Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return (43837 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister / Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose / Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by DickTator1: 6:05am On Apr 01, 2015
Ok o.
Seems the predicted after election fighting will happen only in the west. Watching in 3d.
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by Demdem(m): 6:06am On Apr 01, 2015
I support this move. The era of illegality under the leadership of Jonah-daft is gone.

4 Likes

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by unapologetic: 6:06am On Apr 01, 2015
Since I got to Ekiti State, I can't really point to anything that Fayose has done which is absurd. Not even a public Toilet...... Ekiti people are really enjoying selling their birth right to a hooligan

2 Likes

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by Pearlyakin(m): 6:07am On Apr 01, 2015
The wind of change,thank God i was part of it,PDP goons will now be going on exile........sai buhari sai baba

Am gonna miss the word ''GEJ till 2019''.

4 Likes

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by egift(m): 6:09am On Apr 01, 2015
Fayose it is time to treat your F.U no more impunity and newspaper adverts. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by tijjanioyan: 6:09am On Apr 01, 2015
Abdgafarplenty:
hmmmm

I wonder what state of mind he'd be in?

just wondering
he may be high on liquor now because he wont sleep Last 9t
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by creepsyme(f): 6:09am On Apr 01, 2015
am so glad fayose will surely reap wat he sowed, now there is no way he will end his tenure in ekiti state cos he will be surely impeached by the 19 APC house members, the manner and way fayose was going I knew the table was definitely going to turn against him soon.

2 Likes

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by PassingShot(m): 6:09am On Apr 01, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
APC in Ekiti should calm down, Fayose would decamp 2 APC before may29th.

Fayose is not needed in APC. He should remain in PDP where thugery is allowed.

4 Likes

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by Demajors: 6:11am On Apr 01, 2015
So much lessons 2 b learnt frm this election,fayose in his wildest imagination never taught dis day will come.he underestimated the power of the people,and he 4got God has the final say and not any man

6 Likes

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by Missmoney(f): 6:18am On Apr 01, 2015
I talk am say fayose go beg APC and OBJ at last. He who laffs last, laffs best.

2 Likes

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by gabriel212: 6:22am On Apr 01, 2015
no it is gej to 2019
we no go greee oo
yeye ppl
SAI BABA
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by Police789m: 6:27am On Apr 01, 2015
Ok
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by ceejay80s(m): 6:31am On Apr 01, 2015
What happens to okonjo iweala and pej and alison madueke ?

1 Like

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by omisakint: 6:31am On Apr 01, 2015
LordCenturion:

They will have to bring him down b4 may 29......thank GOD that Fayose and FFK has keep quiet

Well I think pdp still has enuf power to pplay around it until may 29 n fayose willll have to do all within is reach to make sure apc doesn't have the majority come april 11.
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by ignis: 6:33am On Apr 01, 2015
I see Fayose being impeached very soon.

2 Likes

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by 7lives: 6:36am On Apr 01, 2015
Dannyset:
Power has CHANGED Hands.

MFM

1 Like

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by alaoeri: 6:37am On Apr 01, 2015
8 months from this time Fayose will seize to be the governor of Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by shizzleStar: 6:38am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
They should not allow Fayose to decamp

By June 1, serve him impeachment notice

You would know what its like to face Federal might
On what bases?
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by raumdeuter: 6:43am On Apr 01, 2015
shizzleStar:
On what bases?

The same basis he was served in his first tenure

Abuse of power

2 Likes

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by Exponental(m): 6:44am On Apr 01, 2015
stronger:
hahahaha. . this is the beginning. .

[size=20pt]FAYOSE WILL BE IMPEACHED!!![/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin
dat's INEVITABLE.
It's unconstitutional for an IMPEACHED politician to contest before 10yrs.
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by timiwillson: 6:44am On Apr 01, 2015
everybody said Buhari is better right?
lets this 4 years speak for himself.
it is not about winning elections.

this is to show GEJ did free and fair elections.
if u ask me, if it was buhari that was the sitting president
i don't think he could have lose.

after this 4 years i pray Nigerians will realize the truth.
lets for once appreciate GEJ, people talk bad about GEJ,
will you tell me, throughout his 4 years he did nothing good?

everybody can tell, the only backside against him was the so called boko haram.
i know he will also learn his lessons. all PDP where relax thinking because sambo was with GEJ.

