Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Fayose Congratulates Buhari - Tell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Congratulates Buhari - Tell (312 Views)

Fayose Congratulates Tinubu On His 65th Birthday (VIDEO) / Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers / Fayose To Buhari: Tell Nigerians Who The Looters Are, How Much They Returned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Congratulates Buhari - Tell by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Fayose congratulates Buhari
by Abiola Odutola

Ayodele Fayose, executive governor, Ekiti State,has congratulated Mohammadu Buhari, presidential candidate of All Progressive Congress, APC, for winning the presidential race. He also hailed the resilience and commitment of the retired general and urged Nigerians to accept the outcome of the presidential election held on March 28, 2015 in good faith.

\According to the governor, who spoke through Lere Olayinka, his special assistant, public communications & New Media, the result is the will of God and Nigerians and all lovers of peace, progress and development of Nigeria must accept it. “The election results should not been seen as victory or loss for any political party. To me, Nigerians and democracy won.”

He lauded Nigerians for believing in the democratic process, adding that; “By this election, Nigerians have shown that Democracy has come to stay in the country. I salute Nigerians, especially the great people of Ekiti State, President Jonathan for laying the most solid foundation for democracy in Nigeria and Buhari for being a resilience and dogged fighter,” he added.

(1) (Reply)

What L Learn From Buhari / Pdp Supporters What Next?? / Jega The Man Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.