Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans (7970 Views)

TENSION: Watch Demonstratn Of High Velocity MISSILE Produced By Biafrans (video / Fayose Was Hailed By Biafrans Is He The Most Popular?? / Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
Only a few of their followers have started understanding they're using their head to drink garri...
How many days ago Trump won. They are claiming Trump has promised them Heaven and Earth. I posted their official newspaper as an evidence...

Like on my previous exposure... They have successfully forged their own vanguard website... So when they deceive the amenable one's it will be very easy and convincing... such as

www.vanguardnewsupdate.com

and
vanguardnigeria.org

See link to the post on the closed group...

https://mobile./222919287822515?view=permalink&id=1189187891195645&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6352209292831441464%3Amf_story_key.1189187891195645%3Atl_objid.1189187891195645

See link to the vanguard source

www.vanguardnewsupdate.com/?p=5800

see screenshots...

Its me BiafraudExposed

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
Incase an Ipob wants to say it's fake. Watch the last comment of Kingsley and see the members number

900 thousands plus... Only one Radio Biafra has up to 900 k members which is their verified group see photo so you know this news is true...

It is the original Radio Biafra telling the IPods they hacked trump conversation.. As you can see how their jubilating...
Such assurance will push an Ipob member to war. Thinking he has everything...

Igbos beware...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
That's why I keep warning... For those who are yet to understand why this Ipob is a rubbish scam should spare a few minutes to see what I have to say on this video...

You will cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by striker9(m): 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
chai
Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
striker9:
chai

My brother u see how they are deceiving them... I receive tons of personal emails here from IPods. through my personal email on profile... On thing is sure a big organization built on lies must fall...

Too many innocent have died for Ipob... And the living should understand...

I am the ignored voice in the wilderness

9 Likes

Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 13, 2016
at 11:59 people still online... Let me sleep and open tomorrow good night...
I got so many mentions but when I opened all post hidden...
Any body with a clue should tell me

4 Likes

Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 13, 2016
--
Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by Chugavey(m): 12:04am On Nov 13, 2016
Op no go drink poison because of IPOB o. This is becoming very unbecoming... just negodu! Why not bother about how prof would tear his green card come 20th Jan or how BUBU sponsored a failed project (Hillary)?

13 Likes

Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by kasheemawo(m): 12:16am On Nov 13, 2016
Crack your ribs

2 Likes

Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by KingBelieve: 3:11am On Nov 13, 2016
Okay
Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by HtwoOw: 6:18am On Nov 13, 2016
These people sef

. What hurts me is that 95% of so called enlightened ones there believe this lie

So far they've faked Zara Buhari's conversations
Uploaded armored tank

Claimed to have purchased fighter jets

Claimed many h realistic successes and even though it's obviously lies, some still fall for it

. BiafraudExposed the mentions you got were either curses or insults and they were probably reported , so expect unfamiliar names to mention you, I already site onnenka I think that's supposed to omenka

Useless moderators see these fake accounts they don't ban them. But if it was a moderators Monica they ban the Monica till 2050

Anyways keep up the good work

13 Likes

Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by omenka(m): 6:28am On Nov 13, 2016
Just imagine-- tufiakwa.

Mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala!! When will BiafraudExposed's threads begin to make the front page??

Why can't you people explain the reason behind this obvious bias to the good people of this forum??

What the hell is going on

Was this not the same radio biafra london that was suspended weeks ago because of the disgusting lies the spread on fb?? This shiit has been going on forever and when they get suspended again, they start crying blue murder.

What manner of country do these people intend to build on a foundation of lies??

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 6:37am On Nov 13, 2016
[s]
omenka:
Just imagine-- tufiakwa.

Mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala!! When will BiafraudExposed's threads begin to make the front page??

Why can't you people explain the reason behind this obvious bias to the good people of this forum??

What the hell is going on

Was this not the same radio biafra london that was suspended weeks ago because of the disgusting lies the spread on fb?? This shiit has been going on forever and when they get suspended again, they start crying blue murder.

What manner of country do these people intend to build on a foundation of lies??

[/s]

better than the useless government apc built on Lies grin

4 Likes

Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:02am On Nov 13, 2016
Lies may be powerful, but true is stronger. Keep saying all you want to say to a people who only asked for their independence and self-governance. Nigeria got her independence and we still celebrate it till today, was that evil??
Calling them names will not stop them, rather partnering with them should in case is what i will suggest. I am yoruba, but i am progressuve enough to understand that clamour for self-governance is not a crime. So let them be, and let nigeria not stand in their way. My opinion.
ok.
Meanwhile, Kindly Vote my brother TEMIDAYO, and his story, "ILLUSION", in the ETISALAT flash Fiction Award. Just a click and a like, and your vote will count. Thanks.
Here's the link. http://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=51

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by Adiola(f): 7:13am On Nov 13, 2016
Can you Imagine where cameroon wants to invade Nigeria and approaches se/as what do you think ll happen
Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by Bellfun(m): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2016
And I'll say it again...

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by obailala(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2016
It still beats my imagination how people totally believe and celebrate all these fake stories; even educated people believe these stories and then one begins to wonder the kind of educational system we have in Nigeria.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by Onechancearmy(m): 9:59am On Nov 13, 2016
I don't get people like you. It's obvious you don't like Igbo people, yet you spend all your time in Nairaland talking about their legitimate aspiration for self determination.
One is almost tempted to think you are afraid of what may happen to the north if it has to go it alone.

1 Like

Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by Badtman(m): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2016
This Radio Biafra London Lies has gone beyond their limit, i think it's high time for all Sensible Nigeria to follow the BiafraudExposed tactics, we should bombard any Mark Zukerberg Post on Facebook with a links of their Propagandas Comment it that Radio Biafra London is war threat to our Nation

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by shotster50(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2016
Ndi ifele a n'aro eme. Okoko siri na Obama administration di against Ndi Igbo.... Choi! e Jiri go isi unu gwo ngwo ngwo...
Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 13, 2016
shotster50:
Ndi ifele a n'aro eme. Okoko siri na Obama administration di against Ndi Igbo.... Choi! e Jiri go isi unu gwo ngwo ngwo...

Adigi against Igbo. owu ndi Ipob... Abum onye Igbo...

Igala aha Ipob before?
Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by shotster50(m): 10:17am On Nov 13, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Adigi against Igbo. owu ndi Ipob... Abum onye Igbo...
Igala aha Ipob before?

Nwanna ahula m ihe ndi IPOB ji isi umunwanne anyi eme... Ife aguro akwukwo n'ebute
Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by StOla: 10:31am On Nov 13, 2016
Liepob!

Credit to Omenka

7 Likes

Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 13, 2016
Afonja op

3 Likes

Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:44am On Nov 13, 2016
Biafraexposed, I like u die

2 Likes

Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2016
shotster50:

Nwanna ahula ihe ndi IPOB ji isi umunwanne anyi eme... Ife aguro akwukwo n'ebute

hapu ndia.

1 Like

Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2016
Olu20090:
Afonja op
Yes o. I confess I am Yoruba grin

2 Likes

Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

oh thank u brother
Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by progress69: 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

Hahaha. As in ehn. I love the guy. No homo

1 Like

Re: Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
kasheemawo:
Crack your ribs

Your'e on the radio biafra right... The page where they do all types of ranting

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Urges APC Governors To Implement New Minimum Wage / National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. / Governor Okowa Praises His Wife On Their 35th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.