Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

MEND Congratulates Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Congratulates Buhari (37271 Views)

MEND Congratulates Buhari / Aliyu Congratulates Buhari, Declares Curfew In Niger / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by tunde1200(m): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2015
For were that animal fit...

akpanikpe:
Waitting for alhaji mujaheed to do same.
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by poiZon: 9:41am On Apr 01, 2015
Ishilove:
So after all the mouth they've been making they know how to congratulate? They were acting as if the presidency is their birthright, yet barely 2hours later, they're singing a new tune and sending hypocritical congratulatory messages.

How fickle. This is a lesson to all. They'll love you when you're in power and abandon you when they're done with you.

the only lesson thr is theey are educated n know that violence begat more violence. if the reverse was d case by now we knw hw many bombs would hv been detonated, hw mama nkechi, papa iyabo for kano, katsina, kaduna, yobe would hv seek protection from millitary barracks.

Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by igbsam(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
Silly plonker,go fucck yaself,man...

Hahahahaha...my friend, you are completely finished o!
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Etinosajay(m): 9:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
You too..go hug transformer.

Blady idiat
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by chibas: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2015
lordsharks:
Pass waec nd neco exam with ease
soon miracle centre will be history has buhari will wipe out every form of malpractise and corruption.
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by jamesbridget13(f): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2015
Ishilove:
So after all the mouth they've been making they know how to congratulate? They were acting as if the presidency is their birthright, yet barely 2hours later, they're singing a new tune and sending hypocritical congratulatory messages.

How fickle. This is a lesson to all. They'll love you when you're in power and abandon you when they're done with you.
what do u expect from dem? fight! hell no. ss n se re peace lovers. even if a sect decides to agitate they ll never be supported by many. u can imagine d outcome if gmb hadn't won. nigeria is ours to build not to destroy. long live d fed rep of nig

Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2015
I personally would want buhari to truncate the amnesty scheme and face the real niger deltans...the militants we have now,the likes of asari.tompolo,boy loaf,africa and some few fools in bayelsa state who eat all the money are a bane to the bayelsa people than a blessing... angry...I hate those guys like shitttt.... angry

Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Emeksjames: 9:48am On Apr 01, 2015
He
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Gboskee(m): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2015
shinejackie:

If l hear tongue, they got no choice, the fear of Buhari is the begining of prison grin grin
hiahiahiaiaihiahahahahaha
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Texcoco(m): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2015
igbsam:

Hahahahaha...my friend, you are completely finished o!
You take things too serious,don't finish yourself for nothing.
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2015
kristisking:
Bold step.A demonstration of maturity.Nigeria must march forward.If it were Buhari that lost,those animals would have gone on rampage killing perceived enemies just the way they trooped out to celebrate Buhari's victory.I just pray this man doesn't dissapoint.Honestly I fear for this country.Having watched political events before,during and after this presidential/NAS elections,regions may ask to go their separate ways.There seems to be no unity in this country going by the voting pattern,religion and ethnity accounted for about 90% criteria used by voters especially in the north.This keeps me wondering,is Nigeria not a fake entity.Well only time will tell. coolBold step.A demonstration of maturity.Nigeria must march forward.If it were Buhari that lost,those animals would have gone on rampage killing perceived enemies just the way they trooped out to celebrate Buhari's victory.I just pray this man doesn't dissapoint.Honestly I fear for this country.Having watched political events before,during and after this presidential/NAS elections,regions may ask to go their separate ways.There seems to be no unity in this country going by the voting pattern,religion and ethnity accounted for about 90% criteria used by voters especially in the north.This keeps me wondering,is Nigeria not a fake entity.Well only time will tell.

Will you stop being negativeif you don't start developing a positive mind set, sorrow will follow you throughout the year.
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by koboko69: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2015
Ishilove:

MEND threw their weight behind Buhari
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2015
Faraidi:
my mouth is dirty, l am an e-rat, brainless, jobless and a daft, l argue only via insult because my brain is demented and l need to be in yaba left, do l take my medications?

Really?.....take it and buzz off angry angry
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Gboskee(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2015
dennismukoro:
were is FFK................................. even the bible says fear NORTH
UWARKA!
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Awoofawo(m): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2015
We are now in season of Repentance!

Chai see everyone dey fear....

Meanwhile, for those not so familiar with Buhari and Idiagbon govt. Idiagbon was actually the non-sense personality behind most the regime indiscipline policy.

And that is reason, he was eliminated when Obj want to bring him, into his govt.

