Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion (32588 Views)

Stock Market Shareholders Lose N108billion To Forex Suspension / Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness / US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by adesegun121(m): 8:00am On Apr 01, 2015
XRAY21:
idiot election is over go get your self a life the bad of rice and 2k there gave you would soon finish mumu

and the dollar wey dem give u don finish abi??
Mumu tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by XRAY21(m): 8:01am On Apr 01, 2015
GogetterMD:
Wohoho! Nigerians are celebrating, PDP is sinking, results are trickling, INEC is announcing, APC is smiling, change is looming, youths are tweeting, facebookers are posting, whatsappers are broadcasting, south- south is rigging, international community is watching, orubebe is raking, obasanjo is warning, Yorubas are progressing, the North is jubilating, igbos are regretting, jonathing is parking, boko haram is relocating, Sure-p is closing, Tan is folding, fani Kayode is purging, Muazu is watching, Asari dokubo is wailing, oritsejafor is crying, patience jonathan is speaking and I am posting.

Meanwhile. .. .
Congratulations! It has been a long and strenuous battle to effect a change dating back days, weeks, months, years for some people! They looked down upon us, mocked us, derided our personalities. But we stood firm stood tall, and never wavered. Now we can go to sleep knowing our lives is secure, knowing we can wake up happy in the morning to reap the fruit of our labour, we can travel abroad without fearing foreign countries mocking us..... God bless GMB, God bless PYO, God bless Asiwaju(small) God bless Nigeria. Onto the future we march #teamGMB
Signed : gogettermd, on behalf of #teamGMB
as election don finish will you Be an NL for ever Go get your self life idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by Burger01(m): 8:01am On Apr 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

I no deny my father. He said seek hapiness where ever you may find it. grin
cheesy
Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by Ralphlauren(m): 8:01am On Apr 01, 2015
mavinc4u:

Willingly allowed GMB to win for peace to reign in Nigeria. Don't ever think it was your vote that put him there

Have you been sipping ogogoro this morning undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by ZUBY77(m): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2015
MrKnowitall:

What did Jonathan do? I'm i missing something?

Yea, you are missing something.
If Jonathan decided not to Congratulate GMB, the stock market would plunge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by noblealuu: 8:04am On Apr 01, 2015
MrKnowitall:

If Jonathan had flared the country up in his actions or inactions resulting from his defeat, am sure 'the what did Jonathan do?' Wuld nt beg for answer.

He demonstrated quintessential sportmanship and has put his name amongst the few elderstatesmen in Africa Hall of Fame.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by inereunwa1(m): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2015
i can smell changes in the air

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by tsdarkside(m): 8:06am On Apr 01, 2015
we dont want pdp no more..we dont want gej no more...NEVER AGAIN... angry angry angry

how can the chibok girls be kidnapped,and you are behaving as if nothing happend.... angry angry angry

imaging,mama peace was kidnapped,would gej still be smiling and dancing.? angry angry angry

he gave the world the impression,they can treat the black-queens,the way they want and get away with it....

NOW..I REALY HATE JONATHAN.... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by 4stylz: 8:07am On Apr 01, 2015
jingh:
this is what I call goodluck not fakeluck I eject out of aso rock.

CHANGE

See this one oo..U can't stand jonathan in your lifetime..

Best president Nigeria has ever had..History will remember him while u will be stuck in nairaland forever

Una eye go clear...no long story 2019 is just here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by Arcid: 8:07am On Apr 01, 2015
wat an election.. An historic one indeed
click like for Buhari's victory and share for Goodluck's hand of fellowship..
#APC'PDP.. #oneNIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by goryorhal(m): 8:07am On Apr 01, 2015
delightful1:
This is just the beginning, the best is yet to come.

Yes baby !!!
The new begining of our *******

How u doing ?

