Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. (1756 Views)

Solution To Fibroid Is Finally Here / Valentine's Day Is Finally Over. Pregnancy Test And Abortions Loading / The Condom Of The Future Is Finally Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2015
undecided Don't lie; Did y'all understood the meaning of my post......

All of you are rumpus ruckus with a supercilious haughty snotty gargantuan gagagrin

Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:40am On Apr 01, 2015
D1ck:
undecided Don't lie; Did y'all understood the meaning of my post......

All of you are rumpus ruckus with a supercilious haughty snotty gargantuan gagagrin

The hungover vituperation of a dypsophiliac,I suppose?

You're a D1ck.

1 Like

Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The hungover vituperation of a dypsophiliac,I suppose?

You're a D1ck.

Some of 'em have acquiesced themselves into vicarious drabness and they never will get the desultory wit; they fail to comprehend the grammatical grandeur because of their obtusely annoying chagrin... Instead they'll consume a bibulous amount of narcotics and let their brain do they work for them instead of their mind.
Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:23am On Apr 01, 2015
D1ck:
Some of 'em have acquiesced themselves into vicarious drabness and they never will get the desultory wit; they fail to comprehend the grammatical grandeur because of their obtusely annoying chagrin... Instead they'll consume a bibulous amount of narcotics and let their brain do they work for them instead of their mind.

Now you're beginning to seem schizophrenic. This tête-tête would'nt have been necessitated if you're discerning enough to decipher the cynism, sarcasm and pun in my afore-posted comment. Suffice to say, the onus is on you to peruse the aforementioned and be cognizant of the points stated there in.
Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Now you're beginning to seem schizophrenic. This tête-tête would'nt have been necessitated if you're discerning enough to decipher the cynism, sarcasm and pun in my afore-posted comment. Suffice to say, the onus is on you to peruse the aforementioned and be cognizant of the points stated there in.

I clearly comprehended your aforementioned post; you're the one that failed to get mine because of its colossal intricate conundrum. Its filled with acrimonious undulations of the supposed black anopheles.
Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2015
D1ck:
I clearly comprehended your aforementioned post; you're the one that failed to get mine because of its colossal intricate conundrum. Its filled with acrimonious undulations of the supposed black anopheles.

LOL. We both know we discerned the sarcasm/cynism in each other's posts from our very first posts. We just wanted to duel it out in a battle wits in a bid to pick each other's brain...and we did.

Egocentric vainglory, I suppose?
Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

LOL. We both know we discerned the sarcasm/cynism in each other's posts from our very first posts. We just wanted to duel it out in a battle wits in a bid to pick each other's brain...and we did.

Egocentric vainglory, I suppose?
Lol! And I take you to be an embodiment of humility, I enjoy your politesse and the grammar that comes outta your jugulargrin
Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by Andrew3(m): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2015
Imported weed at work.

6 Likes

Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2015
It is inordinately aggravating I must say, perusing through the comments of you so called sesquipedalians
It's in all respect, incommodious as well as exasperating because you two chums and soon to be patripotestals are just exploiting and capitalizing on the nescience, philistinism and scolism of affiliates of this section who are oblivious to your level of typo-eloquence

It's reprehensible in my opinion undecided

Cc
Sonofmark
D1ck
Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2015
D1ck:
Lol! And I take you to be an embodiment of humility, I enjoy your politesse and the grammar that comes outta your jugulargrin

If only my digits were willing to type every sesquipedalian word of the anglo lingua churned out serially by my subconscious, Nairaland would be left reeling from their induced effects of confusion.

Finally, a Nairalander who can hold his/her own in a battle of wits against moi...and still be civil about it. Thumps up.
Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2015
missclasssy:
It is inordinately aggravating I must say, perusing through the comments of you so called sesquipedalians
It's in all respect, incommodious as well as exasperating because you two chums and soon to be patripotestals are just exploiting and capitalizing on the nescience, philistinism and scolism of affiliates of this section who are oblivious to your level of typo-eloquence

It's reprehensible in my opinion undecided
It is obvious and peculiar that the peeps of this section are saucy and impertinent, most of them are ignoramus and they'll rather display their bonker by demeaning the ego of their counterparts. Some are narcissist and their monotonous pagan must be questioned, why can't they take their time to count the great walls in china rather than forming tough on a faceless forum while they are as clueless as GEJ in real life. Their vapid and insipid haughty self should be discombobulated with constructive critics
Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

If only my digits were willing to type every sesquipedalian word of the anglo lingua churned out serially by my subconscious, Nairaland would be left reeling from their induced effects of confusion.

