Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? (2185 Views)

"You Want Mr. Right When You Are Miss. Wrong " / When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy / When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by anobscase(m): 2:51am On Sep 05, 2006
I've Been having this in mind for long.Is it right if a lady walk up to a guy and start toasting the guyGuys,what would be your reaction if a lady walks up to you??
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by beyunce(f): 8:23am On Sep 05, 2006
I dont think there is anything wrong with a lady tellin a guy how she feels abt him.
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by mamaput(f): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2006
Nothing wrong in it.
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2006
yes something is seriously wrong with it.it is self diminishing.
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by mamaput(f): 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2006
Come off it even girls of 6 write love letters to boys asking for friendship
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by Seun(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2006
Already discussed under 'Girls Asking Guys Out'

The only problem is when such girls won't take 'no' for an answer!
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by Busta(f): 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2006
quite challenging i would say.
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by iice(f): 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2006
It's not the norm but i dont see it as wrong sha
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by dynamo2000(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2006
The world is changing, so forget about the ethics of ‘I am a good girl’ and listen to your heart maybe then you will enjoy life knowing that you did what you heart told you. Girls should be able to toast guys and be able to force themselves on guys. At least these are things men do.

Maybe then the guy may develop a likeness in the woman believing that she went all the way to get her man grin
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by damsol(f): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2006
there is definately something wrong with that.its a disgrace to womanhood[sorryy bout that] but what would the lady say? ''erm erm erm ure cute,id love to be ur bla bla bla''.thats sick.i bet it wiv u ,if a friend or relation does that,ill give the person the best insult of her life.no offence.
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by iice(f): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2006
Nah i believe if a gurl was to toast a guy, there's no way she would go "ehm ehm, you're cute blah blah" coz she would have some hella balls to toast a guy.
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by damsol(f): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2006
iice:

Nah i believe if a girl was to toast a guy, there's no way she would go "ehm ehm, you're cute blah blah" because she would have some hella balls to toast a guy.
even if she has smtin better to say,its nt proper
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by iice(f): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2006
Proper yea maybe for some ladies. We are in a new world, a woman can basically do anything a man does, the double standard thing is being chipped at slowly.
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by damsol(f): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2006
ure right lice!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by iice(f): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2006
lol me not be lice but anyhow i know lots of women who can't do it, and i also know lots of women who can do it.
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by clocky(m): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2006
aaarghhhhhh
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by medaiyese: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2006
[i realy dont think is a crime the most important thing is that someone should mk a move
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by kiki(f): 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2006
well i don't think anythin is wrong with it well i can't do it but nothin is wrong with it if u say that let me wait for d guy 2 come and ax me u might be waitin 4ever
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by omonozozo(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2006
A girl that knows what she want and goes for it, is a correct girl. cool I love them.
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by kiki(f): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2006
well i think d reason y someppl don't like it is cos wen u tell some guyz u like em then they go think they all cute like they all that u know like they r d king of d world basically they gon av pride in them
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by clocky(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2006
yes but what is the problem with that. dont u girls feel the same when u r told u r the cutest thing in d world
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by kiki(f): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2006
yes it does feel good wen u r told u r the cutest in the world even tho it might not be true
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by Smi1(m): 3:56am On Feb 01, 2010
OMG !! Why are nigeria ladies still backward naa !!! so you are probably telling me it's an abomination for a lady to walk up to a man and ask him out ?? anyway let me tell you something the world has really upgrade to another level entirely and i have seeing where a girl walked up to a guy asking for his friendship so i think there is nothing awful in that, ,nigeria ladies should wake up and stop their silly ways of thinking .

damsol:

there is definately something wrong with that.its a disgrace to womanhood[sorryy bout that] but what would the lady say?  ''erm erm erm ure cute,id love to be your bla bla bla''.thats sick.i bet it wiv u ,if a friend or relation does that,ill give the person the best insult of her life.no offence.
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by pady2: 8:39am On Feb 01, 2010
der aint nothin rong in a lady toastin a guy, my dear.think of it this way: suppose the guy has liked you too but has bn shy to tell you so, will you let go of wot cld hv bn yours becos you are a lady? i dont think it makes any diference who do the toastin, wot shld matter is expessing how you feel abt them. most times it works wonders, b'liv me, ive seen many cases lik dat.so shoot if you hv to.
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by whitelexi(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2010
Girls toast me all the time, but there was only one of them that i really took seriously. . . The others, i just slept with cos i felt it was some sort of community service - necessary evil! Only hunters'll understand that! grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by lonelypal(m): 9:45am On Feb 01, 2010
aint nufin wrong in that, If mohammed doesn't walk up to d mountain, d mountain should walk up to Mohammed
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by adeoyeee(m): 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2010
it is okay. there is nothing wrong about it. to back up my topic, visit my blog. http://hottestinformations..com One love!
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by romsky: 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2010
sum guys actually need the ladies to help them out
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by adeoyeee(m): 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2010
meaning dat they cant talk to a girl or wat?
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by romsky: 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2010
YES, approaching a girl for d first time is tasking and not all have the courage to accept the NO
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by googles: 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2010
[size=13pt]aint nuffin wrong innit who ever said its a boys birth right to toast a girl ? if you want it, go for it. . . . b'sides a girl who can chyke a guy to me,is independent, bold and determined that kinda girl gets anything she puts her mind to[/size]
Re: Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? by marshal4us(m): 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2010
its very normal. it has happened to me on 4 times

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? / Can You Date Someone With Tribal Marks. / What Has Kept You Going?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.