Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Welcome To New Nigeria! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To New Nigeria! (627 Views)

Names Of Buhari's 22man Entourage To New York / Former Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah Hands Over To New COAS / Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To New Nigeria! by Bright4(m): 12:35am On Apr 01, 2015
In all, GMB did not win, Nigerians won, u and I are part of them irrespective of our political affiliation. After a year without any significant moves to better Nigeria from our general/prof, I will still campaign against them and work freely for credible person. Also, let our general alwaz remember dis, the power of masses is go far beyond sectional power.
Therefore, I welcome you all to new Nigeria.
#Congratulations!!! Olabright!son of MAN.

Re: Welcome To New Nigeria! by siraj1402(m): 12:39am On Apr 01, 2015
Yeah
Re: Welcome To New Nigeria! by dustmalik: 1:17am On Apr 01, 2015
He was definitely talking about this day. What a visionary he was.

(1) (Reply)

Detention: Card Reader Consultant Sues DSS, Demands N100m - The Punch Newspapers / Jigawa Deputy Governor Decamps To APC / 3 States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.