Finally, a Nairalander who can hold his/her own in a battle of wits against moi...and still be civil about it. Thumps up.
Lol! They'll be sure to scamper for their dear monikers....

Missclasssy you are intelligent, creative and a word contortionist.... cool
Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2015
D1ck:
It is obvious and peculiar that the peeps of this section are saucy and impertinent, most of them are ignoramus and they'll rather display their bonker by demeaning the ego of their counterparts. Some are narcissist and their monotonous pagan must be questioned, why can't they take their time to count the great walls in china rather than forming tough on a faceless forum while they are as clueless as GEJ in real life. Their vapid and insipid haughty self should be discombobulated with constructive critics

Some are self-conceited, semi-mysogynist blokes who have drowned themselves in shameful waters of the sexist atlantic.
Its is quite conspicuous and palpable that their major objective on this forum is to calumniate and belittle the dignity,prestige, aplomb and core essence of the feminine gender.
Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2015
D1ck:

Missclasssy? I think she's good.

Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 01, 2015
D1ck:

Thanks smiley
Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
missclasssy:

Some are self-conceited, semi-mysogynist blokes who have drowned themselves in shameful waters of the sexist atlantic.
Its is quite conspicuous and palpable that their major objective on this forum is to calumniate and belittle the dignity,prestige, aplomb and core essence of the feminine gender.

Premised on your afore-quoted assertion, it wouldn't be foolhardy to deduce and conclude that their tardy rates of comprehension have midwived a level of noncerebral-enhancing nonchalance which threatens to plunge all and sundry into a cesspit of mediocrity and pseudo-intelligence.
Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
missclasssy:

So why let them when you can fight them?
Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by cesspit: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Premised on your afore-quoted assertion, it wouldn't be foolhardy to deduce and conclude that their tardy rates of comprehension have midwived a level of noncerebral-enhancing nonchalance which threatens to plunge all and sundry into a cesspit of mediocrity and pseudo-intelligence.
Excuse me Mr. you are spamming my mentions
Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
~ Sonofthemark and D1ck are both crack users experiencing vertigo grin
Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It's also safe to say that the obtuseness and feeble-mindedness of this mentally despondent _negro majority, coupled with the fog of bigotry and chauvinism clouding their perception and general discernment is a force potent enough to retrogress the growth of our society.
Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ Sonofthemark and D1ck are both crack users experiencing vertigo grin
I'm a learner compared to you sire
Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
D1ck:
I'm a learner compared to you sire

~ I don't fancy being a grandiloquent
Its showoff and a pompous way of speaking cool
~ Is this not meant to be in the general sect and not romance though?
Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ I'm not a fan of grandiloquence.
Its showoff and a pompous way of speaking cool
~ Is this not meant to be in the general sect and not romance though?
In your own cognition?
Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
~ Thesonofthemark, what university did you attend or where are you schooling currently if you are not done yet?
Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
D1ck:
In your own cognition?

~ I meant Grandiloquent not grandiloquence..

~ and I think it should be in the literature sect.
Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ ThesonofMark, what university did you attend or where are you schooling currently if you are not done yet?

The University of Uyo, Uyo. Though I'm currently working on my final year biomedical project.

@Missclasssy: Those folks need not whine abous us since their ingrained bibliophobia and affinity to scorn bibliophiliacs have continued to uphold the stereotype caucasiods beam eternally about negros. Our (bibliophiliacs) segregation and deviation from that stereotype is an emancipation in disguise.
Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

[color=blue][b][i] [font=georgia][size=11pt]

The University of Uyo, Uyo. Though I'm currently working on my final year biomedical project.

~ Okay.
Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

@Missclasssy: Those folks need not whine abous us since their ingrained bibliophobia and affinity to scorn bibliophiliacs have continued to uphold the stereotype caucasiods beam eternally about negros. Our (bibliophiliacs) segregation and deviation from that stereotype is an emancipation in disguise.

Endorsed.....
Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by MizMyColi(f): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
undecided
D1ck:
Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
undecided
Maam cheesy

(1) (Reply)

This Man Is Married To A S*x Doll.. Photos / Why Short Men Are Better In Bed / This Is Why Women Live Longer Than Men. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.