Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari (3343 Views)

Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner / Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS / Femi Olukayode Celebrates With Girlfriend In Bed After Court Victory (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by Jelo4kul(m): 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Change everywhere

1 Like

Re: Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by NewsEmpireNG(f): 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
I see my life & that of millions of youths in Nigeria changing Dramatically for the best...

I see myself living to my fullest potentials, but the smart ones must catch in early!!! Integrity does the magic!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by SuperSuave(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lol
Re: Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by SuperSuave(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Change everywhere
I see
Re: Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2267717_1427829139680_jpega9327b1d14f5bbf7455a7f18df6433fd

this is for the jokers who claimed corporate nigeria was behind gej

i had to school one tanoid on friday last week at the barbershop. he was blabbing about corporate nigeria being behind gej - i askd which corporate nigeria - the one laying off and slashing salaries?

1 Like

Re: Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by seunmsg(m): 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
everybody is deserting GEJ so soon. Nawa o.
Re: Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by miqos03: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
dangote, there is God oh
Re: Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by efilefun(m): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
lovely
Re: Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chai, all these people scamming gej, there is God o. Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
seunmsg:

they were never with him - all they did was tolerate an incompetent buffoon who they wouldn't hire to wash toilets in their company.

1 Like

Funny live.
Business men securing their business future. Any delay is dangerous. Meanwhile GEJ is alone & cold wondering where he got it wrong & where his friends are;

1 Like

Re: Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
They called him a serial loooser..and God said "let's see about that"

1 Like

Re: Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by lalasticlala(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:
Chai, all these people scamming gej, there is God o. Lalasticlala

lol. nobody likes to associate with failure..
Re: Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by Situation001(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
ALL HAIL OOURR NEW PPRESSIDOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by truefact: 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Why won't he celebrate, now he monopolize everything and send ibeto packing.

Buhari victory will only mean Hausa-Fulani are the owner of Nigeria and Yoruba are the willing tools while the rest are spoils of war.

Hence I can only see the sun truly rising from the East at all cost.
Re: Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
lalasticlala:

lol. nobody likes to associate with failure..
cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
truefact:
Why won't he celebrate, now he monopolize everything and send ibeto packing.

Buhari victory will only mean Hausa-Fulani are the owner of Nigeria and Yoruba are the willing tools while the rest are spoils of war.

Hence I can only see the sun truly rising from the East at all cost.
You will be disappointed

1 Like

Re: Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:
Interesting.
ain't interesting..... he is simply looking for a way to remain the richest black man. APC should be very wise with this man.
Re: Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by kay1one(m): 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where's buhari?
Re: Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by chacoonder(m): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
kay1one:
Where's buhari?
I wonder where she saw buhari...
Re: Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by naptu2: 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
This is an opportunity to give credit to a group of people that have not really been acknowledged yet.

It was predicted that these elections would lead to violence. There were a lot of threats and mudslinging during the election campaign.

Former heads of state/presidents, who were worried about what was happening, decided to create a National Peace Accord Committee. The committee was mandated to do everything possible to ensure that the election process and its aftermath was peaceful.

Most of the heads of state are old and some have health challenges, so they appointed Abdulsalam Abubakar, who is the youngest former head of state, as chairman of the committee. Members of the committee included former top government officials (General Abubakar, Commodore Ukiwe, Chief Anyaoku), religious leaders (Cardinal Onaiyekan, Sultan Abubakar, Archbishop Okoh, Bishop Mathew Kukah), members of civil society groups (Princess Priscilla Kuye), members of the business community (Dangote), etc.

The committe got both President Jonathan and General Buhari to sign a peace accord. One of the sections of the accord states that the two parties would accept the result of the election.

Signing ceremony.

Members of the committee shuttled between the Aso Rock Villa and APC Headquarters on the night that the results were announced. They met both candidates and pressured them to keep to the terms of the agreement (some even allege that it was the committee that got the President to concede).

With Jonathan (left-right: General Abubakar, Commodore Ukiwe, Dangote, Cardinal Onaiyekan).

With Buhari (General Abubakar, Archbishop Okoh, Dangote, Commodore Ukiwe).

1 Like

Re: Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
majekdom2:
ain't interesting..... he is simply looking for a way to remain the richest black man. APC should be very wise with this man.
Have you wondered where APC campaign money came from? Has it occurred to you that Dangote may have supported the party. He doesn't announce his political donations and businessmen like him are known to give to all potential winners.
Re: Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
kITATITA:

Have you wondered where APC campaign money came from? Has it occurred to you that Dangote may have supported the party. He doesn't announce his political donations and businessmen like him are known to give to all potential winners.
This is only your thought and opinion, no proof / evidence to make it valid.
Re: Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
majekdom2:
This is only your thought and opinion, no proof / evidence to make it valid.
And you can't disprove it either because you got no proof or evidence
Re: Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by Change2015(m): 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
All I know is that the APC cannot become another government dangote uses to further enrich himself by getting import duty exemptions, by destroying his rivals through his customs and port connections. His support is appreciated but he is mainly here because he fell out with Jonathan.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#Ambode-LagosGov
#oneNigeria
Re: Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by winsome5(f): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
seunmsg:
Re: Photo Aliko Dangote Celebrates With Buhari by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
kITATITA:

And you can't disprove it either because you got no proof or evidence
where did you see "disprove" in my post. Go read my initial post and comprehend properly. I only advised on why he may have visited and not whether buhari got donation from here or there ......

(1) (Reply)

Northern Groups Blast Buhari Over Prolonged Seige On Dasuki’s Home / The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . / Buhari's PA Arithmetic Error Goes Viral (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.