SAI baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by modath(f): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2015
XRAY21:
I know this were all planed boko haram devaluation of currency all where plane to bring jona down see there planed it and he won

I'm going to ignore the grammatical blunders but still tell you that you've highlighted your "hero's" stupidity. If his failure was planned and he didn't see it,then he is not fit to rule.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 01, 2015
goryorhal:

Yes baby !!!
The new begining of our *******

How u doing ?

SAI baba
I'm fine.
Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by drnoel: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2015
Blackchampion:
Ok oo.
In other news

u think so. Ok watch and see. Buhari would make a mess of things
Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by Ahmeduana(m): 8:09am On Apr 01, 2015
jingh:
this is what I call goodluck not fakeluck I eject out of aso rock.

CHANGE
THE HATES CONTINUES, IT NEVER STOP! BE PREPARE FOR FULL DOSE OF YOUR OWN REMEDY!
Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by 4stylz: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2015
holicalpha:
...Good.

God bless my President; Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

A apart of me is happy abt the election results..... You don't what you have until its gone..

Make we go see wetin one abokiii go do.

Shebi him go stabilise oil price huh.?? Watching in 3D.

You re sided bro...let him start the magic! 2019 nor far oo...we want stable light(nor be try and error own), 1 dollar to 1naira abi na them talk..we dey wait

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by goryorhal(m): 8:11am On Apr 01, 2015
delightful1:

I'm fine.

You got a mail ?
Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by MizEmpress(f): 8:11am On Apr 01, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Wow the change is here already, the stock market bouncing back, lemme quickly go and look for all my shares certificates.

Plus whats happening, today i woke up late around 6:00am i thought there was no way i wont get to the office around 9:30am this morning, guess what, i left home, around 10 mins to 7. I got to the office by 7:30am on the dot, Oh my God. Buhari, Buhari this wind of change is sweeting my belle ooo.

Even the danfo drivers were very road friendly this morning, even A conductor even smiled and waved at me, Sai Buhari. Han han in this Lagos. and must i also tell you that where i went to buy food i also got a double portion for the same price.

Sai Buhari thank you for kicking Goodluck out of Nigeria and bringing success, dignity and respect that Nigeria deserves.
cheesy cheesy so the danfo drivers, conductors and food sellers have felt the wind of change too eh?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by 4stylz: 8:12am On Apr 01, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Wow the change is here already, the stock market bouncing back, lemme quickly go and look for all my shares certificates.

Plus whats happening, today i woke up late around 6:00am i thought there was no way i wont get to the office around 9:30am this morning, guess what, i left home, around 10 mins to 7. I got to the office by 7:30am on the dot, Oh my God. Buhari, Buhari this wind of change is sweeting my belle ooo.

Even the danfo drivers were very road friendly this morning, even A conductor even smiled and waved at me, Sai Buhari. Han han in this Lagos. and must i also tell you that where i went to buy food i also got a double portion for the same price.

Sai Buhari thank you for kicking Goodluck out of Nigeria and bringing success, dignity and respect that Nigeria deserves.

Meanwhile always get to work early or GMB will not save you the sack letter
Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by bobcharly(m): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Better days are here!!!
Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by Exponental(m): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2015
some of d TRANSFORMATIONS are already CHANGING.
Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by adexeli(m): 8:15am On Apr 01, 2015
holicalpha:
...Good.

God bless my President; Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

A apart of me is happy abt the election results..... You don't what you have until its gone..

Make we go see wetin one abokiii go do.

Shebi him go stabilise oil price huh.?? Watching in 3D.
so you mean the incoming president should focus on stabilizing oil price?? Is that the way forward?? Our economy needs to be diversified.. We are too reliant on oil.. Get that into your head undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by sukkot: 8:16am On Apr 01, 2015
omoarole:

