Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

What Qur'an Says About Jesus - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Qur'an Says About Jesus (6691 Views)

Do Qur'an Says Jesus Has Died?! Explanation Of The Word "Tawafii" / What The Quran Says About Jesus Christ And Mary. / RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by babs787(m): 8:57am On Jan 28, 2009
I tire for this David o. You'l provide response and would ask another,not being able to respond to questions. We could go into details if you really want to know about the prophets,religion. Yeye stubborn David
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2009
babs787:

I tire for this David o. You'l provide response and would ask another,not being able to respond to questions. We could go into details if you really want to know about the prophets,religion. Yeye stubborn David

which of my pertinent questions did you answer?
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by babs787(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2009
@Davidylan

Let me have your questions listed and I would respond. Mind you, you shouldnt run when questions are being asked as well using my book and your book.

Set the ball rolling.
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2009
babs787:

@Davidylan

Let me have your questions listed and I would respond. Mind you, you shouldnt run when questions are being asked as well using my book and your book.

Set the ball rolling.

Read post #30 for starters.
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2009
babs why no answers since?
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by babs787(m): 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2009
@Davidylan

You care quick at telling me to answer your questions but took you many hours to reply my questions in another thread opened for you.

- Adam, Abraham, Moses, Ishmael, Isaac ALL NEVER saw Jerusalem . . . to which direction did they pray?

For the fact that Jerusalem might not have existed doesnt mean that they couldnt have faced that direction and facing that direction doesnt mean that they prayed to Jrusalem. The prophets prayed then but not as we do now. Some pray only Subhi, Zhuri etc but it was only the prophet's time that it was made complete.

- Arabs started praying towards Jerusalem AFTER Mohammad instructed them to. Up till then ONLY jews prayed towards jerusalem.

Where did he instructed them to do so pls?

- When Romans destroyed Jerusalem in AD 70 where were these "muslim" arabs?

Now, when Roman destroyed Jerusalem, was everybody killed, sparing not a single soul?

- If those who prayed towards jerusalem were muslims then it automatically means jews are muslims no?

Why then does allah hate them?

If where those before Jesus prayed to happened to be jewish temple, Jesus too being a jew could have prayed there but was a christian, did he build his own church or jewish temple or pray in the temple built by those before him?
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2009
babs787:

For the fact that Jerusalem might not have existed doesnt mean that they couldnt have faced that direction and facing that direction doesnt mean that they prayed to Jrusalem.

this nonsense here perhaps makes sense only to you.

- If Jerusalem DID NOT exist during the time of Adam, Moses, Isaac and co . . . how could they have been praying facing a direction they didnt know?

- If they faced that direction at all then WHY? Who told them to face the direction to nowhere?

- What was in Jerusalem that they were facing?

- When the jews started praying to Jerusalem . . . they did so facing the temple of Jehovah? Was Allah's mosque also there at that same time?

babs787:

The prophets prayed then but not as we do now. Some pray only Subhi, Zhuri etc but it was only the prophet's time that it was made complete.

This is absolute rubbish! How is it possible that Adam, Moses, David, Solomon all said those meaningless prayers and their descendants had ABSOLUTELY NO RECORD OF SUCH neither do they pray such prayers today? How did the jews keep ancient 3000 yr old rites and totally forgot the alleged muslim prayers of their forebears?

Where ARE the proven records that they ever prayed such prayers beyond the unproven sayings of mohammad?

babs787:

The fools (pagans, hypocrites, and Jews) among the people will say, "What has turned them (Muslims) from their Qiblah [prayer direction (towards jerusalem)] to which they were used to face in prayer." Say, (O Muhammad ) "To Allâh belong both, east and the west. He guides whom He wills to a Straight Way." (Al-Baqarah 2:142)

"O Allah's Apostle! Which mosque was first built on the surface of the earth?" He said, "Al-Masjid-ul-,Haram (in Mecca)." I said, "Which was built next?" He replied "The mosque of Al-aqsa ( in Jerusalem) ." I said, "What was the period of construction between the two?" He said, "Forty years." He added, "Wherever (you may be, and) the prayer time becomes due, perform the prayer there, for the best thing is to do so (i.e. to offer the prayers in time)." [bukhari & muslim]

You people seem to suffer from amnesia.

babs787:

Now, when Roman destroyed Jerusalem, was everybody killed, sparing not a single soul?

How does that question affect a muslim? Do you own jerusalem?

babs787:

If where those before Jesus prayed to happened to be jewish temple, Jesus too being a jew could have prayed there but was a christian, did he build his own church or jewish temple or pray in the temple built by those before him?

Jesus is recorded in the bible to have prayed AND taught in the temple you idiot.

Now answer my question that you again tried to avoid - since there was NO mosque but a jewish temple to Jehovah at the time David, Ezekiel and co prayed towards jerusalem . . . how where they closet muslims?
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by babs787(m): 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2009
@Davidyolan

I will definitely respond to your questions but let me quickly drop this:

Why did the christian not follow the prophets?

This is absolute rubbish! How is it possible that Adam, Moses, David, Solomon all said those meaningless prayers and their descendants had ABSOLUTELY NO RECORD OF SUCH

You ignored this:

It was due to the handword of the authors, writing to suite you but you would see the traces of Islam in the bible:

Exodus 3:4-5  When the LORD saw that he had gone over to look, God called to him from within the bush, "Moses! Moses!" And Moses said, "Here I am." "Do not come any closer," God said. "TAKE OFF YOUR SANDALS, for the place WHERE you are STANDING is HOLY GROUND.

Before each prayer Muslims would know wash; perform wudhu (ablution), this is not because we think we are dirty, it is for hygiene practice and you would agree washing and feet etc five times a day is good practice for hygiene purposes. Also for it preparations physiologically and to get you ready mentally and not only that but it is a command by god to Moses and Aaron. 

Exodus 30:17-21  Then the LORD said to Moses, "Make a bronze basin, with its bronze stand, for WASHING. Place it between the Tent of Meeting and the altar, and put water in it. Aaron and his sons are to WASH their HANDS and FEET with water from it. Whenever they enter the Tent of Meeting, they shall wash with water so that they will not die. Also, when they approach the altar to minister by presenting an offering made to the LORD by fire, they shall wash their hands and feet so that they will not die. This is to be a lasting ordinance for Aaron and his descendants for the generations to come."

The idea here is they wash hands and feet before prayer. In performance of Muslim prayer, Muslims prostrate to God all in one direction Makkah. Makkah is just a direction not what is actually worshipped. If everyone had a different direction then one would say pray north other will say south etc. It is so Muslims are united in one direction to our prayer and show there unity and commitment to god. Muslims prostrate in their prayer to God.

Genesis 17:2-4  I will confirm my covenant between me and you and will greatly increase your numbers." Abram FELL FACEDOWN, and God said to him, "As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations. 

Numbers 20:6  Moses and Aaron went from the assembly to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and FELL FACEDOWN, and the glory of the LORD appeared to them. 

1 Kings 18:42  So Ahab went off to eat and drink, but Elijah climbed to the top of Carmel, BENT DOWN TO THE GROUND and PUT HIS FACE BETWEEN HIS KNEES.  What Elijah did in the Muslim prayer is called the ruk’u   

Mathew 26:39  Going a little farther, he FELL WITH HIS FACE TO THE GROUND AND PRAYED, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."    When Muslim pray they are not only praying to god but copying the positional techniques of prayer that were adopted or even commanded upon the prophets in their method of prayer to god.

Daniel 6:10
Now when Daniel learned that the decree had been published, he went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before.

- If Jerusalem DID NOT exist during the time of Adam, Moses, Isaac and co . . . how could they have been praying facing a direction they didnt know?

Oga, do you have understanding problem. I told you that Islam practised then is not the same as the one we do now in terms of 5 times daily prayer etc and its during the last prophet's time that it was made complete. There are verses in the Quran supporting their being a Muslim but none of your chapters could point to them performing jewish rites.

- If they faced that direction at all then WHY? Who told them to face the direction to nowhere?

Oga, you reason like a kid. Do you remember the sunday school story of Abraham when he wanted to worship God, saw moon and thought that it was God, saw stars thought it was God etc? Facing Jerusalem doesnt mean that they worship Jerusalem, its only a direction fostering Unity. Remember that God sent the prophets to different community at different time. Some do pray Subhi, while some Maghrib etc or do you have it anywhere they performed jewish rites when worshipping God?

