Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,259 members, 7,842,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets (20398 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) / Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) / Amaechi Refuses Accreditation, Says Result Sheets Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by Wazzaowner(m): 4:02am On Apr 01, 2015
Who Cares!!@
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by maolaya: 4:04am On Apr 01, 2015
Whether he signs or not

G M B has been declared the president elect

# babanowthatyouarethere

1 Like

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by scribble: 4:04am On Apr 01, 2015
masciv:

I know you're a PDP supporter but please don't be biased.APC rigged harder

That's simply a case of popularity. Buhari is simply more popular than Jonathan among the general populace.

No Buhari is more popular amongst Muslims, northerners and misguided Nigerians.

Jonathan is more popular among well meaning Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by Tunjasko(m): 4:05am On Apr 01, 2015
They will be d opposition party for d next 4 yrzz....lol...dem Neva see anytin
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by dnwabz: 4:05am On Apr 01, 2015
I SEE A LOT MORE UNRAVEL IN THE COMING WEEKS!!!
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by Gwammen(m): 4:06am On Apr 01, 2015
PDP eyaaa. I never knew it feels bad to be a loser. lol
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by ikorodureporta: 4:06am On Apr 01, 2015
They all kept me watchin til 4am...
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by kodlins(f): 4:06am On Apr 01, 2015
Does his signing prevent him from contesting the polls? Naira landers no dey sleep??
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by funstufz(m): 4:12am On Apr 01, 2015
He will sign it later because President Jonathan had already congratulated President-elect Mohammadu Buhari...
that settles it
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by IYANGBALI: 4:12am On Apr 01, 2015
Who cares?he is only a messenger,the master himself has conceeded defeat and congratulated the President elect,so the papers should be given out to those selling akara or boli tongue

2 Likes

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by IYANGBALI: 4:13am On Apr 01, 2015
ikorodureporta:
They all kept me watchin til 4am...
dem dey pay you?no go sleep
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by cole265(m): 4:16am On Apr 01, 2015
Rubbish! Winner don go since tey tey.
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by ruffDiamond: 4:16am On Apr 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dnothing go happen i repeat nothing go happen!!!!jona has alredy conceeded defeat !despite all dem rigging in IMO,RIVERS,EDO,PLATEAU,EKITI,ENUGU still the fuckers loses now yall can all GO AND DIE ABEG tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue ;

LOSERS ARE ALWAYS KNOWN TO BE SOUR AND GRUMPY!...... grin

meanwhile lemme use this opportunity to SHOUTOUT TO DEDICATED PROGRESSIVES IN THE HOUSE A BIG CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA..GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUHARI AND VP YEMI OSINBAJO!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by Onakomaya: 4:18am On Apr 01, 2015
BE YOUR OWN BOSS.. REGISTER YOUR COMPANY (Business name/ Limited liability company) AND ACCOUNT WITH EASE WITH CAC AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME FOR JUST N30,000.. FILL ALL FORMS ON-LINE... AND MAKE PAYMENTS YOURSELF ONLINE.

Call me or Whatapp me on : 07032728941
it takes me less than a week for all processes...
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by buchichukwu69: 4:18am On Apr 01, 2015
Lol!
Dem don dey behave like opposition already.
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by wasuka14(m): 4:18am On Apr 01, 2015
Whether PDP agent signd result sheet or not, dts does not invalidate d result of election. D river election dey cook, dey should go n eat it now.

Congratulations Nigerians!!!!!!!

SaiBuhari saiBaba #NigeriaDecides
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by IYANGBALI: 4:18am On Apr 01, 2015
scribble:

They're still the ruling party. The tribunal will expedite the matter. Though I feel both parties rigged. I think APC rigged harder. Let justice prevail.
forget it,its over,unless they wan give lawyers food to chop for tribunal
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by Eden007(m): 4:20am On Apr 01, 2015
Please Nigerians, just as Jonathan obeyed the rule of law and didn't interfere with the electoral process as well as congratulating the winner of the election, please obey the rule of law at all times. If court decides that buhari wasn't eligible come 22nd April 2015, please accept it and follow due process by going to a higher court of law to challenge the decision. Also, if PDP with their evidence of under-age voting succeeds to get election nullified in a court of law, please don't resort to violence but take your matter to court. Let's remain civilized in this country. Jonathan is a true democrat. I'll only congratulate Buhari on May 29 2015 if he is sworn in. PDP...POWER!

5 Likes

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by ruffDiamond: 4:22am On Apr 01, 2015
scribble:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DYEAHU MEAN well-THIEVING NIGERIANS!!! shocked
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by timunstopable: 4:25am On Apr 01, 2015
scribble:

Here we go again

so a vote for Gej means you are a well meaning nigerian

And buhari one is not

If your definition of a well meaning nigerian is one that supports Gej that condoned corruption, that said he doesnt give a damn, that allowed Boko haram to take territories and kill over 15000nigerians, that lived in denial of chibok kidnapping (and instead went to dance skelewu.)

Then I dont want to be addressed as a well meaning nigerian

You forgot to say that even tho Gej didnt have any real project or achievment in SS&SE they voted for him just because he came from that region simple
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by bablononi(m): 4:29am On Apr 01, 2015
Jonatan was very despirate before the election and after the election he conceded defeat that easily? DID I WAKE UP TOO EARLY OR I'M SLEEPING LATE?

