Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work (23328 Views)

"Foreigners Were Used To Win The 2015 Presidential Elections" - Reno Omokri / Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial / 2015 Presidential Elections :: The Dilemma Of The Average Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by Naijasinglegirl: 10:12am On Apr 01, 2015
2015 presidential elections are over and has been recorded as one of the most successful presidential elections in the history of Nigeria despite the concerns top prophets in Nigeria raised earlier this year…

Here is a compilation of some of them that gave many Nigerians sleepless nights.

An Abuja-based, Prophet Joshua Iginla of the Champions Royal Assembly prophesised, “No matter how powerful or well-organized 2015 election is, it will be faulted. I am not a politician nor belong to any political party, I am just speaking God’s mind. The person sitting on the seat might not be perfect, but he will retain the seat. It’s not guess-work. Howbeit, it will be a battle between the lion and the tiger…Shortly after the election, especially on the night of the election, there will be great vandalization. I see cars being burnt, lives killed.” He veered off from the 2015, election and talked about Goodluck Ebele Jonathan’s health and death in the Aso Rock: “President Jonathan will win, but he has to pray about his health and so many political blows. I pray the two people who enter the Aso Villa will leave together. That’s why we should pray for the woman beside the president. The president and wife should pray that the first lady would finish the tenure together and not losing one before the end of their tenure.”

INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church founder, Primate Elijah Ayodele Babatunde said “This year’s election will throw up a lot of issues. President Goodluck Jonathan will do everything to win a second term, however, he needs 14 days prayer to have a peaceful reign to enable him complete a second term. The Chairman of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof. Attahiru Jega will be confused during the polls. There will be several gimmicks to cajole the INEC to rig the election. E-voting will not work. There will be ballot box snatching and stuffing during the election. The President should also commit his health and that of his wife to prayer. Jonathan is in the midst of enemies who are after his life”.

For Apostle Johnson Suleiman of the Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide; it’s about bad news, after all. According to him, it’s going to be sad news for the nation, adding that the 2015 election would be a replica of June 12. He urged President Jonathan to be careful as there are plans to assassinate him. On Jonathan’s health, the acclaimed man of God said. “I see President Goodluck Jonathan coming back, but there was trouble. Patience Jonathan needs serious prayers,” he added. “2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in violence and end up in court case. 2015 election is another June 12. The man who truly won will not govern, or rule.”

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, senior Pastor of Kingsway International Christian Centre, KICC, said, When the president’s name is announced as winner of the election, 20 percent of a certain part of the country will not agree. Eventually, after negotiation they will. We will agree that we are one.”

The founder of the Christ Royal Family Church, Lagos Bishop Tom Samson warned Nigerians to brace up for some “hardship and darkness in the first half of this year election.”

Pastor Tunde Bakare of the Latter Rain Assembly said, “Whether you are from the East or from the West or from the North or the South, you will experience joy in 2015. Other nations will say ‘how did they do it.’ It will be indescribable joy. The nations of the earth will testify. I bring good tidings of joy to every part of the nation…”

Prophet Williams Onuoha, the General Overseer of Galilee Christian Centre, Lagos predicted, “the current governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, would become Nigeria’s president unless the governor failed to adhere to God’s direction.”

Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka of Catholic Church declared that President Jonathan will lose the election. He claimed that the “President has become a bad luck.”

Primate Theophilus Olabayo, the pastor and founder of the Evangelical Church of Yahweh, Lagos said. “God told me that they are going to rig the election and this will cause an upheaval and the results of the election will not be declared and if the result is declared, the winners of the election will not govern. But my advice to our politicians is that they should let the President Jonathan go peacefully and retired to his village.”

An Enugu based prophet, Anthony Nwoko on his part predicted that, “neither Jonathan nor Buhari will be president after the election”.

Prophet Michael Olubode, aka Micadeolu of the Celestial Church of Christ, Lagos said, I want to let the people of Nigeria know that the Lord will return His Excellency, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to his presidential seat despite much hatred for him, it pleases the Lord God of Celestial to increase his tenure at the Presidential Villa”.

What can we say? Let’ God’s name be highly exalted.

http://naijasinglegirl.com/the-voice-of-man-prophecies-or-guess-work/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:22am On Apr 01, 2015
wow... I kinda don't believe in prophecies. And btw many of our so-called prophets are just good guessers. Just imagine, one prophet prophesied that many women will give birth to children this year We all know that women will definitely give birth to kids this year, so I don't get the prophecy in what the man said

21 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by Iaz93: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2015
Only Rev. Fr. Mbaka and Pastor Tunde Bakare said the right things. The rest of the "men of God' goofed. grin

My Pastor also prophesied that Jonathan will win. On Sunday, I'll quietly walk up to him and ask him, "How far na, Pastor? Wetin happen? undecided ''

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by kellyJames5(m): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2015
"The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much"........