- What was in Jerusalem that they were facing?

You dey ask thaT QUESTION, you be omode truly. Its God's decision and not mine/

- When the jews started praying to Jerusalem . . . they did so facing the temple of Jehovah?
Was Allah's mosque also there at that same time?

Are you saying there is was no Mosque then? Now do a google search. find out about Al-Aqsa mosque, where it is and when done, let me know, we continue. Olodo cheesy
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2009
babs787:

Why did the christian not follow the prophets?

They did. Christ's birth was foretold by prophet Isaiah among others.

babs787:

It was due to the handword of the authors, writing to suite you but you would see the traces of Islam in the bible:

Here we go again . . . when islam cant be proven just blame the bible authors. Blind liars. Why are muslims forever seeing traces of islam in the bible? Can islam not stand on its own two freaking legs?

babs787:

Exodus 3:4-5 When the LORD saw that he had gone over to look, God called to him from within the bush, "Moses! Moses!" And Moses said, "Here I am." "Do not come any closer," God said. "TAKE OFF YOUR SANDALS, for the place WHERE you are STANDING is HOLY GROUND.

Before each prayer Muslims would know wash; perform wudhu (ablution), this is not because we think we are dirty, it is for hygiene practice and you would agree washing and feet etc five times a day is good practice for hygiene purposes. Also for it preparations physiologically and to get you ready mentally and not only that but it is a command by god to Moses and Aaron.

Stupid. The reason Moses was told to take off his sandals was not because of hygiene . . . Moses was standing in bushes (brown earth) it would have been cleaner to stand in his shoes than stand barefeet in the sand.

You people need to engage ur brains.

babs787:

Exodus 30:17-21 Then the LORD said to Moses, "Make a bronze basin, with its bronze stand, for WASHING. Place it between the Tent of Meeting and the altar, and put water in it. Aaron and his sons are to WASH their HANDS and FEET with water from it. Whenever they enter the Tent of Meeting, they shall wash with water so that they will not die. Also, when they approach the altar to minister by presenting an offering made to the LORD by fire, they shall wash their hands and feet so that they will not die. This is to be a lasting ordinance for Aaron and his descendants for the generations to come."

The idea here is they wash hands and feet before prayer. In performance of Muslim prayer, Muslims prostrate to God all in one direction Makkah. Makkah is just a direction not what is actually worshipped. If everyone had a different direction then one would say pray north other will say south etc. It is so Muslims are united in one direction to our prayer and show there unity and commitment to god. Muslims prostrate in their prayer to God.

Wait so on this basis muslims present daily burnt offerings to allah? Where are your own levitical priests? The command to wash hands and feet was given only to the levitical priesthood since only they offered offerings on behalf of the people. The other jews didnt have to.

babs787:

Genesis 17:2-4 I will confirm my covenant between me and you and will greatly increase your numbers." Abram FELL FACEDOWN, and God said to him, "As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations.

Numbers 20:6 Moses and Aaron went from the assembly to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and FELL FACEDOWN, and the glory of the LORD appeared to them.

1 Kings 18:42 So Ahab went off to eat and drink, but Elijah climbed to the top of Carmel, BENT DOWN TO THE GROUND and PUT HIS FACE BETWEEN HIS KNEES. What Elijah did in the Muslim prayer is called the ruk’u

Mathew 26:39 Going a little farther, he FELL WITH HIS FACE TO THE GROUND AND PRAYED, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will." When Muslim pray they are not only praying to god but copying the positional techniques of prayer that were adopted or even commanded upon the prophets in their method of prayer to god.

they also sometimes prayed in sackloth and ashes . . . where is your own?

babs787:

Daniel 6:10
Now when Daniel learned that the decree had been published, he went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before.

3 times a day was Daniel's style not a commandment from God, slowpoke. Was Daniel also a prophet of islam? Where is his name in your quran?

babs787:

Oga, do you have understanding problem.

you have a problem with honesty.

babs787:

I told you that Islam practised then is not the same as the one we do now in terms of 5 times daily prayer etc and its during the last prophet's time that it was made complete. There are verses in the Quran supporting their being a Muslim but none of your chapters could point to them performing jewish rites.

What a fool. Ever read Exodus at all?

babs787:

Oga, you reason like a kid. Do you remember the sunday school story of Abraham when he wanted to worship God, saw moon and thought that it was God, saw stars thought it was God etc?

that exists only in your moronic mind.

babs787:

Facing Jerusalem doesnt mean that they worship Jerusalem, its only a direction fostering Unity. Remember that God sent the prophets to different community at different time.

Facing jerusalem was not because they worshipped jerusalem . . . they did so facing the temple in Jerusalem. The temple was a symbol of Jehovah's presence on earth. What is all the rubbish about "fostering unity"? Muslims now have the effontery to tell jews the reason they perform their religious rites? Desperate fools.

babs787:

Some do pray Subhi, while some Maghrib etc or do you have it anywhere they performed jewish rites when worshipping God?

Its everywhere in the bible slowpoke.

babs787:

You dey ask thaT QUESTION, you be omode truly. Its God's decision and not mine/

One thing is certain, there was no mosque when Daniel faced Jerusalem.

babs787:

Are you saying there is was no Mosque then? Now do a google search. find out about Al-Aqsa mosque, where it is and when done, let me know, we continue. Olodo cheesy

Foolish idiot . . . when was the al aqsa mosque built? Was it one of the things the Romans destroyed in Jerusalem in AD 70? The romans never mentioned destroying anything belonging to muslims, infact as at then muslims didnt exist.

Who taught you to lie to so well?

[quote][/quote]
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by babs787(m): 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2009
David,you dont have to show me the kind of home you came from that you never received home training or did but your present environment made you one. The way we relate shows the kind of home we came from,our background. I have not asked for so much here and i have been acommodating your unruly behaviour but seems like its part of you. If you are being brought up that way,so be it. I wasnt raised that way and it has been helping me. Its not compulsory that you respond if you cannot be respectful. Its a fact that ita ni won ma ti ko omo ti ko ni eko ile. Am putting a stop to any discussion with you cos your situation aggravates. I cannot stand your uncouth,unruly,nonchallant atitude. I respect myself and do to others but you never practiced do unto others what you would like to be done to you. When you are ready to do away with your vituperations,am available to discuss with you.
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2009
babs787:

David,you dont have to show me the kind of home you came from that you never received home training or did but your present environment made you one. The way we relate shows the kind of home we came from,our background. I have not asked for so much here and i have been acommodating your unruly behaviour but seems like its part of you. If you are being brought up that way,so be it. I wasnt raised that way and it has been helping me. Its not compulsory that you respond if you cannot be respectful. Its a fact that ita ni won ma ti ko omo ti ko ni eko ile. Am putting a stop to any discussion with you cos your situation aggravates. I cannot stand your uncouth,unruly,nonchallant atitude. I respect myself and do to others but you never practiced do unto others what you would like to be done to you. When you are ready to do away with your vituperations,am available to discuss with you.

bla bla bla bla . . . focus on the issues you habitual liars. grin
You think you can just waltz in here and pull the wool over my eyes like you do others? You want me to be civil with you then respect my own faith. You totally denigrate it when you make false statements like Jesus was a prophet. No He isnt a prophet of allah, He is God in Heaven, Ruler of all Life, Saviour of my soul . . .

now buzz off. Next time you come here spewing islamic drivel you bet i'd be here to set you straight.
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 28, 2009
I weep for my people in Palestine.But lo! with hardship goeth ease.

have you wept for "your people" in Darfur? grin

Do you know that palestine is NOT arabic, has NO connection to arabs, muslims or islam and is a name given to the jewish land by Romans? grin
Keep weeping for a people who dont exist . . . its in your nature to be dishonest.
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by Bhola(f): 4:28am On Jan 29, 2009
This is what I enjoy most here, Babs and co, when you want to defend something, you quote the bible. When a xtian say something from the bible, you say it is corrupt. Please make up your mind. Is it corrupt or not? And if it is, how do u know? I mean, where is the uncorrupted one you are comparing it with? Abi, you just know it is corrupt ni?

