Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? (1652 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Before You Marry A Divorcee. / 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by oluwasunshine(f): 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
Which one will you choose,a lady with bigbutt, big bossom and doesn't go to school at all or a lady with littlebutt and bossom and with some credible certificates. Throug out my experience as a romancelander,i have never seen a romancelander that says he like a girl with no butt and bossom.let's see how you will choose. You are entitled to choose only one
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Over to the guys please
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
This is 9ja

9ja is hard

Nobody wants a liability, please

You better have something upstairs and not just flaunt so-called "assets" if you want to be seen as relevant to the society.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by falconey(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
by beauty you mean fine face, moderate boobs and butts?

I would only if I have 1billion dollars worth of net.
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Let's see...
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by Chizzy20(f): 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Intresting...observing tins....
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by oluwasunshine(f): 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
MzNelly:
This is 9ja

9ja is hard

Nobody wants a liability, please

You better have something upstairs and not just flaunt so-called "assets" if you want to be seen as relevant to the society.
Am not the one o,am already in 200 level at my university oo
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by Enegod(m): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
I like girls with flat nyash and tangerine booobs... undecided
I don't like over-sized nyash undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
hmm. they can train the girl na.
anyways, that's none of ma biznez. I'm just here to read the comments ☺
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by dharay99: 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
debolly:
Over to the guys please

hell yes... cry
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
oluwasunshine:

Lol

Sweetheart, I wasn't referring to you.
Just to any girl who thinks marriage is a guarantee because of her "goody bag."

Enegod, that is not the point here. undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by oluwasunshine(f): 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
It is because people use to say all women education ends in the kitchen and i want this wrong quote to be useless because women are now going up in politics in Nigeria
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by oluwasunshine(f): 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol

k mrs mznelly
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
~ No !
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by yomi007k(m): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
Thinking...
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
~ No !
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by yomi007k(m): 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Thinking...

.....This question is harder dan my part 3 MBBS exams sha..Wtf
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
Enegod:
I like girls with flat nyash and tangerine booobs... undecided
I don't like over-sized nyash undecided

Ok....Are you nigerian or just an anomaly?

I sport flat and tangerine. And I am damn proud of them. grin.

I can do all the gymnastics, calisthenics and tumble that I want and no jiggliness, everything in its proper place.
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by Enegod(m): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol

she said throughout her experience
as a romancelander that she has never seen a romancelander that says he like a girl
with no butt and bossom angry

That's an insult to nyashless girls here angry

I am f**king telling her that I like nyashless and bossomless girls angry

You know that naa wink
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
yomi007k:
Thinking...

.....This question is harder dan mypart 3 MBBS exams sha..Wtf

Stylish way of seeking attention.
[/quote]
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by Fairgodwin(m): 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Education can be acquired anywhere at anytime. So, yes I can.
What makes you think I can't polish my wife up and imbue some 'education' in(to) her?
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Enegod:
she said throughout her experience
as a romancelander that she has never seen a romancelander that says he like a girl
with no butt and bossom angry

That's an insult to nyashless girls here angry

I am f**king telling her that I like nyashless and bossomless girls angry

You know that naa wink

Lol, I'm surprised you do,

Nigeria needs more men like you. cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by yomi007k(m): 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Stylish way of seeking attention.

In M.I's voice...

Bad belle. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
yomi007k:

In M.I's voice...

Bad belle. grin

So says my colleague, ironically.
[/quote]
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
Beautiful Girls with bigbutt and bigbossom are Problem because theirs higher probability that they will cheat on you. .

I will rather go for educated girl with smallbutt nd smallbossom. If she's respectful,sharp nd Presentable.

Educated girl will also help my Family. . . Uneducated on get nothing to offer than liability.
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by RottenTomato: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Many girls that have pretty face, bigbutt and boobs are bimbos! They lack intelligence and wisdom! Most of them cannot even speak or write good English! They are many in Romance section/NL! cool
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by Enegod(m): 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, I'm surprised you do,

Nigeria needs more men like you. cheesy
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by Enegod(m): 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
Xiadnat:

Ok....Are you nigerian or just an anomaly?

I sport flat and tangerine. And I am damn proud of them. grin.

I can do all the gymnastics, calisthenics and tumble that I want and no jiggliness, everything in its proper place.
I'm Nigerian and I'm proud of you grin
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
I can't marry any woman, but if I was forced too I would pick one who was also educated.

Need to have stimulating conversation if you're stuck with the person for the rest of your life! grin
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by ivyT(f): 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ati idi NLA ati oyan to tobi_same kpekus ni gbogbo won ni grin
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by Syphax(m): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
debolly:
Over to the guys please

The guys go for beauty,big asses and big boobs while the men go for your personality and what you have upstairs.Do you get it?
Re: Can You Marry A Female With Beauty And Without Education? by Syphax(m): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
oluwasunshine:

Who asked whether you are in school?Haven't you seen educated illiterates? undecided

Ajebo! kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Things Guys Find Attractive About A Girl / How To Prevent Your Wife From Having Sex With Another Man / Pls use your church mind.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.