He congratulated his opponent on winning the election, thereby averting unnecessary bloodshed and civil unrest. If General Muhammadu Buhari had done the same in 2011, countless needless deaths could have been prevented. That's what President Jonathan did.
I'm proud of him. He has my most reserved respect for a great man. He is indeed a great man.
AWWWWW NOSTALGIA ALREADY AND THE MAN HASNT EVEN LEFT OFFICE. GET THA Bleep OUTTA HERE WITH THIS NONSENSE cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by zionzoe(m): 8:17am On Apr 01, 2015
Your Father ! That is even if you have one. I am sure you are a bastard. We are making sence you are saying good radiance of rubish? Ok, if your Papa be head of Gatemen self and they voted another Gateman as the Head, with the way your blood boils in your lineage, I know he will not handover. I will watch your life yo see how you have changed in the next four years, because by what you just said by pointing a Finger at a good man, your four other evil fingers are pointing at you. No be curse oooo.......but ee no fit better for you in the next four years,except you retract your statement and aplogise publicly. I rest my Verdict
jaybee3:

Why don't you just follow him to Otueke for all we care

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by XRAY21(m): 8:18am On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=micrep3030 post=32230117]Hidden truth that were hidden just to discredit Jonathan [/quote this is that the world need to see. Every sector in this country was penetrated by APC and there fought him it a petty he never say it coming even that jega he should have remove that abok.I and the igbo's there sold there birth right no igbo can rule nigeria there think of there self alone] with high number of PVC collection low turn out let see the change APC has
Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by sukkot: 8:18am On Apr 01, 2015
hardbody:

And you are Mr. Knowitall. Let me educate you.

As against OBJ that struggled to get an illegal third term; as against a Babaginda that was forced out and he then claimed to step aside, Goodluck Jonathan congratulated his opponent even before the results were concluded. This hardly happens in Africa. It is only experienced in the western world.
so you are congratulating him for accepting defeat ? wtf you low expectation having muthafucka he is supposed to accept defeat. its like congratulating a woman for breastfeeding her child. she is supposed to do that grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by shinel(f): 8:23am On Apr 01, 2015
Lagos situations today clearly shows APC supporters are the real thugs, just trying to imagine if PDP had won, will I be able to go to work today? Anyways! We are back again to aboki colonialism, still strongly believe nothing good will come from their Isreal, I will keep watching as things unfold...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by ITbomb(m): 8:25am On Apr 01, 2015
MrKnowitall:

Obasanjo raped our democracy and votes for years with impunity and you did nothing, someone has averted predicted crisis and pushed up confidence in Nigeria ability to handle electoral challenges and you are so blinded by sentiments to see the big picture.

Many wars in Africa started with elections and if Jonathan had wished so, many would have joined him to protect their source of livelihood.

God bless Jonathan
More international services awaits him for his integrity. Abdusalam and Jonathan are currently the foremost statesmen now as far as Africa is concern on the same level with Kofi Annan and Mbeki, Obasanjo is gradually turning to a tout

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by hardbody: 8:25am On Apr 01, 2015
sukkot:
so you are congratulating him for accepting defeat ? wtf you low expectation having muthafucka he is supposed to accept defeat. its like congratulating a woman for breastfeeding her child. she is supposed to do that grin grin

Your analogy is so warped. It tells me you have developmental problems. If you cannot understand this simple fact then i leave you to wallow in your ignorance. I guess you are a true case of where ignorance is bliss it is folly to be wise. Have a good afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by Blackchampion(m): 8:26am On Apr 01, 2015
drnoel:

u think so. Ok watch and see. Buhari would make a mess of things
Hmmmm! Am speechless 4 now, just hope tins wud Change wit his administration.
Re: Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion by Untrollable: 8:26am On Apr 01, 2015
killerman47:
It was expectedj jonathan might not have understood the whole implications of his acttions; but he has presently placed nigeria on an eviable position in the map of tthis world; his singular action will cus nigeria experience seriousgrowthh...

God bless president jonathan

"President Jonathan?!" Oh c'mon, give it a rest ok? You sound so clueless with such comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm / Corper Remanded In Kirikiri Prisons For Using Employers N3.5m For MMM, Twinkas / 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.