Jesus was never a Muslim. They can keep telling you the same thing over and over and over and over again, it doesn't make it true. Maybe, just maybe, you will spend 85% studying your quran and just leave our corrupt bible alone. Its a wonder, how many of you know the bible inside out and very few xtians have ever touched not to talk of read the quran, cos frankly, it doesn't make sense. Seriously, when I read some quote on here, I have to read it like twice to understand.
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by babs787(m): 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2009
@Davidylan

bla bla bla bla . . . focus on the issues you habitual liars.
You think you can just waltz in here and pull the wool over my eyes like you do others? You want me to be civil with you then respect my own faith. You totally denigrate it when you make false statements like Jesus was a prophet. No He isnt a prophet of allah, He is God in Heaven, Ruler of all Life, Saviour of my soul . . .

David, you know Babs from inception and who he is when it comes to debate, even heated ones, I have tabled facts all these while and if you think you can discuss ISLAM and CHRISTIANITY with me, do away with your foul language and we go into the bible and the Quran.

If would be civil, let me know, I would to questions that seems too hard for you and would also go into your religion with regards to the stand of Jesus using your bible and would see that Muslims have been giving you facts with regards to bible. I may not even go into the Quran but would see that you would only shoud DENIGRADE when presented his stands in the BIBLE.

now buzz off. Next time you come here spewing islamic drivel you bet i'd be here to set you straight.

I thought you would change but you never did. Try to be civil. It goes to show the kind of home you came from.
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by babs787(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2009
@Bhola

This is what I enjoy most here, Babs and co, when you want to defend something, you quote the bible. When a xtian say something from the bible, you say it is corrupt. Please make up your mind. Is it corrupt or not? And if it is, how do u know? I mean, where is the uncorrupted one you are comparing it with? Abi, you just know it is corrupt ni?

I dont blame you because you rely on the verses giving to you by your leaders. Do you mind me giving you facts to show that its corrupt and by the way. Did God reveal Bible to Jesus?

Jesus was never a Muslim. They can keep telling you the same thing over and over and over and over again, it doesn't make it true. Maybe, just maybe, you will spend 85% studying your quran and just leave our corrupt bible alone. Its a wonder, how many of you know the bible inside out and very few xtians have ever touched not to talk of read the quran, cos frankly, it doesn't make sense. Seriously, when I read some quote on here, I have to read it like twice to understand.

Was he ever a christian? show me the facts
Whby was he only christians while others before him are not?
Did he pray in Jewish tmeple or built his own church?
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by babs787(m): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2009
@Davidylan

They did. Christ's birth was foretold by prophet Isaiah among others.

You must not run like you did in that thread opened for you. Could you serve me the prophecies please?
Why was he only the christian among them?

Here we go again . . . when islam cant be proven just blame the bible authors. Blind liars. Why are muslims forever seeing traces of islam in the bible? Can islam not stand on its own two freaking legs?

The truth is there for you to read. Now since you claimed that I blamed it on authors, could you furnish me the time Jesus was crucified?
His last words?
The calculation of three days and three nights prophecy

Quote from: babs787 on Yesterday at 08:49:45 PM
Exodus 3:4-5 When the LORD saw that he had gone over to look, God called to him from within the bush, "Moses! Moses!" And Moses said, "Here I am." "Do not come any closer," God said. "TAKE OFF YOUR SANDALS, for the place WHERE you are STANDING is HOLY GROUND.

Stupid. The reason Moses was told to take off his sandals was not because of hygiene . . . Moses was standing in bushes (brown earth) it would have been cleaner to stand in his shoes than stand barefeet in the sand.

You do have reading problem. Read again for understanding. Why did he God tell him to remove his shoes?

Here it is again:
Before each prayer Muslims would know wash; perform wudhu (ablution), this is not because we think we are dirty, it is for hygiene practice and you would agree washing and feet etc five times a day is good practice for hygiene purposes. Also for it preparations physiologically and to get you ready mentally and not only that but it is a command by God to Moses and Aaron.

You people need to engage ur brains.

That goes to you.

Wait so on this basis muslims present daily burnt offerings to allah? Where are your own levitical priests? The command to wash hands and feet was given only to the levitical priesthood since only they offered offerings on behalf of the people. The other jews didnt have to.

Now, since God commanded them to do that, why is Jesus case an exception and why is he a christian? Are all the children of Aaron and Moses priests?

3 times a day was Daniel's style not a commandment from God, slowpoke. Was Daniel also a prophet of islam? Where is his name in your quran?

Do you care to show me his religion and I would show that he is a Muslim. No hiding this time because you have murdered sleep. Show me his religion.

What a fool. Ever read Exodus at all?

I did and thats why I was able to bring your lies in one of the biblical chapters. Serve me your fraud again in Exodus and I would expose you further. You all lied that Moses wrote the first five books and I could remember that you claimed that it was penned down by those after him why Shahan claimed that it was written by Moses himself. The die is cast, your lies, forgery would no longer be tolerated. Serve me your prophecies and it would all be explained. I would tell you that I started reading the bible before you.

Facing jerusalem was not because they worshipped jerusalem . . . they did so facing the temple in Jerusalem. The temple was a symbol of Jehovah's presence on earth. What is all the rubbish about "fostering unity"? Muslims now have the effontery to tell jews the reason they perform their religious rites? Desperate fools.

What have you said here. Have you been able to refute my posts, you couldnt do again but sounding childish. Wake up man, you are discussing with someone that would teach you your bible.

Serve me then as done by all the bilical prophets.

One thing is certain, there was no mosque when Daniel faced Jerusalem.

Try to post sensibly. Did they face Mosque when praying? Original Olodo

Foolish idiot . . . when was the al aqsa mosque built? Was it one of the things the Romans destroyed in Jerusalem in AD 70? The romans never mentioned destroying anything belonging to muslims, infact as at then muslims didnt exist.

Do you care if you and I open a thread for the above quote of yours?
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2009
babs787:

@Davidylan

David, you know Babs from inception and who he is when it comes to debate, even heated ones, I have tabled facts all these while and if you think you can discuss ISLAM and CHRISTIANITY with me, do away with your foul language and we go into the bible and the Quran.

Exactly what "facts" have you tabled?

Ok here is an example of a few "facts" that are needed from you:

1. If Adam was a muslim where was his mosque?

2. Where is the book of Ezekiel in the quran?

3. Why are there NO recorded muslim prayers by the jews if their prophets were closet muslims?

4. Why are ALL allah's alleged "prophets" jews?
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2009
babs787:

You must not run like you did in that thread opened for you. Could you serve me the prophecies please?
Why was he only the christian among them?

Find it in your quran . . . afterall allah claims Jesus as his "prophet" no?

babs787:

Quote from: babs787 on Yesterday at 08:49:45 PM

You do have reading problem. Read again for understanding. Why did he God tell him to remove his shoes?

Here it is again:
Before each prayer Muslims would know wash; perform wudhu (ablution), this is not because we think we are dirty, it is for hygiene practice and you would agree washing and feet etc five times a day is good practice for hygiene purposes. Also for it preparations physiologically and to get you ready mentally and not only that but it is a command by God to Moses and Aaron.

That goes to you.

Engage your brain you idiot. Now imagine standing in sand, which is more hygeinic . . . having your shoes on or standing barefeet in brown dust? Why is God's decree that Moses take off his shoes not found ANYWHERE in the quran if indeed it was one of the first examples of islamic tradition in allah's prophets? Is one of allah's names also I AM THAT I AM?

babs787:

Now, since God commanded them to do that, why is Jesus case an exception and why is he a christian? Are all the children of Aaron and Moses priests?

Pig brain:

1. The commandment was ONLY to Aaron's children and NOT the children of Moses because Aaron and his descendants were chosen for the levitical priesthood. That is why the commandment to wash hands before the burnt offering was to Aaron and his children only.

2. Jesus Christ came as the perfect sacrifice, that was why after Him we stopped burning goats and rams in repentance.

babs787:

Do you care to show me his religion and I would show that he is a Muslim. No hiding this time because you have murdered sleep. Show me his religion.

Show me Daniel in your quran first. If indeed he was a muslim and a prophet allah shld have remembered to include his name in his book. Start from there you fool. Are you preparing to prove that he is a muslim from the bible too as usual?

Daniel 6:13 Then answered they and said before the king, That Daniel, which is of the children of the captivity of Judah, regardeth not thee, O king, nor the decree that thou hast signed, but maketh his petition three times a day.

