Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Ameachi: The Man That Saw The Future - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ameachi: The Man That Saw The Future (526 Views)

Rotimi Ameachi: The Man In The Silhouette / Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) / Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ameachi: The Man That Saw The Future by OKEDI2012(m): 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
RT HON. ROTIMI AMEACHI
THE MAN WHO SAW THE FUTURE.

It came as a shock when he and other four governors announced there defection to APC. Ameachi was vocal in his criticism of the goodluck Jonathan administration and the first lady which lead to his constant harassments by the security agencies and ncaa grounding his jet. My fear and that of Nigerians was that if goodluck wins what will become of ameachi. Ameachi however assured we that believed in his struggle that GMB was going to win the election. I wondered " how can a sitting President loose" never did I know that AMEACHI SAW THE FUTURE.

#GODBLESSAMEACHI
#GMB
#OKEDIEMMANUEL.

3 Likes

Re: Ameachi: The Man That Saw The Future by kestolove95(m): 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dat man is not ordinary..sai baba

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi: The Man That Saw The Future by dkronicle(m): 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
After reading robert greene

(1) (Reply)

25 Die, Others Injured While Celebrating Buhari’s Victory / Any Info On Cheap Tickets To Newyork ? Please Share. / The Fear Of Buhari I The Beginning Of Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.