Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,089 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

May God Bless Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Bishop Oyedepo, Pst Adeboye & Tb Joshua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May God Bless Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Bishop Oyedepo, Pst Adeboye & Tb Joshua (1549 Views)

Ayo Oritsejafor, Abdulsalami Meet Buhari In Aso Rock (Photo) / May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil / Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May God Bless Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Bishop Oyedepo, Pst Adeboye & Tb Joshua by Tearg1: 1:23am On Apr 01, 2015
I felt with a humble heart to pray for our men of God who all came and stood together in faith to pray for peace during the just concluded presidential election and seek God's intervention for a safe transition of power... It could have gone the other way, but God's intervention saved this nation from going down.... May God continue to strengthen them in faith, health and in all desires of their heart.. As they have taken their time to pray for the nation and encourage our president during the tough times, may their days be long and fruitful...

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: May God Bless Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Bishop Oyedepo, Pst Adeboye & Tb Joshua by Pebcak: 1:28am On Apr 01, 2015
I beg park well with some of the names we dey here
Ayo Oritsejafor trying to Intimidate Jega dragging the CAN and all nigerian xtain down in mud he is a public disgrace to all christains
Bishop Oyedepo, the same person that said he ll open the gate of hell and God showed him Christians should vote for Johnathan
Pst Adeboye he was diplomatic
Tb Joshua My man he was open and said he support everybody and his choice is a personal decision and people should vote for who they like no sentiment
Fr Mbaka My man we all know his story

Nigerian pastors make me think Christianity is a game and a big joke

6 Likes

Re: May God Bless Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Bishop Oyedepo, Pst Adeboye & Tb Joshua by aresa: 1:28am On Apr 01, 2015
All you have to thank for the extraordinary achievement by the average Nigerians are these worthless cash and carry, gun running and money laundry pastors...?

2 Likes

Re: May God Bless Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Bishop Oyedepo, Pst Adeboye & Tb Joshua by Tearg1: 1:31am On Apr 01, 2015
One way or the other I believe they contributed positively to the success of this election. and that remains a fact.

With the Gun running and co, I cannot point fingers where I have no factual evidence bro. I believe if anyone is caught breaking the law, they should be tried in the court of law.
Re: May God Bless Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Bishop Oyedepo, Pst Adeboye & Tb Joshua by Gme01(m): 1:53am On Apr 01, 2015
Tearg1:
I felt with a humble heart to pray for our men of God who all came and stood together in faith to pray for peace during the just concluded presidential election and seek God's intervention for a safe transition of power... It could have gone the other way, but God's intervention saved this nation from going down.... May God continue to strengthen them in faith, health and in all desires of their heart.. As they have taken their time to pray for the nation and encourage our president during the tough times, may their days be long and fruitful...

God Bless Nigeria

Are you kidding me?? Some dt prophesied that GMB will loose

I think our major thanks should go to God almighty who heard the prayers of the populace - everyone who lifted their voices to God: the shoemaker by the road side, the mechanic under the car, the ss3 kid who just wrote jamb and wants to enter school, the everyday people.

God heard us and we are grateful.

We acknowledge our spritual leaders though cheesy

2 Likes

Re: May God Bless Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Bishop Oyedepo, Pst Adeboye & Tb Joshua by Tearg1: 1:55am On Apr 01, 2015
Gme01:

Are you kidding me?? Some dt prophesied that GMB will loose

I think our major thanks should go to God almighty who heard the prayers of the populace - everyone who lifted their voices to God: the shoemaker by the road side, the mechanic under the car, the ss3 kid who just wrote jamb and wants to enter school, the everyday people.

God heard us and we are grateful.

We acknowledge our spritual leaders though cheesy

TRUE...!!!! MY PASTOR IN UK WHO IS BRAZILLIAN WANTED GEJ TO WIN ALSO..... SO I believe its a thing of Faith, Honestly but the chosen candidate has won.... so Glory be to God almighty, no civil war or blood shed happened like some hating countries who wished it on us....
Re: May God Bless Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Bishop Oyedepo, Pst Adeboye & Tb Joshua by rusher14: 3:42am On Apr 01, 2015
All those false prophets and workers of iniquity? They should hide their heads in shame.

They were willing to sell the common man as slaves to the elite.

They worked on the gullibility of many, they preyed on the perceived weaknesses of a few and sold their conscience for a pot of porridge.

Woe unto them.

The people's wish has been respected.

The prophets did harm to the people.

1 Like

Re: May God Bless Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Bishop Oyedepo, Pst Adeboye & Tb Joshua by focus7: 6:36am On Apr 01, 2015
While your view is acknowledged, I think you missed a whole lo of things or you are been economical with the truth. They were not the only one that prayed (except if you did not pray though), the whole Nigerians prayed. And God did not answer the prayers because the men you mentioned prayed but because the people prayed, because He loves the nation and because He is faithful. We should stop giving glory to men as God alone deserves the glory and if you must worship your pastor do it in your house or your church and stop dragging the public to it.
Re: May God Bless Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Bishop Oyedepo, Pst Adeboye & Tb Joshua by Tearg1: 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
focus7:
While your view is acknowledged, I think you missed a whole lo of things or you are been economical with the truth. They were not the only one that prayed (except if you did not pray though), the whole Nigerians prayed. And God did not answer the prayers because the men you mentioned prayed but because the people prayed, because He loves the nation and because He is faithful. We should stop giving glory to men as God alone deserves the glory and if you must worship your pastor do it in your house or your church and stop dragging the public to it.

our spiritual leaders must always be acknowledged no matter what... God hears the cry of every true believer. Its a collective victory and look how our great nation averted bloodshed...GEJ could have decided to deploy the most technical rigging facility, he could have hired an umpire worse than Maurice Iwu, but it was the fear of God that made him do what is just even at the expense of loosing the election.

Ugandans are praying for what we just had. Their president has been in power for almost 30 years, and they have never had no other government. This election will change the perception of Nigeria throughout the world..... and this victory only came from God almighty.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Chairman, Adamu Muazu Must Be Sacked / The Real Root Of ISIS. / Unforgiving Buhari (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.