Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like (13045 Views)

29 Interesting Questions To Ask A Lady While Going On Dates With Her/chatting. / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by oluwasunshine(f): 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
She really does look different in her other pic thou. Like I could not even recognized her. shocked And if its true, thats just pathetic. undecided
rokiatu,how had been your day
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
oluwasunshine:
rokiatu,how had been your day
sorry
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lala247:

Lol ye ye guy
my reputation preceeds me tongue
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nice write up
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by bqlekan(m): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Evening ooo.. lala247 u av questions to answer o cheesy
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
bqlekan:
Evening ooo.. lala247 u av questions to answer o cheesy

What questions
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by KrazyBone: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lala247:

Lol lies

Uve never asked me that
Cos you're interested in "good boy" questions.
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
KrazyBone:
Cos you're interested in "good boy" questions.

Lol ok ask me now ...
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by bqlekan(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lala247:

What questions
Al the ten questions ni faa..
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
bqlekan:
Al the ten questions ni faa..

But its not that interesting tho ask me fun question joor
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by KrazyBone: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lala247:

Lol ok ask me now ...
No.
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
KrazyBone:
No.

Why not ...
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
KrazyBone:
No.

Awww seun commented on roki's haters very nice of him ... Too many ppl hate on her azz
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by KrazyBone: 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lala247:

Awww seun commented on roki's haters very nice of him ... Too many ppl hate on her azz
Oh good for him.
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
KrazyBone:
Oh good for him.

Now about the question im waiting
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by bqlekan(m): 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lala247:

But its not that interesting tho ask me fun question joor
Lol, okay, what was the weirdest meat u ever tasted? mine was monkey meat.. nd its the sweetest of all meats.. fun enuf? ;P

1 Like

Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by KrazyBone: 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lala247:

Now about the question im waiting
You sure don't expect me to ask you that here, do you?
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
#Now Playing
Simi - Jamb Question
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by lifestyle1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
Na only smart girls fit answer most of the questions wey you they ask.
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
KrazyBone:
You sure don't expect me to ask you that here, do you?

No smiley
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by KrazyBone: 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lala247:

No smiley
Cool.
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
tongue
KrazyBone:
Cool.
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by liquidmetall: 2:47am On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:
Nice question ... At least convo can be flowing .. Some guys dont even know what to say to chics .. Or how to chat

Its mostly girls that dosen't know how to chat
Some feel its written in nigeria's constitution that its guys that r supposed to initiate or start up a convo"""""
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by ichieoriginal(m): 3:27am On Apr 02, 2015
In port harcourt accent...;

Aboy ya try withu de post..
Abobi over feedin no fitu lemme read am
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by ITbomb(m): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:
Nice question ... At least convo can be flowing .. Some guys dont even know what to say to chics .. Or how to chat

How will the conversation flow when you keep doing this

Me: What Is One Think You Wish You Could Undo From Your Past?
Lala: k
Me: I mean something from your past
Lala: wat
Me: my question
Me (*thinking* "mumu girl, dis one na only for straff)
Me: can I see u tomorrow
Lala: no
Me: y
Lala: pls help me with credit to continue chatting
Me: k (*thinking* your real father!)
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 02, 2015
ITbomb:

How will the conversation flow when you keep doing this

Me: What Is One Think You Wish You Could Undo From Your Past?
Me: I mean something from your past
Lala: wat
Me: my question
Me (*thinking* "mumu girl, dis one na only for straff)
Me: can I see u tomorrow
Lala: no
Me: y
Lala: pls help me with credit to continue chatting
Me: k (*thinking* your real father!)

I will never ask for credit lol .. Thats a no no
N i dont cht like that ppl that chat to know this .. But ur funny sha smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 02, 2015
liquidmetall:

Its mostly girls that dosen't know how to chat
Some feel its written in nigeria's constitution that its guys that r supposed to initiate or start up a convo"""""

Ok om i understand what u gus mean here ..

Nah here in london its normal .. Some girls even woo guys.. Chat them up do all the toasting .. But i guess women a bit shy back home thats y .
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by liquidmetall: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

Ok om i understand what u gus mean here ..

Nah here in london its normal .. Some girls even woo guys.. Chat them up do all the toasting .. But i guess women a bit shy back home thats y .

guht danke
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by DanceVille: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
What's Your Likes and Dislikes In A Relationship
B4 u can marry a gal, u must knw her lyks and dislyks in a relationship...So dat u won't flop up d relationship wit her...

Just wanna add that...

1 Like

Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by DaZion(m): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lemme try all dose stuffs nd c d outcome..
Re: 10 Really Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl You Like by uobimba(m): 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
softapple:
@OP b4 u say all dat to a girl i have taken d girl to my room already. i dnt hav time 4 such talks all i do is compliment her a little then i drop the bomb shell coupled with my dressing n my swag alone plus my pocket n my handsomeness.
I dont think d writer is talking abt girl friendship or just avenue to sleep with a girl you picked by d road side ,this is a case of a life time and purposeful relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Sha / Ladies: Can You Stay In Your Boyfriend's House Like This? - PHOTO / My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.