Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,828 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him (58585 Views)

Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra / Buhari Dissociates Self From Social Media Bill. / Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by holluwai(m): 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
''There is a tweet circulating and trending right now purportedly ascribed to me....This tweet is not from me...I had never supported any government in the Nigerian state before the government of my brother Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan...My position on the independence and restoration of the stolen sovereignty of my country will never never be negotiated away....Let it be known by the creators of these cowardly tweet that treachery is not part of mine DNA.''

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=887226321319688&id=100000969849908&refid=17&_ft_

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
He's afraid of going to Jail

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by richol(m): 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
GMB TILL 2019...GEJ SORRY ENH.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by adorablepepple(f): 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
yeeepah

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by Chinemeokpann: 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
All the noisemakers will soon fall in line

When will Ohaneze send a congratulatory message to General Buhari?

Sai Baba

cc: Lalasticlala

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by nitrogen(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Geez! Are you kidding me? This is not true joor. Abeg!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Issalie

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by ziccoit: 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
I only pity those who have been gullibly following these thugs, not knowing they only put their mouth where their pocket is. Asari is now making a sharp U-turn even before the official declaration of GMB.

Edit:
Since Asari has chosen to make another sharp U-turn, two in less than an hour; I want to reiterate my earlier position that the thugs usually put mouth where their money is and vice versa. You have only supported a government in you life who happened to have fraudulently empowered you. I'm waiting for another U-turn anytime soon!

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by timilehing(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Na so o. Hediot Bas.tard

#Change is here

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by aieromon(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
One by one,they are denying the President.....

What a shame....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by holluwai(m): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Very true, that's a snap page from his actual tweeter account. smiley

Blebleswag:
Issalie
nitrogen:
Geez! Are you kidding me? This is not true joor. Abeg!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chinemeokpann:
All the noisemakers will soon fall in line

When will Ohaneze send a congratulatory message to General Buhari?

Sai Baba

cc: Lalasticlala

Ohaneze won't be sending congratulatory message. I expect them to drive to Abuja in large number and kiss Buhari's shoes.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by politricks: 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Ohaneze won't be sending congratulatory message. I expect them to drive to Abuja in large number and kiss Buhari's shoes.
Why you wicked like this

18 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by holluwai(m): 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hahahahaha

sincerenigerian:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by raumdeuter: 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Fear of Prison ee

Can make person change mouth

AGIP your cell in Kirikiri is being prepared

9 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by suwailad(f): 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
make i just laugh first bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by sammyj: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
ASARI the Judas Maximum prison awaits you ooo!!!!! cheesy grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by holluwai(m): 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Laugh o, the laugh of change! grin

suwailad:
make i just laugh first bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by Jwonder(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chai !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Mbaka told us but we didn't listen ooh!, instead we blindly followed the Useless, Clueless, Slowpoke called Jona.. Anybody that know him should tell him to return our name ooh!! Both d Ebele and Azikiwe, we dnt want to have anything to do with that Failure.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by egift(m): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2267065_asari20monkey_jpeg127a7fdbf0b9e03296327d9b31bb4263

"He who has never met someone that beats him thoroughly, is the one who will cry and follow you" - Egift (2015)

Even Asari knows that Gen. Buhari is not your regular clueless Zoologist. Now where are those who want to enter the creek - you are on your own.

27 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Muhammadu Buhari, the man that strikes fear into the heart of terrorists, militants and criminals.

Congratulations baba

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by tunwumi: 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
If u know GMB u will fear.

He's a fearless man.

Best make peace and position yourself for alliance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
aieromon:
One by one,they are denying the President.....

What a shame....
Their oil blocks are now at stake.. They all have no choice.. bloody thieves

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by Pebcak: 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
no time for nonsense

BUHARI o raye Oshi
fear of jail is the beginning of wisdom

10 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by Ventura1: 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Very funny! only that sanity must rein in him
Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Eyin TANoids a.k.a The Losers, gbogbo yin ma burn-fire niii. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by Adeoba10(m): 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pls mod, we need to see all d prophesies by dos useless man of dog, saying Jonathan will win on fp once again, n all dos witches n wizard dat endorsed jonathan, na thunder go reset dia destiny. Dia was dis man also wu travelled abroad to consult oracle saying dat GEJ will, ori man yen ti baje.... Wat abt all GEJ TILL 2019, now an illiterate (as u normally say) will rule u n ur entire family for gud 4 yrs if not 8yrs,u can travel to hell if u wish....

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by pretydiva(f): 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dis man jst fall him hand big tym..nor b him dey mk mouth since say he go mk dis country ungovernable..rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by joystickextendr: 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
shocked shocked

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by demelza: 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
sincerenigerian:

I sincerely do not doubt this. grin

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by nubianwarrior: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Foul mouth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary / Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ / Beggars In Lagos Protest Against Harrassment, Block Goverment Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.