Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,283 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Word For My Igbo Brothers - By Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme About The 2015 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Word For My Igbo Brothers - By Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme About The 2015 Election (1246 Views)

The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka / Word For My Igbo Brothers………..by Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme / Word For My Igbo Brothers, By Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Word For My Igbo Brothers - By Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme About The 2015 Election by Felibaby(f): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
WORD FOR MY IGBO BROTHERS - BY MADUKA FIDOROCKS ONWUKEME

You voted against Gen. Buhari for 2 reasons "Hatred for northerners over the civil war that ended 45 years ago" and "fears of Islamisation due to ignorance or outright refusal to see the impossibility of such".

Well, it takes just Kano and Katsina (2 Northern states) to cancel out all the votes in the Southeast. Gen.Buhari is coasting home to victory in the Southwest and the North.
He would definitely win on the votes of other zones comfortably without the southeast.

The moral of this treatise is that I want to thank my Igbo brothers for teaching me that a man who is ruled by "hatred" and "fear" will never move forward. He will only embark on self defeating schemes even when only defeat stares him the face.
Anyway, now GMB is set to clinch the presidential seat. What do you do with the delusions of islamisation and the civil war hatred!
As for me, the civil war ended 45 years ago. Am neither ruled by hate or fear.

Copied from the writers page

2 Likes

Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers - By Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme About The 2015 Election by Jelo4kul(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
K
Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers - By Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme About The 2015 Election by Igwe9(m): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Please don't start another tribal war here. must everybody be on the same party? beside, it is called politics and if you check, the population of igbo that voted are not much.

In 2011, most states in North voted for Buhari and not for Jonathan and it never stops GEJ from doing some of the works there, In short, he worked more in the North more than the East and not voting for Buhari has nothing to do with religion or ethnicity but pure love for their baby brother GEJ, someone has to support him, no matter what.

So, shut your mouth and celebrate with your friends.
Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers - By Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme About The 2015 Election by Felibaby(f): 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hey! Mr Igwe.

Are you telling me to shut up or the writer of the article? I am Igbo too so its not a case of tribalism.
You had better behave yourself before i unleash my anger on you.
Between, you are a sore looser.
and for your information, i am not a supporter of any party.

1 Like

Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers - By Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme About The 2015 Election by lomprico(m): 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Felibaby:
Hey! Mr Igwe.

Are you telling me to shut up or the writer of the article?
You had better behave yourself before i unleash my anger on you.
Between, you are a sore looser.
and for your information, i am not a supporter of any party.
U created this thread for people to comment abi? Now igwe has commented n u are treating to unleash! If u knw u dint want any comment u would av just read d article n digest it alone na since u r not the writer.

1 Like

Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers - By Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme About The 2015 Election by Sloan: 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ibos cannot listen, don't waste your breath!

2 Likes

Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers - By Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme About The 2015 Election by Felibaby(f): 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
lomprico:

U created this thread for people to comment abi? Now igwe has commented n u are treating to unleash! If u knw u dint want any comment u would av just read d article n digest it alone na since u r not the writer.

Lomprico,

Comment, yes, not insult and tell me to shut up.
I posted it because i am not in 100% agreement with the view of the writer and i want nairalanders to analyse it.
Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers - By Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme About The 2015 Election by oduaboy1: 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lol,where are all those ibos noisemakers on this forum with their so called bloc votes
Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers - By Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme About The 2015 Election by lomprico(m): 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Felibaby:

Lomprico,

I posted it because i am not in 100% agreement with the view of the writer and i want nairalanders to analyse it.
My dear that is nairaland for u, even if u post a picture of obj drinking garri, some one will insult u as if u r d one drinking d garri. Hehehe thats one of the fun in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers - By Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme About The 2015 Election by lomprico(m): 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Y
oduaboy1:
Lol,where are all those ibos noisemakers on this forum with their so called bloc votes
We are hear! Ehe what do u want?

1 Like

Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers - By Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme About The 2015 Election by Yabaleft: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
oduaboy1:

Gbogbo won ti sa lo.
Shame don catch dem. Na so so mouth dem get. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers - By Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme About The 2015 Election by Igwe9(m): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Felibaby:

Lomprico,

Listen, you started it by saying that people that voted for Gej instead of buhari did that out of hatred for civil war, now tell me, what of those that voted GMB in katsina or other northern states that Gej got fewer votes did that out hatred and civil.

The reason I said you should shut up is nothing but for the sweeping statement in the write up you posted upp there.
Lemme tell you, igbos voted based on many reasons, and one of them being the same reason other voted for GMB, That things did not turn out their way does not mean that they hated the other, it was pure politics and like I said before, we all can never agree to one thing.
Meanwhile, what would you have called the northern or SW voting pattern if vote had gone GEJ way.

Hatred abi?

My friend this your thread was indeed not necessary.
Re: Word For My Igbo Brothers - By Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme About The 2015 Election by Igwe9(m): 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
lomprico:

No. Mind him.

(1) (Reply)

I Won't Condone Looting Of Resources, Says Buhari / See What Abia State Residents Woke Up To Find This Morning [see Photos]. / Who Killed Dele Giwa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.