Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant (26691 Views)

Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue / Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant by tomzman: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2015
Kudos madam.
Re: Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant by stonecoldcafe: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2015
No one has her picture? Would love to see what she looks like.
Re: Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant by FederalTalker(m): 11:57am On Apr 01, 2015
Kowa party! Wait ooo una think say na JAMB we dey write?..... Kowa party producing results like
Congratulations Kowa party you passed the cut off mark to university of Nigeria (UNN)#MC Federal Talker Peace Ambassador
Re: Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant by dubajek: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
congrates madam. I love your courage.
Re: Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant by Akasha(f): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
PassingShot:
Good way to go madam.

However I think you can build your party and yourself politically from the grassroots. Win a lG chairmanship or state HOA first and improve from there. Nigerian politics is not ripe for a woman president. USA which is known as the mother of democracy the world over has not produced a single female president after hundreds of years of their democracy.

Its not by USA, argentina has a female president, germany as powerful as dey are, is ruled by a woman, Venezuela too and even in Africa here, Sierra Leone has a female president
Re: Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant by PassingShot(m): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Akasha:

Its not by USA, argentina has a female president, germany as powerful as dey are, is ruled by a woman, Venezuela too and even in Africa here, Sierra Leone has a female president

Those politicians you mentioned started from the grassroots, not that they just woke up one day to become the leaders they are today.
Re: Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

The world is ripe.
Hillary Clinton will win next years's American Election.
Mark my comment
A woman can never rule america at least not now...
Re: Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant by netmillionaires(m): 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
tsdarkside:

who say our democracy have to be like USA democracy
TO HELL WITH AMERICA!!!!

Our slogan now in Nigeria is `PERFORM OR BE VOTED OUT`

if a woman can do better,than let a woman be president of nigeria....

SAI General Muhammadu Godwin Okechukwu Babatunde Oluwafunmilayo Buhari

Abeg o. Comot dat Oluwafunmilayo for there o. U wan embarass the general. Na women dey bear that name na... All these names wey una dey pack together sef sha. All I know be say that guy Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle wey never pass WAEC since 1960 no get brother o.
Re: Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant by adorablepepple(f): 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
jbl007:
i was going to yab u but then I saw ur profile pix...ur year of a better lyf hs come my dear!
Lmao, u crazy!!!!
Re: Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
crixtex:

A woman can never rule america at least not now...

i said mark my comment.
Remember my comment in 2016

1 Like

Re: Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant by RaptorX: 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

i said mark my comment.
Remember my comment in 2016
Hillary Clinton will never be president of the US, the next president is going to be Jeb Bush, you mark my words.
Re: Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant by luxanne(f): 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
Akasha:

I wonder why they do that, comparing Nigeria to USA, same USA who doesn't even send them. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant by luxanne(f): 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
stonecoldcafe:
No one has her picture? Would love to see what she looks like.

Click on her website: http://www.remisonaiya.com/

All you need to know about her, you shall find there.

1 Like

Re: Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant by luxanne(f): 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Bants:

I saw it on twitter but if she didn't thanks for the correction

Saw that on twitter as well. They exaggerated.

She had a total votes of 13,076. Far from the 10th position.

1 Like

Re: Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 3:11am On Apr 03, 2015
tsdarkside:

who say our democracy have to be like USA democracy
TO HELL WITH AMERICA!!!!

Our slogan now in Nigeria is `PERFORM OR BE VOTED OUT`

if a woman can do better,than let a woman be president of nigeria....

LMAO!!!

1 billon likes!!!! grin

Don't mind him, he just came back from rehab.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt / APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom / Peter Obi Is Like Barack Obama, We May End Up Voting For Him. Asim Adams Esq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.