1 Like

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by nattyGENT: 4:34am On Apr 01, 2015
scribble:

They're still the ruling party. The tribunal will expedite the matter. Though I feel both parties rigged. I think APC rigged harder. Let justice prevail.

you are perfectly right. Both parties rigged, but pdp never knew apc will rig in millions.

1 Like

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:36am On Apr 01, 2015
Emteebee:
Rigging + rigging = free and fair
Abi ooooooo. Majority carries the vote. You can't keep doing the same thing and expecting different results. By the way, will the thief woman Diezani be removed as secretary general or whatever of OPEC now that heer taskmaster has beeƱ defeated? Yeye woman!
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by ghettodreamz(m): 4:38am On Apr 01, 2015
Whether PDP signed or not is immaterial, Nigerian people are GREATER than any political party OR an outgoing president.

Accepting defeat is the most honourable way for PDP to exit the corridor of power as far as the FG level is concerned, anything contrary to this, would later haunt them. Talk about digging their own graves with their own hands.

Thank You Lord for Answering Our Cries, to you be all the praise, glory and honour.

A BIG Thank You Goes To All NIGERIANS who had contributed one way or the other to this SUCCESS.

God bless our president-elect and his vice with the knowhow, strength and wisdom in leading us aright as we forge ahead to reach OUR Greater Height as a NATION, amen.

Welcome to the NEW NIGERIA.

NIGERIA shall be GREAT AGAIN.

Forward EVER, Backward NEVER.

Congratulations to INEC, for a successful polling exercise.
Congratulations to the INEC Boss, Prof Jega.
Congratulations to the APC.
Congratulations to All True Democrats who had contributed one way or the other to this SUCCESS.
Congratulations to All Nigerians, HOME & AWAY.

Best wishes to the PDP and our outgoing president and his family. We shall miss your dear wife, most esp for her comical traits.

NIGERIA - Forward EVER, Backward NEVER.

#NigeriansHadDecided
#ANewNigeriaIsHEREFinally
#GodBlessNigeria
#GodBlessNigerians
#GodBlessNairalanders

2 Likes

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by dimdim001(m): 4:39am On Apr 01, 2015
The party agent didn't sign cos he said his party (PDP) intend to challenge the results...I watched it live happen, he gently spoke it to Jega but the stations mic picked it up

2 Likes

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:41am On Apr 01, 2015
masciv:

I know you're a PDP supporter but please don't be biased.APC rigged harder

That's simply a case of popularity. Buhari is simply more popular than Jonathan among the general populace.
You dey mind am? The general consensus is: the general masses are tired of Jonathan and his lackadaisical attitude to governance. Politicians should realise that voting is done by the masses and not the elites. The elites were benefiting from his government at the expense of the masses. The masses make up the voting population. They are the ones who have time to wait and sit under the sun and in the rain to VOTE!!! The masses are WISER now; they have woken up from their slumber.

1 Like

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by ikorodureporta: 4:43am On Apr 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
dem dey pay you?no go sleep
dem eliminate sleep frm u.....abi u b winch?? grin
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:46am On Apr 01, 2015
scribble:

STORY for the gods! Sentimental homo sapien.
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by kboycrew: 4:48am On Apr 01, 2015
scribble:

pls we have started the healing process. Don't take us back. Let's start mending broken fences.
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:48am On Apr 01, 2015
Eden007:
Please Nigerians, just as Jonathan obeyed the rule of law and didn't interfere with the electoral process as well as congratulating the winner of the election, please obey the rule of law at all times. If court decides that buhari wasn't eligible come 22nd April 2015, please accept it and follow due process by going to a higher court of law to challenge the decision. Also, if PDP with their evidence of under-age voting succeeds to get election nullified in a court of law, please don't resort to violence but take your matter to court. Let's remain civilized in this country. Jonathan is a true democrat. I'll only congratulate Buhari on May 29 2015 if he is sworn in. PDP...POWER!
STORY to the power of infinity! Wake up and smell the coffee man!
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by ghettodreamz(m): 4:57am On Apr 01, 2015
dimdim001:
The party agent didn't sign cos he said his party (PDP) intend to challenge the results...I watched it live happen, he gently spoke it to Jega but the stations mic picked it up

Let them go ahead with their challenge or whatever. They might as well need to explain to us what happened in Akwa Ibom and Rivers State.

Bunch of sore losers. cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:57am On Apr 01, 2015
timunstopable:

Here we go again

so a vote for Gej means you are a well meaning nigerian

And buhari one is not

If your definition of a well meaning nigerian is one that supports Gej that condoned corruption, that said he doesnt give a damn, that allowed Boko haram to take territories and kill over 15000nigerians, that lived in denial of chibok kidnapping (and instead went to dance skelewu.)

Then I dont want to be addressed as a well meaning nigerian

You forgot to say that even tho Gej didnt have any real project or achievment in SS&SE they voted for him just because he came from that region simple
Phahahahahaha @ Jonathan dancing skelewu.

The day I heard my dad mention it, l had a good laugh oooooooo. Kai! How he take know about skelewu dance? I told my brother and he bursted into laughter.

How many parents know about skelewu?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Departs Beijing, Arrives Shanghai (photos) / FG Is Right On Fuel Subsidy Removal / Fayose At PDP South-West Reconciliation Committee Meeting In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.