Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,770 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? (5626 Views)

99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / What IS The Best Age Women Needs To Settle Down And Start Raising children (2) (3) (4)

Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
sinizia:

Guy, fashi all these talks. grin

Football skills and bedroom skills are different o. Nowadays a girl of 16 go knack you akpako wey a 20-year-old girl no fit knack you. grin

~ Lol ..if I hear
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by PunkyOh(f): 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ipledge:
the best time is when the woman is toothless so blow.job wont go wrong

I'm sure grin Must be heavenly.
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
Women reach their sexual peak at 25 and the older they get the better it is for them. Sleeping around before reaching 25 is not the same as intimacy multi climax to reach that height of pleasure takes confidence and acceptance of an body issues. As women it from 25 onward that we really enjoy sex. That's why when a man has erectile dysfunction in his 50's his female counterpart wants a Bleep lol
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
PunkyOh:

I'm sure grin Must be heavenly.
you get my point
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by sinizia: 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Lol ..if I hear

You no know say some of these ashanas you dey patronize for Allen Avenue na underage them be? gringringrin
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dimples192:
Women reach their sexual peak at 25 and the older they get the better it is for them. Sleeping around before reaching 25 is not the same as intimacy multi climax to reach that height of pleasure takes confidence and acceptance of an body issues. As women it from 25 onward that we really enjoy sex. That's why when a man has erectile dysfunction in his 50's his female counterpart wants a Bleep lol
you don turn analyst grin

Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by favourmic(m): 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
op your mother age i guess so grin

hmmm our mother age? i guess that what you mean.. grin grin
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
sinizia:

You no know say some of these ashanas you dey patronize for Allen Avenue na underage them be? gringringrin

~ I don't patronize brothels. sorry tongue
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
18-22 grin

meanwhile this is a stvpid thread
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by ivyT(f): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
sinizia:

Sexuàl peakness at 25? You kidding right?

In this modern age where séx sells and getting laid is easy as ABC? Trust me, you haven't met a girl of 18 years that will bang your brains out!!

Ogabros,stop exaggerating
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by sinizia: 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
ivyT:

Ogabros,stop exaggerating

I'm not exaggerating. Not all 18-year-olds do that of course. Some ladies started prostitùting at 14 years of age, before 18, they've become sexual gurus.
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by favourmic(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2015
sinizia:

I'm not exaggerating. Not all 18-year-olds do that of course. Some ladies started prostitùting at 14 years of age, before 18, they've become sexual gurus.

You're right bro, but I believe they enjoy sex when they 18-30 because busy life kill the enjoyment as well looking for what to feed the kids, school fees etc
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
4rm personal experience i thinks its if she is around 30 to 32
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by favourmic(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
softapple:
4rm personal experience i thinks its if she is around 30 to 32

30 - 32 how come not sure of that

Photo: Man Dies After Watching P0rn! / Masturbation Opens Spiritual Portals / Billionaire At 35, Grand Father At 48, Die At 95 (life Of Airforce1)