Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Americans React To The News Of Buhari's Win On Yahoo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Americans React To The News Of Buhari's Win On Yahoo (1248 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False / The Sad News Of Trump’s Triumph, By Reuben Abati / Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Americans React To The News Of Buhari's Win On Yahoo by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
There is much more, go visit and see
congrats to the new President though, I hope for a stronger Nigeria

Re: Americans React To The News Of Buhari's Win On Yahoo by Jelo4kul(m): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
K
Re: Americans React To The News Of Buhari's Win On Yahoo by dhardline(m): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
shocked shocked shocked....this is serious
Re: Americans React To The News Of Buhari's Win On Yahoo by dhardline(m): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
shocked shocked shocked this is serious
Re: Americans React To The News Of Buhari's Win On Yahoo by NewsEmpireNG(f): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
I dey celebrate i dey Jubilate... I must Pop Cocacola, lol!!!
Re: Americans React To The News Of Buhari's Win On Yahoo by wagazala: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ko kan Aiye!
Re: Americans React To The News Of Buhari's Win On Yahoo by sammyj: 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Story for the Gods. Abeg SAI Baba jare !!!!

1 Like

Re: Americans React To The News Of Buhari's Win On Yahoo by nwaanambra1(m): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2015
abeg since when did Americans started caring about Nigeria? who ask them to drink APC for our headache? undecided

funny thing is many of of them cant even identify Nigeria on the man - some thinks Africa is a country lol! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Americans React To The News Of Buhari's Win On Yahoo by K9blunt(f): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2015
these american people making foolish comments on Nigerians are just plain stupid and painfully ignorant. if you don't believe me, read back what some are saying , referring Africa as a country instead of continent .
slowpokes.

1 Like

Re: Americans React To The News Of Buhari's Win On Yahoo by Brownyjossy(f): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2015
Still looking out 4 d change#Positive shocked
Re: Americans React To The News Of Buhari's Win On Yahoo by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2015
What's their problem, we've made our choice. Its none of their business

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Yam, This Goat, This Country: PwC And NNPC – Part 1 & 2 (by Feyi Fawehinmi) / How Religious Organisations Can Contribute To Nigeria's Economy. / PDP Campaign Of Hate Towards Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.