Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll (30796 Views)

Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH / APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC / Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll by tunde1200(m): 4:40am On Apr 01, 2015
Where is FFK?
And what is status of his health!.
Lousy DOG.
Re: Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll by nattyGENT: 4:42am On Apr 01, 2015
Onakomaya:
BE YOUR OWN BOSS.. REGISTER YOUR COMPANY (Business name/ Limited liability company) AND ACCOUNT WITH EASE WITH CAC AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME FOR JUST N30,000.. FILL ALL FORMS ON-LINE... AND MAKE PAYMENTS YOURSELF ONLINE.

Call me or Whatapp me on : 07032728941
it takes me less than a week for all processes...

una no dey tire? Na umu fit leave CAC office dump money for you
Re: Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll by 1Dray(m): 4:54am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
Bayelsa prepare to welcome your son back

You are such a pussi. Stinking one for that matter.
Re: Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll by LogicPower(m): 5:02am On Apr 01, 2015
The ordinary people of Bayelsa should rest assured that, God willing, their lot would even be better under the new progressive government of APC.

As the in-coming government reduces corruption and looting, it would have more resources available for people-oriented projects that would help reduce poverty and unemployment across the country, ND region inclusive.

The only ND people who should be concerned are the corrupt elite from the region (the Arubebes), the over-pampered vagabonds (the Asaris) and the opportunistic elders of the region (the Clarks), the three groups of ND rogues who collectively and individually hid under the name of ND to make stupendous wealth for themselves.

They should be concerned not because they would necessarily be tried or investigated, but at least because their sources of personal aggrandizement and enrichment, at the expense of the suffering ordinary people of the region, would end.

In fact as per as most ordinary ND people are concerned, the GEJ' presidency hardly did anything to improve the quality of their lives, as the greatest chunk of the billions of dollars that have been allocated to the region ended up in the pockets of their heartless, greedy local exploitative political 'leaders' and the new billionaire ex-militant commanders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll by akinolaaaa(m): 5:03am On Apr 01, 2015
tinuolababy:
Lol. He dey do them like film trick ni grin grin grin

Naxo

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll by danla44(m): 5:05am On Apr 01, 2015
How many people are in Bayelsa? Let them hug transformers or jump into a river uf they are not happy with Ashe result that usher in Buhari....

#Nigeriahasdecided.

Re: Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll by profGinger: 5:20am On Apr 01, 2015
Emeka ike should pursue is case to a logical conclusion now. No more oppression from the prostitute AGN leader. I believe you will get fair hearing now.
Re: Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll by otokx(m): 5:25am On Apr 01, 2015
Bayelsa is one of the biggest loosers, can someone name just 1 industry that Goodluck brought to them? The Brass LNG did not fully take off; apart from the university at Otuoke, what other thing did the FG do for them? Chai.

He could have set up the biggest naval training school in Bayelsa plus the biggest naval base.
Re: Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll by TreQuartista: 5:42am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll by wordychap: 5:43am On Apr 01, 2015
South is not d north
Less people behave like savages; killing at any slightest provocation
I urge everybody in bayelsa to go about their civic duties, we're civilized.
Re: Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll by VoteOutPDPJona: 5:59am On Apr 01, 2015
imoleay0:
Seun, for the last time I wan see the ghosts wey dey like my posts.

The thing fear me ooo!

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll by micrep3030(m): 6:05am On Apr 01, 2015
Gej I will forever respect u r my president for ever
Re: Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll by Police789m: 6:10am On Apr 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll by zingobaby: 6:52am On Apr 01, 2015
Congratulations to u GMB
Re: Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll by conscript1967: 7:10am On Apr 01, 2015
Fear North. The devil is North in control.
Re: Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll by shinest(m): 7:25am On Apr 01, 2015
What is meaning of the anxiety in balyelsa afterall dey didn't vote for him dere,deceitful generation........ Mtcheeeeew
Re: Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll by msmon(m): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2015
What's Your Opinion On The Conduct Of The 2015 General Election?
www.nairaland.com/2228880/whats-opinion-conduct-2015-general#32208601

Nigeria Set For New Political Era; What Are Your Expectations?
www.nairaland.com/2229068/nigeria-set-new-political-era
Re: Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll by Lovechyld101(m): 7:43am On Apr 01, 2015
PDP synonymous to IGbo stubborn set of ppl
Re: Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Why dem they vex Most of the eligible voters with their PVCs sat at home, crossed their legs on their sofas in their parlours, put on their TV and kept on shouting GEJ till 2019..
Where as in the north, some people broke bones and died just to ensure their votes count. Some voted till the wee hours on Sunday and continued suite..
To be honest with you guys, GMB deserved to win. He campaigned the most while GEJ was lax thinking Victory was his birthday.. JEGA dealt PDP a major blow. He can now retired to the north peacefully were he will be hailed as a hero..
Chair,I had to redeploy back to the north when I was posted to bayelsa. 3 weeks in camp was hell.. What has GEJ done to improve the lot of the bayelsans..
Na person wey chop go read book oo.
Re: Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll by MizEmpress(f): 8:06am On Apr 01, 2015
LogicPower:
The ordinary people of Bayelsa should rest assured that, God willing, their lot would even be better under the new progressive government of APC.

As the in-coming government reduces corruption and looting, it would have more resources available for people-oriented projects that would help reduce poverty and unemployment across the country, ND region inclusive.

The only ND people who should be concerned are the corrupt elite from the region (the Arubebes), the over-pampered vagabonds (the Asaris) and the opportunistic elders of the region (the Clarks), the three groups of ND rogues who collectively and individually hid under the name of ND to make stupendous wealth for themselves.

They should be concerned not because they would necessarily be tried or investigated, but at least because their sources of personal aggrandizement and enrichment, at the expense of the suffering ordinary people of the region, would end.

In fact as per as most ordinary ND people are concerned, the GEJ' presidency hardly did anything to improve the quality of their lives, as the greatest chunk of the billions of dollars that have been allocated to the region ended up in the pockets of their heartless, greedy local exploitative political 'leaders' and the new billionaire ex-militant commanders.
you are right, i couldn't agree more. Most of the 'ordinary bayelsans' benefited nothing from all of GEJ's years in power.
Re: Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll by sexyjob(m): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2015
9jamostgrow:
Welcome my President, Our President, No sentiment please. I know so many GEJ supporters including Most of those Nigerian Artist and Actress who called themselves celebrities that turn against APC During Campaign, Romancing with FG Looking for advert contract, We d originally supporters of BABA, Officially has forgiving you and Let move our great country Forward, NORTH,EAST,SOUTH,WEST One Nigeria, One Unity. One Love, SAI BUHARI.
You are the most sensible nairaland supporter of APC that I have seen. Well done, you are a Jonathan. I say this as a Jega. Please, no Orubebe should quote me. Just be a Buhari.
Re: Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll by tommiblack: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2015
M4gunners:
There is nobody that will not feel this way. Thank God they are not northerners if not by now we would have been seeing dead bodies in the street.

Thanks for acknowledging that.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll by p1jiobi: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2015
Believe GEJ will be back. ASo rock or otueke SIR, u will always be my president.
Re: Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll by simdam500(m): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
Am starting to pity GEJ, but it now in d reality not dream anymore, cos i know he'll wish it could be a dream. Bayelsan awaits u. Neve heard from doyin okupe tho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) / 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South / Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.