Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

10 Amazing Lessons Learnt From Jonathan’s Defeat! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Amazing Lessons Learnt From Jonathan’s Defeat! (478 Views)

How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat / Amaechi Finally Speaks On Jonathan's Defeat By Buhari / Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Amazing Lessons Learnt From Jonathan’s Defeat! by olatpic(m): 7:22am On Apr 01, 2015
I did a careful analysis and I draft out these 10 amazing lessons I learnt from Jonathan's Defeat.

1. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE
What ever your mind can conceive you can achieve, just give it a try.

2. USE YOUR POSITION WISELY
I believe Jonathan would have won if he had maximized his presidency effectively through performance.

3. DON’T BE TOO SLOW TO TAKE ACTIONS WHEN NECESSARY
Jonathan was very slow in taking actions in most pressing issues and that affected him.

4. FOCUS ON CREATING SOLUTIONS NOT CAUSING PAINS
While PDP was busy digging into Buhari's Background as if they wanted to discover fuel, APC was campaigning for CHANGE and a better Nigeria.

5. KEEP ON TRYING - ONE DAY YOU WILL SUCCEED
Buhari did not give up even when he had tried severally and failed.

6. SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE
Jonathan did not surround himself with the right set of people.

7. YOU CAN NOT BUY INTEGRITY WITH MONEY
Integrity is not given but it is earned.

8. LEARN TO LEVERAGE
APC happens to be a combination of several parties, that is leverage.

9. YOUR AGE IS NOT A BARRIER
If a 74 years old man can make it you can make it too.

10. CHANGE IS CONSTANT
Change is the only constant thing in life.

Congratulations General Muhammadu Okechukwu Adewale Buhari!

God Bless Nigeria!

Courtesy: TurningPoint Innovations [BN 2154644]

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Lessons Learnt From Jonathan’s Defeat! by KanwuliaJara: 7:25am On Apr 01, 2015
The same good luck that brought you up will be the same BADLUCK to bring you daaaaaaaaan! grin
Re: 10 Amazing Lessons Learnt From Jonathan’s Defeat! by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 7:26am On Apr 01, 2015
Wonderful pieces for the wise only
Re: 10 Amazing Lessons Learnt From Jonathan’s Defeat! by Mubarack44(m): 8:01am On Apr 01, 2015
good analyst

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Expectations From Buhari/osinbajo? / How President Jonathan Lost The 2015 Presidential Election / Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.