Where the children of Judah all muslims too? How then did they not make even ONE record of their islamic faith?

Daniel 9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

1. Was there a mosque in Jerusalem at that time?

2. Who was this Messiah that Daniel prophesied about? allah or mohammad?

Daniel was clearly a jew . . . even a 5yr old reading the entire book of Daniel can figure that out right from verse 5 of the first book of Daniel. Why did Daniel forget to write even one sentence in the quran?

babs787:

I did and thats why I was able to bring your lies in one of the biblical chapters. Serve me your fraud again in Exodus and I would expose you further. You all lied that Moses wrote the first five books and I could remember that you claimed that it was penned down by those after him why Shahan claimed that it was written by Moses himself. The die is cast, your lies, forgery would no longer be tolerated. Serve me your prophecies and it would all be explained. I would tell you that I started reading the bible before you.

Thou son of perdition . . . start by showing us the REAL books of Moses allah lied to have sent down and confirmed first! If Moses was a "prophet" of allah then where are his writings in the quran?

babs787:

What have you said here. Have you been able to refute my posts, you couldnt do again but sounding childish. Wake up man, you are discussing with someone that would teach you your bible.

Start by teaching us the quran first. As at now it is nothing but an unintelligible piece of modern day forgery and a political manual for hate and death. It is no wonder more muslims read the bible to look for their alleged prophets than the quran.

babs787:

Serve us their books in your quran first.

babs787:

Try to post sensibly. Did they face Mosque when praying? Original Olodo

Daniel and co were facing the site of the Temple in Jerusalem . . . idiot. Was the temple also allah's mosque?

babs787:

Do you care if you and I open a thread for the above quote of yours?

Finish this thread first slowpoke.
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by babs787(m): 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2009
@Davidylan

Olodo, you cant even hold a reasonable discussion with me.

This is your post:

I asked you:

But you suddenly said:

Find it in your quran . . . afterall allah claims Jesus as his "prophet" no?

You can see for yourself that you are a bloody coward that couldnt stand up to his statement. Wise up Olodo, if you really want to debate with me, you know me from day one, since I joined NL.
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2009
babs787:

Was he ever a christian? show me the facts

the usual islamic wimps with their culture of deciet . . . they claim Jesus was a muslim . . . ask them for proof they tell you that Jesus was not a christian. If that is how you answer exam questions then all of u must be chronic failures because you clearly lack the ability to reason.

Jesus could not have been a christian because the very term CHRISTIAN comes from the root term CHRIST-LIKE which was first used for the brethren in antioch. Christianity isnt a religion, it is a Christ-Like way of life.

Of course when the morons agitate about "show me facts" . . . they are talking of the bible . . . there is absolutely nothing in the quran to validate their position.
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2009
babs787:

@Davidylan

Olodo, you cant even hold a reasonable discussion with me.

This is your post:
I asked you:

But you suddenly said:

You can see for yourself that you are a bloody coward that couldnt stand up to his statement. Wise up Olodo, if you really want to debate with me, you know me from day one, since I joined NL.

you have a problem with processing complex info . . . the hardisk of your brain is in danger of crashing. You asked if the jews practiced Jewish rites, i said its all over the bible . . . you said to "Serve you from the bible" . . . i ask that you FIRST show me from your quran that infact those "prophets" were muslims and you are here hyperventilating like a drowning dog?

Pig brain. Stay there dribbling urself. No longer will i indulge you disgraceful frauds with bible verses . . . READ YOUR QURAN and stop hiding behind the bible every minute. Idiots of no consequence.
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2009
and why have you dodged the "facts" i asked earlier? undecided
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by babs787(m): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2009
@Davidylan

the usual islamic wimps with their culture of deciet . . . they claim Jesus was a muslim . . . ask them for proof they tell you that Jesus was not a christian. If that is how you answer exam questions then all of u must be chronic failures because you clearly lack the ability to reason.

Jesus could not have been a christian because the very term CHRISTIAN comes from the root term CHRIST-LIKE which was first used for the brethren in antioch. Christianity isnt a religion, it is a Christ-Like way of life.

Of course when the morons agitate about "show me facts" . . . they are talking of the bible . . . there is absolutely nothing in the quran to validate their position.

If Jesus was not a christian, how did you arrive at CHURCH?
Did he ever worship using the church or jewish temple?
How did you arrive at your own doctrines different from that of Jews when he was never a christian?
Who are you following since Jesus was not a christian but you are?
\

and why have you dodged the "facts" i asked earlier?

Where are the facts I doged?

you have a problem with processing complex information . . . the hardisk of your brain is in danger of crashing. You asked if the jews practiced Jewish rites, i said its all over the bible . . . you said to "Serve you from the bible" . . . i ask that you FIRST show me from your quran that infact those "prophets" were muslims and you are here hyperventilating like a drowning dog?

Pig brain. Stay there dribbling urself. No longer will i indulge you disgraceful frauds with bible verses . . . READ YOUR QURAN and stop hiding behind the bible every minute. Idiots of no consequence.

Olodo, you said they are in the bible and I asked you to furnish me the prophecies but you couldnt but instead asked me another questions.

Olodo
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2009
babs787:

If Jesus was not a christian, how did you arrive at CHURCH?
Did he ever worship using the church or jewish temple?
How did you arrive at your own doctrines different from that of Jews when he was never a christian?
Who are you following since Jesus was not a christian but you are?

how long will i suffer this nitwit? undecided
Ok here we go again for the 1345784th time . . . Jesus could not be a christian because the term itself comes from the root phrase CHRIST-LIKE!!! Christianity is NOT a religion but a CHRIST-LIKE way of life.
Church is not an establishment or a building but the body of CHRIST!!! The bible talks of the church in the house of the brethren, it says were 2 or three are gathered together in HIS name there HE is in their midst.

babs787:

Where are the facts I doged?

Again i present them - Ok here is an example of a few "facts" that are needed from you:

3. Why are there NO recorded muslim prayers by the jews if their prophets were closet muslims?

Clear answers pls that are NOT culled from the bible.

babs787:

Olodo, you said they are in the bible and I asked you to furnish me the prophecies but you couldnt but instead asked me another questions.

No no no. Since you slowpoke LIED that the prophets were muslims and that the bible is corrupt, i asked that you give me the prophecies or just ANY of their writings in the quran instead. I'm still waiting.
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by olabowale(m): 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2009
@Davidylan: « #55 on: Yesterday at 08:53:04 PM »

how long will i suffer this nitwit?

For ever or as long as it takes to crack your hard shell.

Ok here we go again for the 1345784th time . . . Jesus could not be a christian because the term itself comes from the root phrase CHRIST-LIKE!!! Christianity is NOT a religion but a CHRIST-LIKE way of life.

We already know that. So you have a different religion than what your human god has. I wonder how you are going to make it to heaven, except we expect muslitiple religion in the same heaven, Paradise.

Church is not an establishment or a building but the body of CHRIST!!! The bible talks of the church in the house of the brethren, it says were 2 or three are gathered together in HIS name there HE is in their midst.

Jesus never used the word church, ever. It would not be possible because it is not in his cultural language. Temple, synagogue, probably. Church no. This is your seciond means of going astray.

And who said that sentence you are quoting, above.

[Quote]
Again i present them - Ok here is an example of a few "facts" that are needed from you:

[/quote]

masjid haram in Makka. He lived in that vicinity. But the whole earth is the masjid of believers. For example women are not compulsory to go to masjid. But can not be debarred from it, either.

Who says that every prophet must be written in the Qur'aan? There are 124,00 but only 25 prophets mentioned in the Qur'aan.

With the dishonesty of the jews, you expect them to be honest about anything? Gullible soul you are my dear david! The Jews who found a way to discredit an innocent soul, Ismail from his rightful place in the house of his father will be honest indeed about things that are championed by the progeny of Ismail. That man called david is thinking.

The Jews who wrote that their great Uncle is a wild person, and will have his hand or hands of others on him. neither happened because he was not reported to suffer any one or anyone suffered through him. And if you translate this to his bloodline, the Arabs, then we have to ask you to look at Isaac, Jacob, his children the first set of children of Israel, all the way to the Jews of today!

If you are not somebody i love, I will just say you that you are (a dumb blonde; lol). Or beach bum, suffering from Malaise. David, Adam, all the way to Joseph (AS), none of them was a Jew!

