Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion (32948 Views)

Stock Market Shareholders Lose N108billion To Forex Suspension / Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness / US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by eaglechild: 7:49am On Apr 01, 2015
GEJ you did well
omoarole:

He congratulated his opponent on winning the election, thereby averting unnecessary bloodshed and civil unrest. If General Muhammadu Buhari had done the same in 2011, countless needless deaths could have been prevented. That's what President Jonathan did.
I'm proud of him. He has my most reserved respect for a great man. He is indeed a great man.
GEJ you did well

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by kliq(m): 7:49am On Apr 01, 2015
New beginning cool
Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 01, 2015
MrKnowitall:

What did Jonathan do? I'm i missing something?
Yes. Jonathan accepts being defeated, this will remove all economic fears.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by vastolord4(m): 7:49am On Apr 01, 2015
Hmm now now... nawa
Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by Misogynist2014(m): 7:50am On Apr 01, 2015
omoarole:

He congratulated his opponent on winning the election, thereby averting unnecessary bloodshed and civil unrest. If General Muhammadu Buhari had done the same in 2011, countless needless deaths could have been prevented. That's what President Jonathan did.
I'm proud of him. He has my most reserved respect for a great man. He is indeed a great man.
Was afraid of ICC

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by aristocrazzy: 7:50am On Apr 01, 2015
How does this stock market sh*t work.
Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by hardbody: 7:50am On Apr 01, 2015
MrKnowitall:

And you are Mr. Knowitall. Let me educate you.

As against OBJ that struggled to get an illegal third term; as against a Babaginda that was forced out and he then claimed to step aside, Goodluck Jonathan congratulated his opponent even before the results were concluded. This hardly happens in Africa. It is only experienced in the western world.

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by arigold1304(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2015
GEJ you are the change Nigerians need.....GMB learn how to be patriotic .......GMB if you are in his shoes GEJ will u accept it without bloodshed......GEJ set the margin for u so dnt Bleep up....change change change

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by tinacrl01(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2015
This is the beginning of success grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by Realdeals(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2015
beautiful
Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by XRAY21(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2015
I know this were all planed boko haram devaluation of currency all where plane to bring jona down see there planed it and he won
Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by Samirana360(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2015
tnx 2 jonathan
Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by otigbagba: 7:52am On Apr 01, 2015
holicalpha:
...Good.

God bless my President; Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

A apart of me is happy abt the election results..... You don't what you have until its gone..

Make we go see wetin one abokiii go do.

Shebi him go stabilise oil price huh.?? Watching in 3D.
Throw away that TANoid ill luck.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 01, 2015
This is just the beginning, the best is yet to come.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by seedorfg(m): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2015
the wind of change is spreading sporadically
Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by samx4real(m): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2015
I will just sit here and see the change that they say they want!
Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by justi4jesu(f): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2015
Namady:
Sign of good things

We strongly hope so! Nigerians are watching to experience it.
Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by eaglechild: 7:53am On Apr 01, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Was afraid of ICC
He could have kept mute or still outrightly contested the outcome of the results which will whip up unnecessary sentiments and send the wrong signal of instability.

A move that will be detrimental to the economy whilst still being perfectly legal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by mavinc4u(f): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2015
MrKnowitall:

Willingly allowed GMB to win for peace to reign in Nigeria. Don't ever think it was your vote that put him there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by jaybee3(m): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2015
datguru:
God bless GEJ

We love you and will miss you

Why don't you just follow him to Otueke for all we care

Good riddance to bad rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 01, 2015
Sign of good tiding for us all.

Sai Baba!
Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by tsdarkside(m): 7:55am On Apr 01, 2015
datguru:
God bless GEJ

We love you and will miss you

mtchwwww...

i am not going to miss him...bye bye,back to otuoke,mr. clueless...

chai..this guy na gpako...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by suptol(m): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2015
let that money be shared abroad
Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by XRAY21(m): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2015
jingh:
this is what I call goodluck not fakeluck I eject out of aso rock.

CHANGE
idiot election is over go get your self a life the bad of rice and 2k there gave you would soon finish mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by Burger01(m): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
I dey go church this Sunday. Make Lucifer go siddon one side jare.. Sai Buhari..
Son of Lucifer, don't deny your father na cheesy
Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2015
hardbody:

And you are Mr. Knowitall. Let me educate you.

As against OBJ that struggled to get an illegal third term; as against a Babaginda that was forced out and he then claimed to step aside, Goodluck Jonathan congratulated his opponent even before the results were concluded. This hardly happens in Africa. It is only experienced in the western world.

Gbam!!! 1000 likes cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by nice2000: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2015
Breaking news @bbcnews abuja, gunmen attempted to assassinat general Buhari this morning on his way to general meeting with his fellow APC members in abuja APC HQ

More news to follow

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by adesegun121(m): 7:57am On Apr 01, 2015
holicalpha:
...Good.

A apart of me is happy abt the election results..... You don't what you have until its gone..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by ednut1(m): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2015
boooom grin, money to be made
Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 01, 2015
Burger01:

Son of Lucifer, don't deny your father na cheesy
I no deny my father. He said seek hapiness where ever you may find it. grin
Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by XRAY21(m): 7:59am On Apr 01, 2015
holicalpha:
...Good.

let see what APC would do there fought for there stomach and there got it.na today politician begin promise us

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by Ralphlauren(m): 7:59am On Apr 01, 2015
omoarole:

Yimu!

It's the fear of ICC that's haunting him.

If he had tried anything different, he would have suffered a worse fate than Gbagbo and Charles Taylor combined.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Common Mistakes That Every New Investor Needs To Avoid / INSME: Man Cries As He Loses ₦63,000 To Ponzi Scheme (Video) / Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.