So,many of the forecasted calamities were averted by the prayers of the Nigeria populace.

29 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by Naijasinglegirl: 10:41am On Apr 01, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
wow... I kinda don't believe in prophecies. And btw many of our so-called prophets are just good guessers. Just imagine, one prophet prophesied that many women will give birth to children this year We all know that women will definitely give birth to kids this year, so I don't get the prophecy in what the man said

You don't mean it

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by omniwater007: 10:55am On Apr 01, 2015
May be the future was nor clear enough to predict the outcome.We know better now 'cus our eyes yaff open.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by TheRealAdonye(m): 10:56am On Apr 01, 2015
If your Pastor didn't prophesy correctly,

Biko, change your Church.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by smsshola(m): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2015
God just proof himself...how come they all speak for one GOD but with different prophesies.Yet u will still c son Nigerian who will cleave to them like say...they ar gods.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2015
this doesn'T trip me cos I always believe in my Conscience than I do on Church (if I actually ever believe in religion)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by sholay2011(m): 11:50am On Apr 01, 2015
Lol
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
booked
***modified ***
how did I know that this thread will make FP hence booking la space on the day it was created?
hmmmmmm
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by lalasticlala(m): 9:21am On Apr 02, 2015
No Vacancy In Aso Rock - Sat Guru Maharaji

And the witches and wizards, even white, Red, Black Witches??

Personally, I don't blv in all those prophesies..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by naijainfogalery: 9:29am On Apr 02, 2015
Some of these pastors are scammers

if your pastor has proclaimed victory for Jonathan, i would advice you, its time to change your church before your pastor changes your destiny with false prophesies

I wonder what some of these pastors will tell their members these coming Sunday, would they say God has changed his mind or they didnt hear God well,

Annoying people that want to make God look like a liar or a God of confusion,

This is what happens when someone tries to lie against the supremem power of God, God just have a way of embarrassing those fake ass prophet,

My respect for Kumuyi has doubled by 300%

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by constance500: 9:29am On Apr 02, 2015
Guess work

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by Bonapart(m): 9:29am On Apr 02, 2015
God has already programme it to be this way...
Which Nigeria? Which voice? Voice of killing 15, 000 people and displacing millions of their homes or the voice of raping young teens or the voice of rituals or the voice of kidnapping or the voice of armed robbers or the voice of making baby factories...
Sodom and gomorah is far more better than Nigeria so tell me which voice.....
Mtcheeeeew!!!!!!
*walks out of trend with ange*
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by lonelydora: 9:29am On Apr 02, 2015
I will ask some of the men of God that prophesied, How market? The day I decamped from PDP to APC was the day i knew GEJ will lose.

I am also a prophet.

12 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:29am On Apr 02, 2015
Come ooo, admin. I tink nairaland is been hacked bcoz anytime i made a quote, i noticed the words i quote usually changes. Admin, pls do sometin to stop diz. Tanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by MaleoPearls(m): 9:30am On Apr 02, 2015
The good thing is that all persons hoping that Nigeria will disintegrate have been shamed and should hide themselves in ignominy.
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by adorablepepple(f): 9:30am On Apr 02, 2015
Guess work ni

If I was attending the church Where my pastor announced a fake prophecy, I will leave already because that same pastor or prophet will someday mislead me with one quaint prophecy Abi message
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by joystickextendr: 9:31am On Apr 02, 2015
that primate olabayos prophecy though undecided

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by abe27633: 9:31am On Apr 02, 2015
Iaz93:
Only Rev. Fr. Mbaka and Pastor Tunde Bakare said the right things. The rest of the "men of God' goofed. grin

My Pastor also prophesied that Jonathan will win. On Sunday, I'll quietly walk up to him and ask him, "How far na, Pastor? Wetin happen? undecided ''
So true, good comment.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:31am On Apr 02, 2015
Only fr Mbaka and Pastor Bakare got it right. The rest just did guess work and claimed it was the voice of God. The expected GEJ to win simply because he's an incumbent and they've collected his money.

Only fr Mbaka stood his ground. This reminds me of Prophet micha and king Ahab in the bible. GEJ was decieved by his so called men of god.

8 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by sukkot: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2015
i wonder if oledepo will still have congregation after this his jonathan alignment

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by dOnLarich: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2015
obo
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2015
do nt be deceive 4 buhari will nt rule dis country, just watch n c d prophesies activating in d nxt three months. PDP forever

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#2016Budget: FG Unveils 34 Priority Projects / I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed / Photos: Troops Clear More Boko Haram Camps In North East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.