[Quote]
No no no. Since you slowpoke LIED that the prophets were muslims and that the bible is corrupt, i asked that you give me the prophecies or just ANY of their writings in the quran instead. I'm still waiting.
[/quote]

reas Surah Mariam to see what John was instructed. Read Surah Imran, so see how Zachariah the father of John asked God to give a righteous son to carry on good leadership in leading the house of Yaqub. David. Yours can slay the giant.
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2009
olabowale:

We already know that. So you have a different religion than what your human god has. I wonder how you are going to make it to heaven, except we expect muslitiple religion in the same heaven, Paradise.

you and i are not going to the same heaven. Go be a slave in yours and leave me to mine.

olabowale:

Jesus never used the word church, ever. It would not be possible because it is not in his cultural language. Temple, synagogue, probably. Church no.

Because church itself is NOT a building, it was simply the general word the apostles used to identify the entire body of Christ slowpoke.

olabowale:

And who said that sentence you are quoting, above.

Matthew 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. 20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Jesus Christ said it you slowpoke.

olabowale:

masjid haram in Makka. He lived in that vicinity. But the whole earth is the masjid of believers. For example women are not compulsory to go to masjid. But can not be debarred from it, either.

We have no evidence beyond mere words from mohammad that Adam ever went to mecca or that a masjid existed 6000yrs ago. Infact there is no first hand independent muslim account of this fantasy event. Get your head out of your behind.

olabowale:

Who says that every prophet must be written in the Qur'aan? There are 124,00 but only 25 prophets mentioned in the Qur'aan.

What nonsense . . . why create 12375 extra "prophets" if allah never mentioned them in his quran? Who are these "prophets"? when did they exist? To whom did they preach? can we verify from independent historians? Where are there messages?

Why are ALL the 25 mentioned in the quran JEWS from THE BIBLE?

You and your allah up to dirty plagiarizing tricks again.

olabowale:

With the dishonesty of the jews, you expect them to be honest about anything? Gullible soul you are my dear david!

you're nothing but a disgusting, despicable liar and your religion is no different. If the Jews were meticulous enough to write down their yrs in exile under the babylonians, thought it necessary to write down their ordeal under the jackboot of the philistines, Romans and the continous destruction of the temple . . . were not ashamed to write about their many defeats, toils and sorrows . . . why of all things would they be dishonest in writing about islam ONLY? Did they not write about Jesus Christ whom they disbelieved and crucified on the cross? Did they not write about the apostles whom they called heretics, jailed, stoned and beheaded?
Did they not write about Balak and Balaam?

olabowale:

The Jews who found a way to discredit an innocent soul, Ismail from his rightful place in the house of his father will be honest indeed about things that are championed by the progeny of Ismail. That man called david is thinking.

1. There was no jewish nation as at the time Ismail was born so how could the Jews have "discredited" him from the rightful place of his father?

2. Why shld the descendants of Isaac be charged with protecting the history of Ishmael?

3. Where were the descendants of Ishmael? What did they do to protect Ismail the "innocent soul" and his legacy with Abraham?

olabowale:

The Jews who wrote that their great Uncle is a wild person, and will have his hand or hands of others on him.

1. The jews didnt write their opinion, they simply wrote down the prophecy of the Lord as pronounced on Ishmael.

2. Where are the words of Ishmael's own descendants about their father? Why do you fools rely only on the jews for anything on Ishmael?

3. Did not Ishmael's own descendants call the jews sons of apes and pigs? Hypocrite.

olabowale:

neither happened because he was not reported to suffer any one or anyone suffered through him.

sorry but both prophecies have been fulfilled right down to the letter. The arabs (descendants of Ishmael) are the world's most dangerous race on earth and have spawned the most vicious religion man has ever seen.

olabowale:

And if you translate this to his bloodline, the Arabs, then we have to ask you to look at Isaac, Jacob, his children the first set of children of Israel, all the way to the Jews of today!

huh? what were you saying here?

olabowale:

If you are not somebody i love, I will just say you that you are (a dumb blonde; lol). Or beach bum, suffering from Malaise. David, Adam, all the way to Joseph (AS), none of them was a Jew!

Thank you.

olabowale:

reas Surah Mariam to see what John was instructed.

what has john to do with anything?

olabowale:

Read Surah Imran, so see how Zachariah the father of John asked God to give a righteous son to carry on good leadership in leading the house of Yaqub. David. Yours can slay the giant.

Surah Imran talked about Zachariah the father of John . . . the thread was talking about Zechariah the prophet, son of Berechiah . . . can you be anymore confused?
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2009
Olabs and blabs . . . the mods have saved you . . . the threads are locked so i cant reveal more of your deciet.
tomorrow is another day. Breath easy today.
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by babs787(m): 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2009
@Davidylan

how long will i suffer this nitwit?

Since Jesus was not a christian, how come you are having a religion different from those before him in which he had no knowledge and remember that he said that he didnt come to annul or abolish anything but to fulfil it. How did Christianity originate since he was never one and never preached same? Let me test your Olodo brain

Can you share with me where Church was mentioned during his time. Did he worship in the church, proof please? His church please.
Did he worship in the Church or Jewish synagogue? I am testing your brain if you know your religion.

Ok.

You may find out about Masjid Al Haram of Mecca and his contribution towards same.
All the land is Muslims mosque, you can pray anywhere. For the fact that Adam may not got his own mosque doesnt mean that he is not a muslim. Quran supports his being a Muslim and you could support me where he happened to be a christian or a jew.
Can you tell me where his synagogue is since you claimed he is not a muslim?

Olodo ni e David. How many have we told you that Quran is not like the Bible where we have stories written down by those that couldnt be called the original authors. I provide you verses where he was mentioned.

Qur'an 4:164 And messengers We have mentioned unto thee before and messengers We have not mentioned unto thee; and Allah spake directly unto Moses;

Qur'an 21:
85 And (mention) Ishmael, and Idris (Enoch), and Dhul-Kifl (Ezekiel). All were of the steadfast.
86 And We brought them in unto Our mercy. Lo! they are among the righteous.

Oga, is your bible the same revelation that was given to those mentioned? Do you have it anywhere to show me their religion?

Olodo ni e. Check the list and tell me if they are all Jews.

1.ADAM - ADAM

2. IDRIS - ENOCH

3. NUH -NOAH

4.HUD - EBER

5.SALEH - SHALOH

6.IBRAHIM -ABRAHAM

7.LUT - LOT

8.ISMAIL -ISHMAEL

9.ISHAQ -ISAAC

10.YAQUB -JACOB

11.YUSUF -JOSEPH

12.AYUB - JOB

13.SHOAIB -JETHRO

14.MUSHA -MOSES

15.HARUN -AARON

16.DHUL-KIFL -EZEKIEL

17.DAWOOD - DAV ID

18.SULAIMAN -SOLOMAN

19.ILYAS -ELIJAH

20.AL-YASA -ELISHA

21.YUNUS - JONAH

22.ZAKARIYA -ZACHARIAS

23.YAHYA -JOHN THE BAPTIST

24.ISA - JESUS

25. MUHAMMAD

Yes read again, Olodo

Olodo, so you are waiting for their prophecies and how many of your alleged prophecies have I debunked and explained further? I have talked on Isaiah 9 v 6, some prophecies stupidly linked to Jesus and another fresh false prophecy, Zachariah 12. Olodo.
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2009
babs787:

Since Jesus was not a christian, how come you are having a religion different from those before him in which he had no knowledge and remember that he said that he didnt come to annul or abolish anything but to fulfil it. How did Christianity originate since he was never one and never preached same? Let me test your Olodo brain

the problem here is you dont understand christianity AT ALL. You instead equate it to that political death cult of yours masquerading as a "religion".

Before bleating about whether Christ was a "christian" you shld first ask - what does it mean to be a christian?

Here is your answer - Acts 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

1. The disciples didnt sit down, hold a conference and then vote to name their movement "christianity".

2. complete unbelievers were the ones who first called the disciples "christian" because they taught and performed miracles "like christ".

3. Christianity simply means - Christ-Like.

4. Since Jesus IS THE Christ . . . can he be like himself? shocked

5. The disciples preached exactly the same message as Christ which was why the jews sought to kill the disciples because they were no different from the master in teachings and behaviour.

babs787:

Can you share with me where Church was mentioned during his time. Did he worship in the church, proof please? His church please.
Did he worship in the Church or Jewish synagogue? I am testing your brain if you know your religion.

See my opening to your earlier foolish question. I have no religion . . . i rather have a relationship with Jesus. Christ did not come to spread a religion, He came that men may live and have eternal life. That is what the gospel is all about. Church is NOT the building, it is the body of Christ for Jesus said - where two or three are gathered in MY NAME there I AM in their midst. finito.

babs787:

You may find out about Masjid Al Haram of Mecca and his contribution towards same.

Bullshit! There is no record in history ANYWHERE that such masjid in mecca existed 2000yrs ago. How come history is replete with stories of the Egyptian pyramids, the glory of Babylon, Alexander the great, the temple in Jerusalem, the temple at Ephesus but NOT A PEEP about Adam's masjid in Mecca?

babs787:

[size=14pt]All the land is Muslims mosque,[/size] you can pray anywhere.

All you other dithering dhimmis . . . here is a serious warning to you all.

babs787:

For the fact that Adam may not got his own mosque doesnt mean that he is not a muslim. Quran supports his being a Muslim

Quran makes such a stupid support on what basis? Allah simply said? Where is the proof?
If he was a muslim how come he had no mosque? What language did he pray in?

babs787:

and you could support me where he happened to be a christian or a jew.

Christians do not make such vapid statements. Anyone who isnt muslim isnt automatically christian you blockhead.

babs787:

Can you tell me where his synagogue is since you claimed he is not a muslim?

you claimed he was a muslim . . . why dont you show me his mosque first?

babs787:

Qur'an 4:164 And messengers We have mentioned unto thee before and messengers We have not mentioned unto thee; and Allah spake directly unto Moses;

And where are the words allah spoke directly to Moses? Lost?

babs787:

Qur'an 21:
85 And (mention) Ishmael, and Idris (Enoch), and Dhul-Kifl (Ezekiel). All were of the steadfast.
86 And We brought them in unto Our mercy. Lo! they are among the righteous.

Where are the words allah sent them with and to whom did he send them? Allah just vaguely mentions bible names and then says he sent them . . . to whom and where did he send them? Where are their books in the quran? Why did allah send so many people and only mohammad got to write his own? They are among which righteous and how? What did they do to become righteous? Why has allah mentioned people we cannot learn a single thing from?

babs787:

Oga, is your bible the same revelation that was given to those mentioned? Do you have it anywhere to show me their religion?

Show me Ezekiel's books in ur quran first.

1.ADAM - ADAM - Stolen from the bible

2. IDRIS - ENOCH - Stolen from the bible

3. NUH -NOAH - Stolen from the bible

4.HUD - EBER - Stolen from the bible

5.SALEH - SHALOH - Stolen from the bible

6.IBRAHIM -ABRAHAM - Stolen from the bible

7.LUT - LOT - Stolen from the bible

8.ISMAIL -ISHMAEL - Stolen from the bible

9.ISHAQ -ISAAC - Stolen from the bible

10.YAQUB -JACOB - Stolen from the bible

11.YUSUF -JOSEPH - Stolen from the bible/Israeli

12.AYUB - JOB - Stolen from the bible/Israeli

13.SHOAIB -JETHRO - Stolen from the bible

14.MUSHA -MOSES - Stolen from the bible/Israeli

15.HARUN -AARON - Stolen from the bible/Levite

16.DHUL-KIFL -EZEKIEL - Stolen from the bible/Levite priest

17.DAWOOD - DAV ID - Stolen from the bible/Son of Judah

18.SULAIMAN -SOLOMAN - Stolen from the bible/Son of Judah

19.ILYAS -ELIJAH - Stolen from the bible/Son of Gilead

20.AL-YASA -ELISHA - Stolen from the bible/Son of Shaphat

21.YUNUS - JONAH - Stolen from the bible/Israeli

22.ZAKARIYA -ZACHARIAS - Stolen from the bible/Levite priest

23.YAHYA -JOHN THE BAPTIST - Stolen from the bible/Son of a Levite priest

24.ISA - JESUS - Stolen from the bible/Son of Judah

25. MUHAMMAD - Arab!

Here is the million dollar question - of 25 "prophets" ONLY ONE is Arab, all the other 24 are either progenitors or descendants of the Jews and PROMINENT biblical characters. Where are the prophets from Ishmael's race?

babs787:

Olodo, so you are waiting for their prophecies and how many of your alleged prophecies have I debunked and explained further? I have talked on Isaiah 9 v 6, some prophecies stupidly linked to Jesus and another fresh false prophecy, Zachariah 12. Olodo.

If Zechariah's prophecy is false . . . how do you interprete the lies mohammad told about the destruction of the jews? the opposite seems to be happening! Enjoy hallucinating.
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by olabowale(m): 1:23am On Feb 01, 2009
@Davidylan: « #60 on: Today at 10:04:28 PM »

the problem here is you dont understand christianity AT ALL. You instead equate it to that political death cult of yours masquerading as a "religion".

Before bleating about whether Christ was a "christian" you shld first ask - what does it mean to be a christian?

let me debunk david's statement above by just asking who is the first Jew? Could Adam be a Jew? Could Enoch be a Jew? Could anyone of the prophets before the figure named Judah (a brother of Prophet Joseph) be a Jew? If Jesus can not be Christian, which is Christ like, then none of these prophets (AS) and even the man named Judah can not be a jew! Or at best, Judah was the first Jew. Now what happened to the other tribes of his brothers?

If Olabowale can't be Olabowale(an) because Olabowale(an) means Olabowale-like, then there is a problem, if you analyse who should be the first Olabowale(an)! The first Olabowale(an) should not be anyone, except Olabowale himself whom others are trying to be like!

In the case of Christianity, the first Christian should have been Jesus/Christ, whom every Christian is trying to be like. So it is either you have a wrong definition of who should be the first Christian, or you actually as Christian chose a wrong religion, different from the man, Jesus whom you are trying to emulate, copy and be like.

In the case of Islam, we say it is a religion that all believers, prophets, messengers and those who followed them practiced. If you fast forward to Muhammad (AS), whom the religion was completed and perfected and made a favor on mankind under his Prophethood, then Muhammad (AS) was the first Muslim who practiced the "Completed, Perfected" version of Islam, which is still practiced even today by all Muslims!

David, do you have the same "Christ-like" christianity practiced, by, say the disciples of Jesus? I know you confessed that Jesus is not a Christian or Christ-like, since you practiced a different religion than what he practiced. Or Jesus didn't have a religion that he practiced? (Am playing with my main man, David of Ijebuland).

Here is your answer - Acts 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

David, do me a favor, show me a darn place where Jesus used the word "Church." Or did he instructed anyone, or it was a made up word, as you guys went about "formulating" a different religion? Everything is shaky now. Or at least iffy, since Jesus did not have a Christian religion.

1. The disciples didnt sit down, hold a conference and then vote to name their movement "christianity".

2. complete unbelievers were the ones who first called the disciples "christian" because they taught and performed miracles "like christ".

Today, you David come from the rank of the "unbelievers" in the eyes of the Muslims. Can you perform any miracle?

3. Christianity simply means - Christ-Like.

4. Since Jesus IS THE Christ . . . can he be like himself?

Yes, he can be himself which is like-himself! Who should he be like, if not like himself?

5. The disciples preached exactly the same message as Christ which was why the jews sought to kill the disciples because they were no different from the master in teachings and behaviour.

Jews killing Jews! Jews on Jews crime of murder! But what the discipled preached is definitely different from what you have in the christian Bible, of today. If you dispute it, please tell us which version or edition exactly did the disciples used? Which one did Jesus used; Catholic Douwy, or King James Version, or what?

[Quote]
See my opening to your earlier foolish question. I have no religion . . . i rather have a relationship with Jesus. Christ did not come to spread a religion, He came that men may live and have eternal life. That is what the gospel is all about. Church is NOT the building, it is the body of Christ for Jesus said - where two or three are gathered in MY NAME there I AM in their midst. finito.
[/quote]

You live in fantasy world, man. I am wondering if you don't have religion, why then you say Christian religion? Or why are you always trying to align yourself with Ibrahim, the father of monotheistic "religion(s)?" I wonder when the crusaders gathered together to commit mayhem, was Jesus there, since the idea was "in his name?" How about the killings by the hands of the Christians which are going on right now?

[Quote]
Bullshit! There is no record in history ANYWHERE that such masjid in mecca existed 2000yrs ago. How come history is replete with stories of the Egyptian pyramids, the glory of Babylon, Alexander the great, the temple in Jerusalem, the temple at Ephesus but NOT A PEEP about Adam's masjid in Mecca?
[/quote]

David, remember that Ibrahim left his first son and the mother of the boy in Makka. Before they got there the foundation was already in there. Remember that in Surah Isra or children of Israel, Masjid Aqsa was mention? Then, it was not a building. Today there is a building on the exact place. It is called Masjid Aqsa. Be progressive in your thinking.

[Quote]
Quran makes such a stupid support on what basis? Allah simply said? Where is the proof?
If he was a muslim how come he had no mosque? What language did he pray in?
[/quote]

Ya Dauda, you are making no sense, at all. Allah says the first house of worship to Allah, meaning Mosque is in Makka. And before Muhammad (AS) became a Messenger, prophet in Makka, Kaaba was there. The vicinity is called Masjid Haram. Remember that the Pagan Makkans used to have idols stack up to the roof?

And as I have said, earlier, when Ibrahim and Ismail (AS) erected it, they found a foundation in there. How is a foundation existing except that a structure was on it before and then demolished, or a structure was expected before hand to be constrcucted on it? By the way, there is a place called Maqam Ibrahima very close to Kaaba. And Mount Arafat is so named because it is where Adam (AS) and his wife hawa met on earth when they decended from heavens. Arafat means we found.

[Quote]
Christians do not make such vapid statements. Anyone who isnt muslim isnt automatically christian you blockhead.
[/quote]

But everyone who is a true beliver is a muslim. Now tell me which one of the Messengers and or Prophets was not a "believer?" Jesus or who among them? I wanna trip you.

[Quote]
you claimed he was a muslim . . . why dont you show me his mosque first?
[/quote]

I said masjid haram, in Makka. Are you hard of hearing?

David, now tell us his Synagogue, if he was a Jew? Or forever never say such a vile thing!

[Quote]
And where are the words allah spoke directly to Moses? Lost?
[/quote]

Surah Ta Ha! I dont wanna help you. You gotta read it by yourself.

[Quote]
Where are the words allah sent them with and to whom did he send them?
[/quote]

Read Surah Isra. They were sent to their people, or communities. None, including Jesus was sent to the whole world. Only Muhammad (AS) was sent to all mankind. This was the reason he wrote letters to the kings, emperors and rulers of his day. Find out by doing google research.

Allah just vaguely mentions bible names and then says he sent them . . . to whom and where did he send them? Where are their books in the quran? Why did allah send so many people and only mohammad got to write his own?

Muhammad (AS) is the only Messenger and Prophet, whose Book is not tampered with by their community of claimed followers. Allah Himself guarantees the protection of Muhammad's received revelation, the Qur'aan. Of course, we see the hands of Saul/Paul in the Injil.

They are among which righteous and how? What did they do to become righteous? Why has allah mentioned people we cannot learn a single thing from?

Righteous means God conscious. Pious. They are believers. They are Messengers and or prophets of their Lord, the Creator. You did not read about the constancy in promise keeping of Ismail, from Surah Isra?

[Quote]
Show me Ezekiel's books in ur quran first.
[/quote]

Read the Qur'aan. Whatever you find his name attached to, he is identified by it. But also a prophet, with all acutremens of prophethood (AS).

1.ADAM - ADAM - Stolen from the bible

The last i checked, we are all called "children of Adam!" Can the Bible lay any claim to the father of all humans? Tacky thinking.

2. IDRIS - ENOCH - Stolen from the bible

3. NUH -NOAH - Stolen from the bible

4.HUD - EBER - Stolen from the bible

5.SALEH - SHALOH - Stolen from the bible

6.IBRAHIM -ABRAHAM - Stolen from the bible

7.LUT - LOT - Stolen from the bible

I wonder if David is thinking that the "Bible" is the very material trying to steal" what belongs to all? So he is using bod face on us. It will not work, David. Ibrahim belongs by his origin to Iraq; babylonia civilization. By religion not a Jew and not a Christian either. By the way, if the author of Torah was Moses, starting from Genesis, forward, then we see, very clearly that Ibrahim, etc were personages long before Moses (AS). Can you then even lay any claim thereof?

8.ISMAIL -ISHMAEL - Stolen from the bible

The father of the arabs. The stone initially rejected by the Bible writers, Jews and offspring Christians! The one they called wild. david wants to tell us that he belongs to the Bible!

9.ISHAQ -ISAAC - Stolen from the bible

And the baby brother of Ismail. And before you had separated them. Thank God that you guys never used the "sales of birth right" on these two loving brothers.

10.YAQUB -JACOB - Stolen from the bible

The nephew of Ismail. Read the Qur'aan to learn about his instructions to his children, about his grandfather, his uncle and his father, on matters of who his Children must worship, after his death.

11.YUSUF -JOSEPH - Stolen from the bible/Israeli

Great grandson of Ibrahim. Great nephew of Ismail. Grandson of Isaaq. Son of Yaqub. If any generation should be called Children of Israel; it starts from this generation. See, no one have been called "Jews," yet.

12.AYUB - JOB - Stolen from the bible/Israeli

13.SHOAIB -JETHRO - Stolen from the bible

14.MUSHA -MOSES - Stolen from the bible/Israeli

15.HARUN -AARON - Stolen from the bible/Levite

16.DHUL-KIFL -EZEKIEL - Stolen from the bible/Levite priest

17.DAWOOD - DAV ID - Stolen from the bible/Son of Judah

18.SULAIMAN -SOLOMAN - Stolen from the bible/Son of Judah

19.ILYAS -ELIJAH - Stolen from the bible/Son of Gilead

20.AL-YASA -ELISHA - Stolen from the bible/Son of Shaphat

21.YUNUS - JONAH - Stolen from the bible/Israeli

22.ZAKARIYA -ZACHARIAS - Stolen from the bible/Levite priest

23.YAHYA -JOHN THE BAPTIST - Stolen from the bible/Son of a Levite priest

24.ISA - JESUS - Stolen from the bible/Son of Judah

Judah is now the father of Jesus?

25. MUHAMMAD - Arab!

Muhammad (AS) was an arab. But was a direct decendant of Ismail, who was the fisrt and for a time, the only son of his father Ibrahim (AS jamia).

Here is the million dollar question - of 25 "prophets" ONLY ONE is Arab, all the other 24 are either progenitors or descendants of the Jews and PROMINENT biblical characters. Where are the prophets from Ishmael's race?

Ismail, and the messenger and prophet (AS jamia) to the whole of mankind, without tribal or ethnic boundary! David, do you need any other but just a single best? Should the world need to have more than one universal messenger and prophet, when the one sent was confirmed by his Lord as a servant and slave who discharged his duty in full, perfectly?

By the way, how can Adam, Enoch, Noah, Ibrahim, Lut, Ismail, Isaq (let me stop here, so that i can set my trap up to catch you, man), be "progenitors or progenies of the Jews? Who is the first Jew? Now thats my trap. Its a new mouse trap. It will definitely activate/trip if you answer directly. But I know you will dodgie dodgie on this matter.

[Quote]
If Zechariah's prophecy is false . . . how do you interprete the lies mohammad told about the destruction of the jews? the opposite seems to be happening! Enjoy hallucinating.
[/quote]

The end time event of force conversion or death of the Jews, by the Christians is the direct indication that what the messenger of Allah says will come past. If Muhammad (AS) said it it must be true, since even the jews know that the Christian are just in the waiting room to pounce on them with the bloodiest slaughter that man could ever witness.

If the prophet (AS) did no say it, then you have lied.
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 01, 2009
olabowale:

@Davidylan: « #60 on: Today at 10:04:28 PM »
let me debunk david's statement above by just asking who is the first Jew? Could Adam be a Jew? Could Enoch be a Jew?

no offence but i sometimes wonder whether you are not begining to show signs of senility . . . here was the quote you were supposedly "debunking"
- the problem here is you dont understand christianity AT ALL. You instead equate it to that political death cult of yours masquerading as a "religion".

