Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. (4681 Views)

What Would Have Happened If Mohammadu Buhari Had Not Won The Election / Buhari Has Not Won Yet! / Elections Are Not Won On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
o yes im back again, the one and only softapple of nairaland. "I have been seeing a lot of silly Nigerians saying history has been made and that PDP has been defeated. "but what they dont understand is that the battle line has just be drawn, do not be deceive by the congratulatory message that Jonathan sent to buari because believe you me and quote me this day that JONATHAN will be declared winner of the just concluded election. we all live in a democratic system and we all believe that in an electoral process all rules must be followed and abide to. we all saw what APC did in the north by using children to vote, among many wrongs that APC committed, the INEC chairman refused to take them into consideration but its ok because the law court is there to rectify all this issues. i can see the matter taken to court and believe me and remember i said it this day that BUARI's victory will be declared non n void and JONATHAN reinstated as the president of NIGERIA. so to all my PDP brethrens dnt loose hope.

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by ammyluv2002(f): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Oga, biko let the sleeping dog lie

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by ugia(f): 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
You are as Clueless as your outgoing president. Continue to wallow in extreme ignorance while the tsunami comes to wash your sorry ass away.

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Oga, biko let the sleeping dog lie
NEVER

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
ugia:
You are as Clueless as your outgoing president. Continue to wallow in extreme ignorance while the tsunami comes to wash your sorry ass away.
i wnt bother to exchange words with u, because its clear that you are just an empty vessel.

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Enough already.

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by asala1: 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
Funny thread. I understand how you feel, just let it out.

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Enough already.
justice or war must prevail

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by crownprince102: 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
softapple:
o yes im back again, the one and only softapple of nairaland. "I have been seeing a lot of silly Nigerians saying history has been made and that PDP has been defeated. "but what they dont understand is that the battle line has just be drawn, do not be deceive by the congratulatory message that Jonathan sent to buari because believe you me and quote me this day that JONATHAN will be declared winner of the just concluded election. we all live in a democratic system and we all believe that in an electoral process all rules must be followed and abide to. we all saw what APC did in the north by using children to vote, among many wrongs that APC committed, the INEC chairman refused to take them into consideration but its ok because the law court is there to rectify all this issues. i can see the matter taken to court and believe me and remember i said it this day that BUARI's victory will be declared non n void and JONATHAN reinstated as the president of NIGERIA. so to all my PDP brethrens dnt loose hope.
Only two things are infinite, the UNIVERSE and HUMAN STUPIDITY, I 'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

He went further saying.....

The difference between GENIOUS and STUPIDITY is that genious has it own limit - Albert Einstein.

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
crownprince102:

Only two things are infinite, the UNIVERSE and HUMAN STUPIDITY, I 'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

He went further saying.....

The difference between GENIOUS and STUPIDITY is that genious has it own limit - Albert Einstein.
THE END SHALL JUSTIFY THE MEANS.

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Charlotte15: 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Get your head out of your backside. Accept that this is the will of the majority and live with it. Pray for a prosperous nigeria devoid of tribalism and religious bigotry. If anything happens in this country I hope you know Jonathan will be blamed. please accept it and stop behaving like a rotten apple.

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
Charlotte15:
Get your head out of your backside. Accept that this is the will of the majority and live with it. Pray for a prosperous nigeria devoid of tribalism and religious bigotry. If anything happens in this country I hope you know Jonathan will be blamed. please accept it and stop behaving like a rotten apple.
there is nothing to accept there, the court is where the matter will be settled.

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by jaykaylegend(m): 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mr softapple i know its very hard to accept but you have to accept the fact that buhari has won this one already and nobody, i repeat nobody can take it away from him.. Itz very obvious nigerians want #change and the #change is here

But softapple!!

Who bears that anyways??

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Isaacmacdon(m): 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Well..al said n done! "the peoples general"(barely few knw hm)... Did he win legitimately?? What f d prophecies?? D one who wins wont rule? And we al r jubilatin'... If he loses d court case nko?? I have checked oda threads.. I see nigerians..oh i wept .. Insultin' men of God... While theres stil a court case... I pity pple tho... M nt a political enthusiast... Bt it made me scared d way we react to certain tins... Well,lets wait n see .. Til may 29th dn we cn say al dt we shud... Lets just knw dat it hasnt ended there... It just started.. Mark my word! On d 1st f april 2015...

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Charlotte15: 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
softapple:
there is nothing to accept there, the court is where the matter will be settled.

Very good. Go to court. Enjoy.
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Well..al said n done! "the peoples general"(barely few knw hm)... Did he win legitimately?? What f d prophecies?? D one who wins wont rule? And we al r jubilatin'... If he loses d court case nko?? I have checked oda threads.. I see nigerians..oh i wept .. Insultin' men of God... While theres stil a court case... I pity pple tho... M nt a political enthusiast... Bt it made me scared d way we react to certain tins... Well,lets wait n see .. Til may 29th dn we cn say al dt we shud... Lets just knw dat it hasnt ended there... It just started.. Mark my word! On d 1st f april 2015...
MAY THE GOOD GOD BLESS U

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
softapple:
MAY THE GOOD GOD BLESS U
Amen!

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by idupaul: 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Softapple turn Hardapple and declares war ... Abeg go play for bush

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
idupaul:
Softapple turn Hardapple and declares war ... Abeg go play for bush
cry dey hungry u?
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by demelza: 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Let it out Op, its ok to cry.

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by xana101: 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
softapple or what is that your name... are u looking for front page ? cos i don't see any sense in what u just typed.
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by pressplay55: 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
hmm,
every ram has his day.
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
xana101:
softapple or what is that your name... are u looking for front page ? cos i don't see any sense in what u just typed.
dnt worry by the next three months come back to this topic and you will c the clearer picture bcaus right now u are stupidically n follishically blind.
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
pressplay55:
hmm,
every ram has his day.
who born u?
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by xana101: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
you just confirm what i said. 'u don't have sense'
softapple:
dnt worry by the next three months come back to this topic and you will c the clearer picture bcaus right now u are stupidically n follishically blind.

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
xana101:
you just confirm what i said. 'u don't have sense'
stop behaving lyk a gutter or septic tank n get out.
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by IGBOSON2: 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
demelza:
Let it out Op, its ok to cry.

^^^Could you stop posting this ugly pic!
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by demelza: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^Could you stop posting this ugly pic!
No one looks beautiful crying! grin

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Worthless thread.
Na today them Don dey use underage pikin vote.ALL THE 16 YRS OF PDP RULE, NO BE THE SAME UNDERAGE DEM DEY USE? ? Now an opposition won, all of a sudden, they are ranting like a rabbid stray dog on heat! undecided

Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
EggovinMma:
Worthless thread.
Na today them Don dey use underage pikin vote.ALL THE 16 YRS OF PDP RULE, NO BE THE SAME UNDERAGE DEM DEY USE? ? Now an opposition won, all of a sudden, they are ranting like a rabbid stray dog on heat! undecided

i hope u know ure talking nonsence?
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
softapple:
justice or war must prevail
ther latter won't happen. Please look for something else to occupy your mind with. Change is here to stay. War ko, Raw ni. The world is moving forward, you are doing otherwise.
Re: Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
ther latter won't happen. Please look for something else to occupy your mind with. Change is here to stay. War ko, Raw ni. Mtchewwww! Rubbish. The world is moving forward, you are doing otherwise.
when d war comes u will b d 1st i will bomb.

PHOTO : Edo Girls And Oshiomole's Wife This Night / Governor Amosun Pardons 17 Prisoners / Why Fayemi Will Beat Eleka At The Polls In Ekiti 2018