Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Ladies, Will You Go This Far Just To Secure Your Relationship? [PIC] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Go This Far Just To Secure Your Relationship? [PIC] (1513 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / Formula For Getting A Really Smart Girl For Relationship (pic) / PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Will You Go This Far Just To Secure Your Relationship? [PIC] by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 01, 2015
Will you send this pic to your man just to scare him from breaking your heart....and guys can you say amen to these when your babe asks you to?
Re: Ladies, Will You Go This Far Just To Secure Your Relationship? [PIC] by missbehave247(m): 7:14am On Apr 01, 2015
Lolz
Re: Ladies, Will You Go This Far Just To Secure Your Relationship? [PIC] by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:19am On Apr 01, 2015

Nothing seems funny today.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Go This Far Just To Secure Your Relationship? [PIC] by Houseofglam7(f): 7:23am On Apr 01, 2015
I agree with the poster above.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Go This Far Just To Secure Your Relationship? [PIC] by Samiceman: 8:25am On Apr 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Ladies, Will You Go This Far Just To Secure Your Relationship? [PIC] by sampariwa(m): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
i am in..... In d hauz.... Hello guys

Re: Ladies, Will You Go This Far Just To Secure Your Relationship? [PIC] by demmy0325(m): 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2015

(1) (Reply)

In Honour Of The New Nairalanders / Romantic Message To My Bae / His Brother's Fiancee Was His Former Sex Mate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.