I am not saying Buhari is weak o, he is quite tough too, but Idiagbon, let assumed, he is still alive and Buhari succeed in bringing aboard his govt. haaaa! some people go dey sh!t for pant now..... ( No one ever see Idiagbon smile or laugh throughout their reign....that man now original fear inspiring)

Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Joe82834(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2015
chibas:
soon miracle centre will be history has buhari will wipe out every form of malpractise and corruption.
Another mistake my friend.miracle centres are a result of ineptitude from parents,students and school owners not the President.
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Revolva(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2015
Hahaha. Dem don change mouth MEND Asari dokubo....especially shame to him....they were acting as if nigeria was theirs dem no even know say jonathan sef don taya to be president...
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Dheartless: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2015
Rawani:
Where are the bitter losers that were threatening fire and brimstone from the Delta because a Northerner is President?

I would have love to miss quoting you but doesn't this post makes you a hypocrite in regards to your accusations of invectiveness ?

well from now on I will do everything possible to ignore your bias sentiments.
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by luzoma1: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2015
wow..supprising

Looking for an affordable and reliable HR/Payroll Software?
Visit www.hr-live.com or call 08069524047, 07055055696 for details
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2015
very good move from MEND....

i hail the dark-warriors..

we all have to concentrate on the colonialists....THIS BASTARDS... angry angry angry
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by pat077: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2015
Rubbish! Did arewa congratulate Jonathan in 2011?
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by omenka(m): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2015
anonimi:

You guys make me laugh with your taunting questions. I am doing very well. My concern is for good governance of my country, state and LGA for which I believe Jonathan distinguished himself at the federal level compared to those before him including Buhari as well as the 36 state governors.

I hope Buhari will be a PLEASANT surprise!

I hope!!!
Taunting you say?? Smh. You have no idea the kind of person I am honestly.
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by mavinc4u(f): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2015
fpeter:
dem no dey use Igbo tell oyibo man say #Change don come!

Do you mean igba as in drum or igbo as in weed or igbo as in language?
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2015
Ishilove:

They didn't "make mouth" concerning Buhari. They endorsed him before the elections.

Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Acidosis(m): 10:10am On Apr 01, 2015

Nigerians and false hopes; if you want to prosper from now till 2019; simply go and WORK.

WE all sang victory songs when Abacha died;

WE all sang victory songs when GEJ was elected into office; I remember vividly the fact that thousands of Nigerians changed their names to GOODLUCK. In fact I had a neighbour who named his son GOODLUCK.

Now those who believe GMB is the CHANGE they've been waiting for are singing a different song.

HIGHHHHH Hopes; but hopes can only come to reality when WORK is duly effected.

I've learnt a lot of lessons from the recent happenings and history as a whole.

May God bless the incoming President, General Muhammadu Buhari.
May God bless Nigeria.

Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Abeyjide: 10:16am On Apr 01, 2015
denkyw:
mhen I so much love ss and se, very peace loving. had it been buhari lost, we all know what could have been happening right now

was because the president himself accepted defeat. When the leader surrenders,what next for the followers.i knew when orubebe disgraced himself yesterday,wat was actually going on in d mind of the SE and SS was to cause mayhem. God prevailed.
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by synergycom19: 10:48am On Apr 01, 2015
Ishilove:

What are you saying MEND has always hated GEJ
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by omoharry(f): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2015
igbsam:

you still have the guts to quote and reply me yoy sore loser. If you were so confident of your support for your useless GEJ, why did u change your moniker. After deceiving GEJ to his downfall. you all will pay for your sins. bloody buffon! you should exile yourself from nairaland like your boss bode george is planning on doing.

you will pay for all the d nuisance you have been constituting here since the campaign season. Ewure!
shut up your mouth for Christ sake and allow piece to reign for once.... haba!!... if you dont know how to celebrate your victory without inciting your opposition then Nigeria would have been on fire with people like you...do you think it is healthy for the whole of Nigerians to support just a single party.... i wonder how some people even reason sometimes...must everybody support your party... try and be civil and be tolerant inthe political arena
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by christopher123(m): 10:54am On Apr 01, 2015
Realdeals:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/mend-congratulates-buhari/

USELESS AND TOOTHLESS IJAW MEN, BUNCH OF DISGRACE, AFTER MAKING THE WHOLE LOT OF NOISE. FFFUUUCCCKKKK ASARI

CONGRATS BUHARI JOOR
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Faraidi(m): 10:57am On Apr 01, 2015
shinejackie:

Really?.....take it and buzz off angry angry
get lost.bast'rd
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2015
Faraidi:
l am so stewpid and silly, just came back from yaba left, my brain is damaged, demented

Continue taking ur treatment & medications , u will be fine from ur brain damage... angry angry
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by daddynasa: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2015
omoharry:
shut up your mouth for Christ sake and allow piece to reign for once.... haba!!... if you dont know how to celebrate your victory without inciting your opposition then Nigeria would have been on fire with people like you...do you think it is healthy for the whole of Nigerians to support just a single party.... i wonder how some people even reason sometimes...must everybody support your party... try and be civil and be tolerant inthe political arena
my bro don't mind that guy. Half education can be dangerous

Abia Traditional Rulers Disown Monarch Who Bestowed Title On Buhari / Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa / OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery