Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election (4099 Views)

Statistical Data Of The Just Concluded Presidential Election / Lessons Learnt From The Concluded Presidential Election / Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:36am On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
Am a Nigerian,Olapade is my first Name
Lol nice answer ....Funmi or Lizzy is mine. cheesy
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 16, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Lol nice answer ....Funmi or Lizzy is mine. cheesy
Nice thats Coool, i think i will go with Oluwafunmi
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:47am On Apr 16, 2015
segedoo:

i dey o chocolateyvanillapie.

what r u still doing@this time?
Lol naa bad network cause am o
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:48am On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
Nice thats Coool, i think i will go with Oluwafunmi
And I'll go with Ola.. smiley
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 16, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

And I'll go with Ola.. smiley
I like the Ola,many people choose pade,its only my mum and gfs wink that calls me Ola...If you wanna crown it all. Call me Olapade with nice yoruba accent grin,will be happy like i won a lottery

Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by segedoo(m): 6:40am On Apr 16, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Lol naa bad network cause am o

ah. why na? which network be that for which area?

ding dong!! wakey! wakey!
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
I like the Ola,many people choose pade,its only my mum and gfs wink that calls me Ola...If you wanna crown it all. Call me Olapade with nice yoruba accent grin,will be happy like i won a lottery
Hahhahahaha ...you are funny o! The Ola is sweet and smooth to call...Olapade seems stressful! But I can really call it in a way that no one has.... A very sweet way wink
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
segedoo:

ah. why na? which network be that for which area?

ding dong!! wakey! wakey!
Airtel cry they could be so annoying!!
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Hahhahahaha ...you are funny o! The Ola is sweet and smooth to call...Olapade seems stressful! But I can really call it in a way that no one has.... A very sweet way wink
no worries,I will also help customize ur name grin
Re: Things You Going To Miss About The Just Concluded Presidential Election by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ipledge:
no worries,I will also help customize ur name grin
Lol I'd like that wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints New Health Agencies Director-generals / There Will Be War In Nigeria If Buhari Dies,osinbajo Made President– Fulani Man / Open Letter To Senator Bukola Saraki From Chief Edwin Clark (Old Letter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.