Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,068 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

My Congratulatory Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Congratulatory Message To Nigerians (352 Views)

I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary / Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan / Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Congratulatory Message To Nigerians by semochendo1(m): 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
I'm overwhelmingly happy and speechless tonight. This victory is all ours, young and old, men and women, able and disables across the nation.

Mockery as this may sound, I need to say hi to my die hard Jonathan's aficionados, I will simply tell them, that what an elderly man would see lying down, a lad may not see it even when he climbs mountain everest. However, I still love your political doggedness,

Lastly, to those that challenged me that we would see what Buhari will do. Fine, I'm not Buhari, and if I tell you he will build a bridge where there is no river, its a blatant pathological lie.. But I can assure you of one thing, Buhari will bring a visible change that you and I will see with the quality of his decisions. And not just that, be rest assured that our corruption index will be minimal, because the fear of Buhari, is the beginning of transparency, and once corruption problem is solved to a reasonable level in this country, every other areas of our problems will enjoy appreciable improvement.

Now I can start a new page in the history of Nigeria.

Once again, I congratulate us all for this deserving victory, we made it happen!!

(1) (Reply)

In Ekiti Gunmen Open Fire On APC Secretariat After Celebrating Buhari's Victory / MUST READ: Gunmen Attack Ekiti APC Members / APC Now Majority, Won 64 Seats In The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.