bro. cheesy

We have more than enough younger soldiers to handle that. Veterans don't need to fight dirty at the end of a war. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
atlwireles:
I want to associate myself with the OP's comment. It politics, there must winners and losers, we lost today but we live to fight another day.

God bless the incoming President and I wish APC and their members best of luck for a Job well done. cool cool cool cool

We have fought the good fight, we have finished the race, we have kept the faith for ONE NIGERIA.

God bless our Republic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by anonimi: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mynd44:

GEJout!!!!!!

Very fine.

How market your side too this one wey you dey shout wetin Jega never announce so? Hope sey you nor go get hypertension oh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mynd44:

GEJout!!!!!!

anonimi is still spamming nairaland with useless pictures giving himself hope that Jonathan will win. Dude is something else.

grin grin

Modified"

Anonimi,how market?
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by clubone0501: 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
This must be hard chai grin
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by atlwireles: 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Firefire:

We have fought the good fight, we have finished the race, we have kept the faith for ONE NIGERIA.

God bless our Republic.

Yes we did, there is nothing to worry about . 2011 was like yesterday, 2019 will be here soon.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by adesegun121(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Make i sharperly follow the winning team..

Sai baba

sai buhari

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by anonimi: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mynd44:

So clueless he TRANSFORMED our electoral system from Do or Die by Capture of the former Baba Iyabo era to what we have today.

IF Buhari gets sworn in, we will be here all the way to 2019 to compare who be clueless grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
atlwireles:

Yes we did, there is nothing to worry about . 2011 was like yesterday, 2019 will be here soon.

no victor no vanquished.
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by PointB: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
I fail to understand all these raft of "alleluia today, crucify him tomorrow" congratulations. If and when the unlettered semi-illiterate bigot is declared winner, what we need him to do is his job!

His job, simple!!
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Mynd44: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
omenka:
You are bigger than that bro. cheesy

We have more than enough younger soldiers to handle that. Veterans don't need to fight dirty at the end of a war. smiley
Lmao..

Okay okay okay.

When do we start analyzing the results? Make Una cc me.
Re: Congratulations To President Elect Gen. Mohamodu Buhari by Mynd44: 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
anonimi:

So clueless he TRANSFORMED our electoral system from Do or Die by Capture of the former Baba Iyabo era to what we have today.

IF Buhari gets sworn in, we will be here all the way to 2019 to compare who be clueless grin cheesy
And yet the people behind him wanted to sack Jega the man who stop strong against rigging.

Yeah right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Buhari Will Not Tolerate Killings, Kidnappings" -Minister Of Interior, Dambazau / Depression Or EFCC: What Will Make Rochas Okorocha To Look Like This? / Opobo Kingdom And Igbo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.