Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Lets RECAP - Which Of The PASTORS Got It Right Or Wrong? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets RECAP - Which Of The PASTORS Got It Right Or Wrong? (1251 Views)

Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars / Buhari As The Minister Of Petroleum - Constitutionally Right Or Wrong? / Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets RECAP - Which Of The PASTORS Got It Right Or Wrong? by USAutoBuy(m): 6:49am On Apr 01, 2015
Hi,

Just wondering which of the various pastors got it right or wrong? I can recollect about last week that Guru Maharaj predicted doom for Buhari. How many others got it right or wrong?
Re: Lets RECAP - Which Of The PASTORS Got It Right Or Wrong? by musty009(m): 6:54am On Apr 01, 2015
Rv Fr Mbaka of adoration ministry the rest were like there is going to be violence and the incumbent will not relinquish power if he lost
Re: Lets RECAP - Which Of The PASTORS Got It Right Or Wrong? by omartins(m): 6:56am On Apr 01, 2015
Only Fr. Mbaka. He is the only seer.

1 Like

Re: Lets RECAP - Which Of The PASTORS Got It Right Or Wrong? by teegrams(m): 7:12am On Apr 01, 2015
Father Mbaka stood for the truth,dose rest of em are liars and end time pastors,Nigerians should watch the kind of church dey attend from now on!

3 Likes

Re: Lets RECAP - Which Of The PASTORS Got It Right Or Wrong? by obiak4(m): 7:21am On Apr 01, 2015
Guru,oyedepo,adeboye,suleiman,orisejafor,ogboni,kings and chief ifa priest,white witches, the list is endless
except for father mbaka
if the so-called pastoprenuerns God cannot see ordinary change then i think i don't need to attend to thier chirch or even hear thier message
when they say God told me am like which God?

1 Like

Re: Lets RECAP - Which Of The PASTORS Got It Right Or Wrong? by obiak4(m): 7:23am On Apr 01, 2015
Guru,oyedepo,adeboye,suleiman,orisejafor,ogboni,kings and chief ifa priest,white witches, the list is endless
except for father mbaka
if the so-called pastoprenuerns God cannot see ordinary change then i think i don't need to attend to thier chirch or even hear thier message
FYI guru hs been predicting wrong since 1800BC world cup flop so how come he still has members?
Re: Lets RECAP - Which Of The PASTORS Got It Right Or Wrong? by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2015
Many of them expecially those who were blind folded by their myopic mind
Re: Lets RECAP - Which Of The PASTORS Got It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 01, 2015
Lets wait till May 29, before you judge. 10X

1 Like

Re: Lets RECAP - Which Of The PASTORS Got It Right Or Wrong? by egift(m): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2015
A big shotout to Re. Fr. Ejike Mbaka. Sai Buhari
Re: Lets RECAP - Which Of The PASTORS Got It Right Or Wrong? by Justbright(m): 7:39am On Apr 01, 2015
only Mbaka was right ,others na error
Re: Lets RECAP - Which Of The PASTORS Got It Right Or Wrong? by towbaino(m): 7:45am On Apr 01, 2015
reminds me of d bible passage of 1st kings 22 vs 19- ......
Re: Lets RECAP - Which Of The PASTORS Got It Right Or Wrong? by oyeludef(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2015
Pastor kumuyi prophesied that the elections will b free and fair and there wont b chaos https://www.nairaland.com/2106584/elections-free-fair-pastor-kumuyi
Re: Lets RECAP - Which Of The PASTORS Got It Right Or Wrong? by LinuxMint: 7:48am On Apr 01, 2015
dnt mind them... ask them nw abt it, they will say "I NEVER SAID IT"
Re: Lets RECAP - Which Of The PASTORS Got It Right Or Wrong? by prince4pro(m): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2015
Expect father mbaka new album,Titled "The Truth" lolzzz.I can imagine d no of ppl wa go attained his church this Sunday grin grin grin
Re: Lets RECAP - Which Of The PASTORS Got It Right Or Wrong? by eHustler(m): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2015
Mathew Ashimolowo of Kicc got it right. He said 20% part of the country(niger delta) wouldn't accept the result initially but will later calm down. Buhari's win and Oru-babe's show of shame fulfill part of that prophecy yesterday. There will still be agitations in the niger delta but they will still calm down. The prophecy must come to pass.

1 Like

Re: Lets RECAP - Which Of The PASTORS Got It Right Or Wrong? by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2015
Rev Fr Mbaka will always be respected. God spoke through him and he stood by it. He could have been easily swayed cos pdp had the resources but it wasnt the case.
Re: Lets RECAP - Which Of The PASTORS Got It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 01, 2015
obiak4:
except for father mbaka

You can't mention pastor E. A Adeboye. He said "At the end of the year, many will say it all is well that ends well"
Re: Lets RECAP - Which Of The PASTORS Got It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 01, 2015
obiak4:
except for father mbaka

You can't mention pastor E. A Adeboye. He said "At the end of the year, many will say all is well that ends well"

(1) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie On Comments Of The Oba Of Lagos. / Nigerian Exotic Car Dealer Who Sold 39 Cars to Floyd Mayweather / Nobody Is Afraid Of Buhari - Asari-dokubo Threatens War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.