Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Question To Nigeria; What Will Become The FATE Of AIG Mbu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question To Nigeria; What Will Become The FATE Of AIG Mbu? (525 Views)

AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session / We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question To Nigeria; What Will Become The FATE Of AIG Mbu? by jude33084(m): 7:25am On Apr 01, 2015
Not news anymore about the part the controvasial AIG Mbu played in Rivers and Abuja saga and later posted to Lagos zone.
I am just wondering what the APC politicians will do to his police career in the near future?

To me it was clear he allowed himself to be used by PEJ undecided

So what's your take on this?
Re: Question To Nigeria; What Will Become The FATE Of AIG Mbu? by raumdeuter: 7:26am On Apr 01, 2015
Next cell to FFK in Kirikiri
Re: Question To Nigeria; What Will Become The FATE Of AIG Mbu? by Baawaa(m): 7:28am On Apr 01, 2015
The end of his carrer

1 Like

Re: Question To Nigeria; What Will Become The FATE Of AIG Mbu? by galadima77(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2015
i will rather forgive ffk and fayose than mbu

(1) (Reply)

See What Pa AWOLOWO Said About Buhari's Victory 28 Years Ago / Fani-kayode Congratulates Buhari, Says No Regrets (The nation) / An Opened Letter To The President -elect. By EUROBOMBER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.