Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

How It Really Went Tonight At The Villa...he Never Wanted It Before...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How It Really Went Tonight At The Villa...he Never Wanted It Before...... (1214 Views)

Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos / Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) / Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How It Really Went Tonight At The Villa...he Never Wanted It Before...... by Oballer: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
i'm thinking now that i like GEJ and i have come to respect him the more though he didn't get my thumb and endorsement..im thinking that
tonight, GEJ conceded and decided to call Buhari against the will of his cohorts and advisers

He must have been thinking to himself. "i never wanted all of these anyways".
he must have had a bit of hope but the figures weren't assuring as he looked at the screen thinking to himself.
"i shared money, dollars, those obas, those pastors, those groups, those trips, people, people, people, people...
staring at the screen but not seeing any pixels at all just blanks

i can imagine his wife shouting in the background while her aides hold her back and leading her into the room.
"don't call him o..Jona! no call am o.. no call am o.Jonah! Jonah!! Jonah!!

FFK ranting as usual... "this is a magnanimously and erroneously, undecapitated and slamoroslangically result.
we shall contest it at the highest citadel of the most edific and supremental court available in Jupiter"...while grabbing the
bottle of groundnut as usual. his stomach, the priority as always..

Abati, with no words to say just murmuring "Mr. president, Mr. president,
Mr. pepsodent, I mean sorry sir Mr. president,

Okupe, pretending to be on phone. shouting 'yes i know it was rigged, how can how can...yes how can....Oh yes.. Han ha okay!..yes!...okay!......you are correct...

Muazu, just looking at the rug, mute, trying to catch a fly that is not there..
his phone ringing in his agbada pocket but on silent mode so he could only feel the vibration.....

Deziani, sending text messages, probably to her PA, boyfriends and accountants, while cleaning
trickles of tears from her eyes.....

Ngozi, looking over and over at the spreadsheet in front of her asking herself "what about this place,
and this place and this place, this one nko,, they should count it well na". Scratching her left thigh furiously...

through it all, I'm sure GEJ just thought what the heck,
"i didn't want all of these...the people have spoken, i have tried and its good...its not my loss, its all of you here who have lost the most.. Nigerians have spoken and won and I'm good with that..
"PA!!" He must have shouted sternly but shockingly shaky!!!
where's my GSM?
here is it sir...
Dial the General now,
which one sir,
shut up idiot , the President Elect........
eh!! yes sir, okay sir

few seconds later...My Dear General let me be the first to cong...............

curtain fades..........

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How It Really Went Tonight At The Villa...he Never Wanted It Before...... by SuperSuave(m): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lmao you bad! grin

1 Like

Re: How It Really Went Tonight At The Villa...he Never Wanted It Before...... by Beesluv: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Money isn't everything grin
Re: How It Really Went Tonight At The Villa...he Never Wanted It Before...... by Leopantro: 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
just wondering about the entourage of women that follow PEJ about.
Re: How It Really Went Tonight At The Villa...he Never Wanted It Before...... by giantstrides(m): 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
What will FFK do now? His case is still in court, jonathan is leaving soon and Buhari is looking for a scape goat .

1 Like

Re: How It Really Went Tonight At The Villa...he Never Wanted It Before...... by blackfase(m): 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
He should b offered to d gods as sacrifice for d cleansin & rebirth of a new nigeria....lol

giantstrides:
What will FFK do now? His case is still in court, jonathan is leaving soon and Buhari is looking for a scape goat .
Re: How It Really Went Tonight At The Villa...he Never Wanted It Before...... by stevecantrell: 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
giantstrides:

Ffk just landed at Accra international airport. grin
Re: How It Really Went Tonight At The Villa...he Never Wanted It Before...... by suwailad(f): 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
how did you know what happened? exactly how i heard it! grin grin
Re: How It Really Went Tonight At The Villa...he Never Wanted It Before...... by Oballer: 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari can just pardon FFK in the wake of a new dawn of CHANGE..im more concerned about Bode George who has promised to leave the country!!!

(1) (Reply)

US Didn't Sanction Buhari In 2011 (video), Why Should Orubebe Be Sanctioned? / Meet The Man Who Can Remove A Coconut Husk With His TEETH / "Human Rights Watch" Ask Obama To Make Buhari Endorse Gay Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.