Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Where Are The Tanoids - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Tanoids (474 Views)

Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Tanoids by obongtunji: 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Please where are those TANoids and all those gej till 2019 ? Are you sure they are still on Nairaland ? All hail the people's general.

Sai Baba
Re: Where Are The Tanoids by funstufz: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
They have concluded their assignment since saturday...
What we are expecting now are
CHANGE AMBASSADORS'
change protege...
What are you

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Tanoids by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Well, it's normal in sportsmanship to have mouth and become silent after losing. So no big deal.

But it's also normal to say 'PDP how market? grin
Re: Where Are The Tanoids by tunwumi: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
They all run away since stealing in now corruption

Sai GMB
Re: Where Are The Tanoids by worthytalk: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nothing do us. The North has blindly return power to the West. Because I don't see boookoha.ri surviving the rigors of it would be his office. I see the next political battle in the door steep of APC between Yorubas and the Hausas/Fulanis.

(1) (Reply)

Abokii Will Rule Nigeria Again. Proudly Malo.. / Buhari Has Won? I Am Surely Going On Exile – Bode George / Nigerian Prostitutes Celebrating Buhari's Victory; Declared Free Sex Nation Wide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.