Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,343 members, 7,843,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets (20399 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) / Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) / Amaechi Refuses Accreditation, Says Result Sheets Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by ghettodreamz(m): 5:15am On Apr 01, 2015
scribble:

No Buhari is more popular amongst Muslims, northerners and misguided Nigerians.

Jonathan is more popular among well meaning Nigerians.

O boy na you dem send come?

Bia, commot here n go sleep. grin cheesy grin

You started the bias game while the Northerners as well as the South Western people of Nigeria paid you back in your own coin.
So, stop crying FOUL or the assassination of our able and God-given president-elect's character. Lastly, learn how to deal with your loss, it's not hard to do.

Kpele cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by otokx(m): 5:20am On Apr 01, 2015
They should do the needful and be law abiding.
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by LBTY(f): 5:36am On Apr 01, 2015
scribble:

They're still the ruling party. The tribunal will expedite the matter. Though I feel both parties rigged. I think APC rigged harder. Let justice prevail.

Pdp rigged more. They just didn't pay attention to the game changers eg Kano kaduna and co.
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by LBTY(f): 5:40am On Apr 01, 2015
scribble:

No Buhari is more popular amongst Muslims, northerners and misguided Nigerians.

Jonathan is more popular among well meaning Nigerians.

This early morning again? Haven't you been taught to hold your tongue when you have nothing good to say?
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by TreQuartista: 5:43am On Apr 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by whitenight2012: 5:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Eden007:
Please Nigerians, just as Jonathan obeyed the rule of law and didn't interfere with the electoral process as well as congratulating the winner of the election, please obey the rule of law at all times. If court decides that buhari wasn't eligible come 22nd April 2015, please accept it and follow due process by going to a higher court of law to challenge the decision. Also, if PDP with their evidence of under-age voting succeeds to get election nullified in a court of law, please don't resort to violence but take your matter to court. Let's remain civilized in this country. Jonathan is a true democrat. I'll only congratulate Buhari on May 29 2015 if he is sworn in. PDP...POWER!

PDP I know cannot concede easily like dat after all these months of arrogance. They are obviously planning something big with this their April 22 case, but I pray they fail.
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by caprini1: 5:50am On Apr 01, 2015
Nigeria is bigger than any political party,PDP should accept defeat,afterall the next election is around the corner.Brazil did not die when they couldn't win the world cup in their back yard.Same way ,its just 4years and another Election and world cup is held.Let peace reign.....#Noambitionis worthaNigeriansblood.
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by coldFLARES1(m): 6:03am On Apr 01, 2015
A great injustice was done yesterday: crediting an opportunistic Jonathan with the marginal successes experienced in the electoral process. PDP stood vehemently against the use of the Smart Card Readers, the device that substantially limited their capacity to generate magic numbers, even up till now but for Jega's insistence the process would have been short on credibility. Patriotic Nigerians that rallied round Jega while he was caught in the web of intrigues to abort his tenure should get credit for the breakthrough Nigeria made, and not Jonathan. When we were winning online polls, they were in denial and told us they are winning on the field. When we asked what their achievements were, they pointed at trains and told us Buhari was too old to rule. When we asked their scorecard in the fight against corruption, they showed a documentary alleging Tinubu to be the biggest landlord in Africa and told us they were fighting theirs with technology, e-wallet, IPPIS and some other bullcrap. When we asked their scorecard on security, they demobilized their boys in six weeks because of elections and dared to ask us where the votes from Bornu came from after they estimated that everybody there should have died. Shame on PDP and shame on Jonathan! Shame on those religious dealers that released prophesies from their business centres and shrines proclaiming no vacancy in Aso Rock! Together, we await the action of the militants that threatened Nigeria, we have dared them! PDP should make no mistakes: this victory belongs to Nigeria and Nigerians, and we shall fight to preserve it. Credit to all chieftains of the APC that made this alliance work; credit to all that fought, on the social media, to counter the vicious attacks of the PDP and its agents/apologists. Credit to Amaechi who was never afraid to stand alone or walk alone. Congratulations Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by heryeendey(m): 6:04am On Apr 01, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Believe Jonathan at your own peril. He was forced to concede to Buhari. He didn't do it at his own volition. There is more to come from him. Jonathan has never respected law or agreement.

Jonathan is not done.
hu cares? Let Dat Incompo Du Waheva He Want
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 01, 2015
scribble:

They're still the ruling party. The tribunal will expedite the matter. Though I feel both parties rigged. I think APC rigged harder. Let justice prevail.
you will soon go on exile ewure.......I taught buhari is a serial looser as u ppl always say
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by tete7000(m): 6:44am On Apr 01, 2015
It's quite sad but even Buhari has never accepted any of his past defeats. I hope however that it won't stop the handing over come May 29. They should go to court afterwards.
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by anukulapo: 6:54am On Apr 01, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Believe Jonathan at your own peril. He was forced to concede to Buhari. He didn't do it at his own volition. There is more to come from him. Jonathan has never respected law or agreement.

Jonathan is not done.
Empty threat. He'll remain on the side walk and watch. He has 59 days to do his worst (if at all).

He knows what presidential power is like. As much as OBJ seem to be strategically positioned and experienced in PDP politics and Nigeria's politics,he had to wait till this election and "hope" that his desire to bring Jona out of Aso Villa works.

If OBJ couldn't do much against him all the while he was legitimately in power,what can Jona do? Ask the Militants to help?
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by Tshaphilo: 7:10am On Apr 01, 2015
Congratulations to all nigerians
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by acufes(m): 7:42am On Apr 01, 2015
hmmm
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by Seawhy(m): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2015
PDP, you people are disappointing Nigerians.
Do we know the implication of what you are doing.
How do you go to court if you refused to sign.
Haba, this is not the PDP that I know and who claim to be law abiding.
Well let us watch and see
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by Justicealh3(m): 9:58am On Apr 01, 2015
Na preasure de catch em?
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by Fellonigerians: 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
talktotnn:
Representative of Pdp speaks to Prof. Jega, shakes his hand and walks away...SOmething is fishy

After announcing the presidential election results, Prof. Jega called all party agents to come on stage at the collation center and sign the Presidential election sheet by INEC, and every agent did except the agent for PDP. He climbed the stage, spoke with Jega, shook his hands and walked away without signing the result sheet.

I might be wrong, but if PDP does not sign the results, I dont think they can challenge it.

Anyway, it does not stop the declaration, inauguration, and ultimate take over by GMB...
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by scribble: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Kaeboy:
you will soon go on exile ewure.......I taught buhari is a serial looser as u ppl always say

See this malu from daura

Go and die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Direct Your Anger To The Right Quaters"- Garba Shehu Tells Nigerians / Osun APC Candidate, Oyetola, Signs Peace Wall Banner (Photos) / Edo 2020: Obaseki Sacks Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.