Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,619 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (1407 Views)

12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja / ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2015

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
What happened next Better come and finish what you started o.
I read every bit before you removed it!
Re: .... by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
aanumama:
What happened next Better come and finish what you started o.
I read every bit before you removed it!
I got a tip that I should make it private for now,I will share the full details of the good news with you all when the time is right..... smiley
Re: .... by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
wakacome:
I got a tip that I should make it private for now,I will share the full details of the good news with you all when the time is right..... smiley
Alright, congratulations in advance cool
Meet you at the top grin grin
Re: .... by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
wakacome:
grin I feel like Am happier than buhari because I just got employed to be among the head of the media team for APC!!!trust me nairaland is bigger than I thought,the person who made all this possible was a guest that do visit nairaland,I never knew the person was stalking me and two other people,I repeat nairaland is bigger than we think,some top members of APC including lai mohammed visit nairaland frequently,am saying this based on FACT and not mere speculation or so....
congratulations.
Re: .... by abbsal(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Great....Congrats.
Re: .... by sinkhole: 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Remember the people u left behind on NL o grin
Re: .... by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
sinkhole:
Remember the people u left behind on NL o grin
We are together,I will always be here....
Re: .... by Mization(m): 2:10am On Apr 01, 2015
Congrats bro.
I know Bola Tinubu comes here often. He even follows Nairaland on his twitter account

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 01, 2015
Mization:
Congrats bro.
I know Bola Tinubu comes here often. He even follows Nairaland on his twitter account
I can confidently tell you that fashola,oyegun and lai mohammed visit nairaland on at least three times a week and I can confidently tell you that olisa metuh of the PDP is a member on nairaland,he is an active member!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Victory Might Force Us To Return ‘to The Creeks’ – Asari- Dokubo / Come Out And Meet Us On The Field Of Politics - Bode George To Oba Of Lagoons / APC: A Divided ‘empire’, Crisis Ridden Even Before Handover – By Oke Umurhohwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.