What has the above got to do with being a jew? lipsrsealed

olabowale:

David, do me a favor, show me a darn place where Jesus used the word "Church." Or did he instructed anyone, or it was a made up word, as you guys went about "formulating" a different religion? Everything is shaky now. Or at least iffy, since Jesus did not have a Christian religion.

I have mentioned what the bible refers to as "church" since eternity but the wooden block tha tislam inserts into ur skulls wont let it sink in. I repeat - the bible does not mention "church" as a building, it refers to it as the body of Christ. A man and his wife on their marital bed is a church, 3 young boys alone in a corner praying are a church . . . where 2 or 3 are gathered together IN HIS NAME, there He is in their midst.

continue bleating your imaam's foolish theories.

olabowale:

Today, you David come from the rank of the "unbelievers" in the eyes of the Muslims. Can you perform any miracle?

Has allah ever performed a miracle?

olabowale:

Yes, he can be himself which is like-himself! Who should he be like, if not like himself?

This is perhaps the daftest thing i have read all day . . . how is it possible to be like yourself? Can you exist in two distinct persons?

olabowale:

Jews killing Jews! Jews on Jews crime of murder!

and just why do you sons of perdition get riled up because jews killed jews? What is it to you? Why are ijebu muslims frothing in the mouth because a jew killed a fellow jew 2000yrs ago? undecided

olabowale:

But what the discipled preached is definitely different from what you have in the christian Bible, of today. If you dispute it, please tell us which version or edition exactly did the disciples used? Which one did Jesus used; Catholic Douwy, or King James Version, or what?

Shut up you slowpoke. What did the disciples preach then? Produce it or keep quiet.

olabowale:

How about the killings by the hands of the Christians which are going on right now?

which killings? undecided

olabowale:

David, remember that Ibrahim left his first son and the mother of the boy in Makka.

So the quran said . . . nothing in history verifies such vapid, false claim.

olabowale:

Before they got there the foundation was already in there. Remember that in Surah Isra or children of Israel, Masjid Aqsa was mention?

Surah isra can say whatever nonsense it chooses to say . . . why was this mosque not known to anyone before surah isra? Even the arabs before mohammed didnt know of any such piffle.

olabowale:

Then, it was not a building. Today there is a building on the exact place. It is called Masjid Aqsa. Be progressive in your thinking.

Prior to AD 70, the over 2000yr old temple mount hosted Solomon's temple. What Masjid aqsa are you talking about?
why do you think even till today that place is called the temple mount and not the masjid mount? sons of rogues and hypocrites.

olabowale:

Ya Dauda, you are making no sense, at all. Allah says the first house of worship to Allah, meaning Mosque is in Makka.

Allah must be in delusion . . . no one ever knew of any such house. Historians documented the pyramids in Egypt . . . surely they didnt forget allah's mosque. Or was it hanging in the air?

olabowale:

And before Muhammad (AS) became a Messenger, prophet in Makka, Kaaba was there.

Sure . . . as the seat of 360 idols.

olabowale:

The vicinity is called Masjid Haram. Remember that the Pagan Makkans used to have idols stack up to the roof?

the pagans owned it . . . mohammad and his band of robbers looted it and converted it to a mosque. Try giving it back to the pagans and ask for forgiveness.

olabowale:

And as I have said, earlier, when Ibrahim and Ismail (AS) erected it, they found a foundation in there. How is a foundation existing except that a structure was on it before and then demolished, or a structure was expected before hand to be constrcucted on it? By the way, there is a place called Maqam Ibrahima very close to Kaaba.

where in history is this documented? Islam seems to be built on a lot of fantasies that only allah knew . . . the jews wrote down the exact location of Abraham's first well, his grave (muslims have turned it to a mosque today) and the first site of his burnt offerings in bethel . . . but forgot this wonderful masjid that he built? Why didnt even the descendants of Ishmael write down this occurence?

olabowale:

And Mount Arafat is so named because it is where Adam (AS) and his wife hawa met on earth when they decended from heavens. Arafat means we found.

Another pile of bullshit.

olabowale:

David, now tell us his Synagogue, if he was a Jew? Or forever never say such a vile thing!

no tell us his mosque . . . wasnt he a messenger of allah?

olabowale:

Surah Ta Ha! I dont wanna help you. You gotta read it by yourself.

Complete plagiarism of early portions of Exodus . . . why is allah overly interested in the dealings of the children of Isaac? where were the children of Ishmael all this while?

olabowale:

Read Surah Isra. They were sent to their people, or communities. None, including Jesus was sent to the whole world. Only Muhammad (AS) was sent to all mankind. This was the reason he wrote letters to the kings, emperors and rulers of his day. Find out by doing google research.

Sura Israh contains the letters/messages of 24 whole prophets? shocked

olabowale:

Muhammad (AS) is the only Messenger and Prophet, whose Book is not tampered with by their community of claimed followers. Allah Himself guarantees the protection of Muhammad's received revelation, the Qur'aan. Of course, we see the hands of Saul/Paul in the Injil.

bla bla bla . . .

olabowale:

The father of the arabs. The stone initially rejected by the Bible writers, Jews and offspring Christians! The one they called wild. david wants to tell us that he belongs to the Bible!

Seems allah rejected him well in advance . . . we dont hear a JOT about him for 4000yrs before mohammad appeared on the scene. While the quran bores you repeatedly with tales of the sons of Isaac (stolen from the bible of course), we hear NAUGHT about the sons of Ishmael. The quran mentiones 25 prophets . . . 24 of them are ALL from the sons of Isaac.

Maybe you shld be asking allah just why he rejected Ishmael . . . we dont know him so we cant be rejecting him.

olabowale:

And the baby brother of Ismail. And before you had separated them. Thank God that you guys never used the "sales of birth right" on these two loving brothers.

The quran did the separating.

olabowale:

The nephew of Ismail. Read the Qur'aan to learn about his instructions to his children, about his grandfather, his uncle and his father, on matters of who his Children must worship, after his death.

Why does the quran tell us about the son of Isaac but NOTHING on the son of Ishmael the supposed first born?

olabowale:

Great grandson of Ibrahim. Great nephew of Ismail. Grandson of Isaaq. Son of Yaqub. If any generation should be called Children of Israel; it starts from this generation. See, no one have been called "Jews," yet.

slowpoke . . . again the quran bores us to tears about the grandsons of Isaac . . . just where are the sons of Ishmael all this while? Did they exist at all and why did Allah forget them? Great nephew indeed.

olabowale:

Judah is now the father of Jesus?

Jesus came thru the tribe of Judah . . . hence the term Son of Judah.

olabowale:

Muhammad (AS) was an arab. But was a direct decendant of Ismail, who was the fisrt and for a time, the only son of his father Ibrahim (AS jamia).

And then allah forgot him and based the entire quran on the second son of Abraham? This allah sef . . . grin

olabowale:

By the way, how can Adam, Enoch, Noah, Ibrahim, Lut, Ismail, Isaq (let me stop here, so that i can set my trap up to catch you, man), be "progenitors or progenies of the Jews? Who is the first Jew? Now thats my trap. Its a new mouse trap. It will definitely activate/trip if you answer directly. But I know you will dodgie dodgie on this matter.

Adam - Enoch - Noah - Abraham - Isaac . . . that is the lineage of the Jews.
Adam - Enoch - Noah - Abraham - Ishmael . . . that is the lineage of the arabs.

But why did allah forget the lineage of the arabs and bleat profusely about the lineage of the jews?

olabowale:

The end time event of force conversion or death of the Jews, by the Christians is the direct indication that what the messenger of Allah says will come past. If Muhammad (AS) said it it must be true, since even the jews know that the Christian are just in the waiting room to pounce on them with the bloodiest slaughter that man could ever witness.

If the prophet (AS) did no say it, then you have lied.

I doubt christians are going to kill the jews anytime soon . . . it seems allah has given arabs/muslims that commandment. As usual just another porous lie called a "prophecy".

Yawn . . . all that long story from this old man full of lies and deciet.
Re: What Qur'an Says About Jesus by Nobody: 3:13am On Feb 01, 2009
Ishmael is NOT the father of muslims!!! shocked shocked shocked

Stay tuned folks for indepth analysis of this pervasive lie. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Sheikh Adam Abdullahi Al-alory / 20 Inventions Falsely Credited To The Muslim World / What's The Best Time To Recite Surat Kahf On Friday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 302
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.