Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

My Personal Message For GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Personal Message For GEJ (612 Views)

Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans / This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You / Why I Will Vote for GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal Message For GEJ by autotrader014(m): 2:33am On Apr 01, 2015
GEJ will always be remembered for making history, having all it takes to rig the election completely to his favour but refused to, he is indeed a true democrat. Your name will be in history like Nnamdi Azikiwe, our unborn children will hear of ur name and great works. if buhari had lost dis election, the dogs and baboons would ve been socked in blood by now, Nigeria would ve been in great turmoil. Rather u called him and congratulated him on his victory. You may tink u ve lost out, but you are actually the winner, the true hero of our democracy. God bless u GEJ.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Message For GEJ by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 01, 2015
My message to President Goodluck Jonathan.
We're are glad to have had you lead us this last
6yrs. You were the perfect example of a
gentleman, & a leader in the true sense of the
word, that was why u allowed the opposition to
flourish rather than suppress them. Thanks to
you, we now have a strong opposition party. It
has gone down the annals of Nig, that you were
able to conduct credible elections according to
international standards twice in this country,
where the will of the people prevailed, & even
when you lost, u gallantly coincided defeat. In
fact you have left such an example that we
expect the Apc to uphold in 2019, & allow the will
of the people to prevail against all odds. You also
delivered on your promise on Boko Haram. Yeah!
You had your weak points, & we all do, but I
want you to know that if the presidential
elections were to hold again, I & many more
Nigerians will still vote for you. Our votes for
you were not a waste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Personal Message For GEJ by cc150615(f): 4:40am On Apr 01, 2015
autotrader014:
GEJ will always be remembered for making history, having all it takes to rig the election completely to his favour but refused to, he is indeed a true democrat. Your name will be in history like Nnamdi Azikiwe, our unborn children will hear of ur name and great works. if buhari had lost dis election, the dogs and baboons would ve been socked in blood by now, Nigeria would ve been in great turmoil. Rather u called him and congratulated him on his victory. You may tink u ve lost out, but you are actually the winner, the true hero of our democracy. God bless u GEJ.
Did i hear u say having all it takes to rig but refused to? padi man u must be a jonzer. or Lemme assume it's April fool quote
Re: My Personal Message For GEJ by favour220(f): 6:45am On Apr 01, 2015
GEJ, God will surely bless you and your household, thank you for saving our dear country from imminent war and unnecessary bloodshed. When you said that 'your ambition does not worth the blood of any Nigerian' you stood by your word, you conceded and even called the opposition leader to congratulate him, I know that if it were the APC that lost the election, one would have heard War songs being chanted all over the country by now. You are an epitome of humility, gentility and a man of inegrity, of course your name will go through the history of this country as the best president that Nigeria have ever had. Who said that your being a sitting president hav not brought Goodluck to our dear country? If it were any other power-drunk individual that is in your position right now, this country might be boiling by now. I dont hav any regret for voting you, we are simply blessed for having you as our president, and we shall miss you greatly ...

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Message For GEJ by KanwuliaJara: 6:51am On Apr 01, 2015
Congratulations GEJ!

See you in 2019! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Personal Message For GEJ by autotrader014(m): 7:32am On Apr 01, 2015
cc150615:

Did i hear u say having all it takes to rig but refused to? padi man u must be a jonzer. or Lemme assume it's April fool quote
am sure during obasanjos regime u never knew ur votes could count.. stop exhibiting ur ignorance and stvpidity here

(1) (Reply)

Formal IGP MD YUSUF Is Dead. / Reviewing The Apc Manifesto - Job Creation And The Economy / Ambode Ends Rumours That He Was Sacked By Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.