if you take your time to analyze this election, you will discover is was about the south and the north.
good luck has been a weak president is there eyes.

as for pertinence we are waiting for her to come to Bayelsa, i laugh. i think her wings will now come down
lets me see is anybody will go and kneel down before her. with her big and non sense mouth.
in fact that woman is the number 1 reason GEJ lost this election.

anyway i wish buhari is successful tenure, because leadership comes from God.
whether we like it or not, he is our new president.

http://www.forex1960.com/

2 Likes

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by LordCenturion(m): 6:46am On Apr 01, 2015
omisakint:

Well I think pdp still has enuf power to pplay around it until may 29 n fayose willll have to do all within is reach to make sure apc doesn't have the majority come april 11.

APC has work to do in ekiti, rivers, edo, benue and imo

1 Like

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by shizzleStar: 6:46am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

The same basis he was served in his first tenure

Abuse of power
buhari ascendency doesnt translate to abuse of federal might..which will be resisted anyway, hope you guys know that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by dandoki: 6:47am On Apr 01, 2015
SaiBuharii:
We have completed the Buhari project. Now We are moving to Ekiti. Nigerians must be free again.

Ekiti gate must be investigated. Sanity must cone back to our insane leaders...Ayodele Fayose, watch your back.

Mr. Progressive.

The debacle in which the Ekiti people find themselves today has been long in coming. I used to travel across Ekitiland and had a few colleagues from there as friends. I remember one of my principal observations in those days (in the late eighties to early ninties) was that the Ekiti people whose principal stock-in-trade used to be the academia were no longer reading. Their children were becoming touts all over the place. It did not come as a surprise therefore that they could over and over again elect somebody like Ayo Fayoshe as governor. Afterall, every people gets the leader it desrves. The Ekiti people should strive to put their state back in order and return to their principal calling which is academia. Until they do that, I'm afraid they have to learn to cope with the likes of Fayoshe which I understand has greatly multiplied in the state.

1 Like

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by azahmed(m): 6:48am On Apr 01, 2015
Apparently APC would win d state Assembly elections in Ekiti come April 11.....ways of doing tins will be different now goin forward
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by raumdeuter: 6:50am On Apr 01, 2015
shizzleStar:
buhari ascendency doesnt translate to abuse of federal might..which will be resisted anyway, hope you guys know that?

It was the correct the anomaly in governance like the Ekitigate which is currently swept under the rug, All the 9 > 19 would be revisited soon

1 Like

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by shizzleStar: 6:55am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

It was the correct the anomaly in governance like the Ekitigate which is currently swept under the rug, All the 9 > 19 would be revisited soon
The 9>19 can be revisited but as for the so called ekitigate, nothing like it. Fayose won fair and square
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by Brugo(m): 6:56am On Apr 01, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy

The illegal speaker should just step down quietly if he doesn't want to be disgraced.

Only in PDP can majority lose to minority. Their standard math: 6 is greater than 19.

The curfew should stay however, because Fayose can send violent thugs to disrupt any celebration.

God bless Nigeria
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by firstolalekan(m): 6:58am On Apr 01, 2015
himkers:
Me, I don't port to APC o! I expect fayose (and even GEJ) to follow suit grin.
You dey craze grin
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by minwafor: 7:02am On Apr 01, 2015
This is why PDP said that APC was formed solely for Vendetta. If a state chairman will call the residents of a state to disobey a clear directive that will curtail unruly activities and fighting, then this is not the change we voted for. Good morning Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by Truth234(m): 7:03am On Apr 01, 2015
ignis:
I see Fayose being impeached very soon.

Exactly my thought, enough evidence for his impeachment but GEJ won't even investigate the whole allegation, APC just need to go to court with audio recording and that is it.
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 01, 2015
IF FAYOSE HAS EAR LET HIM HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT IS SAYING

"MAKE PEACE WITH APC AS FAST AS POSSIBLE ELSE MAJORITY OF THE PDP MEMBER IN THE HOUSE WOULD DECAMP TO APC AND WOULD FORM A QUORUM TO IMPEACH HIM"

PEACE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former PDP Chairman 'adamu Mu'azu' Visited By New Speaker Dogara (photos) / State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration / Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.